Axlthecat - about to lose 1st spot

MichielK

Axl losing first place is post-worthy. In a way, it's recognition for the achievement of topping the W16 rankings for a long time.

Making a thread about Axl nearly losing first place is neither useful nor interesting, but just poor form. Trying to put words in Zvone's mouth is even worse, and makes me wonder about the intent with which this thread was started.

Cheer your tribemates, try to make your enemy look bad if you must, but don't gloat over something bad that might happen to someone else while you had absolutely nothing to do with it. What you did here is like being at a soccer match and cheering when one of your players breaks an opponent's leg with a terrible foul while you're 6-0 down.

This whole thread positively reeks of poor sportsmanship. I expected better from you, Alex.

DeletedUser

Axl losing first place is post-worthy. In a way, it's recognition for the achievement of topping the W16 rankings for a long time.

Making a thread about Axl nearly losing first place is neither useful nor interesting, but just poor form. Trying to put words in Zvone's mouth is even worse, and makes me wonder about the intent with which this thread was started.

Cheer your tribemates, try to make your enemy look bad if you must, but don't gloat over something bad that might happen to someone else while you had absolutely nothing to do with it. What you did here is like being at a soccer match and cheering when one of your players breaks an opponent's leg with a terrible foul while you're 6-0 down.

This whole thread positively reeks of poor sportsmanship. I expected better from you, Alex.

This sums up the thread nicely.

DeletedUser

alexhol this was put in a childish way, u were taunting them and that just gives people a noobish impressioin of you. well don to spank me silly, im not taunting axl, axl is a bit of an idol to me even though he is my enemie, he is one of my idols because of his fast growing, many layers can grow fasy, i recon i could be in the top 10 on a world easily if i had a good startt and luck of not being farmed, the reasobn i havent is because im not a point whore, its easy to not be a point whore and its easy to grow fast but its extrememly hard to do both at the same time.

again i congratulate you spank me silly but i congratulate axl 100 x more because he is the better player and he is a great example to world 16, he is a great player on other wrlds to. alex you shouldnt be taunting them, you should no better, its childish and dust are better then that. congratulations to hrv and hopfully he will get back up, its weird me congratulating and wishing my enemie luck but its the mature and decent thing to do, i play this game for fun and not to bully/wind up others, its a game and just because we are at war with hrv it dosent mean we should be horrible to them, they are our in-game enemies, we should be freinds with them in the public forums.

hey cbk here is an idea how about we get a shared forum with them with 1 rule, no bullying, you are only aloud to say nice things.

DeletedUser

really well said m8.

DeletedUser

Anyone know whats happened to Axl? has he gone on holiday or something? or has he quit? :S

DeletedUser

I want to say just one thing...I respect Spank Me Silly and his achivement,and he definitly deserved that because of his skills and dedication and I will be first to congratulate him when he take first spot.

I reacted only because some noobs dont know that it is much better to have 70 more villages with same amount of points.
Now I see also reason for that...it is obvious that even Dust leadership dont see that as pointwhoring.

But that is enough from me today....I`m not even active,same as Axl,because I didnt grow in last 2 weeks :icon_wink:

Maybe I`m not even leader of my tribe anymore,because Dust know that better then me :icon_wink:

MichielK

Anyone know whats happened to Axl? has he gone on holiday or something? or has he quit? :S

Judging by TW Stats, he's focusing more on W36 right now where he grew from 1.20 million to 1.57 million in 20 days, and is ranked 7th.

Perhaps he simply doesn't care about personal rankings? Perhaps his tribe there (XVI) is in a war and he feels he is needed there more than here? Perhaps he's trying to be the first player to be ranked 1st in two worlds?

That's all just speculation, of course. All I know is that he's still around on TW and that if I were a Dust member I wouldn't go out of my way to give him reasons to focus on W16 again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You cant post here...you are inactive and they KNOW that! :icon_wink:
Made me lol. Thanks for that.

Alex, what's the point of making a post that you already know will just annoy everyone?

And I'm not sure why everyone is getting worked up over points rankings. Maybe Spank will pass Axl, maybe Axl will stop being inactive (which we all know to be true) and start nobling again and maintain his spot, but really, points don't mean much in this game. Doesn't mean Spank is a better player than Axl, or even vice versa. It's just numbers.

DeletedUser78416

I know that everyone was dying to say this, and wanted to be first to make a topic about it, but i figured i would be asleep when he lost first spot so i mayed it a bit early to

Well, since everyone else has already pointed out the obvious douchebaggery filled in the initial post, I might add this; his spelling of 'made' actually made me laugh...thanks.

:lol:

Yes, ridiculing someone over spelling or grammatical errors is childish, but when your basically trying to defame the player who will probably be the one to end up rimming you, it doesn't bode well to make any mistakes to draw attention to yourself, even if those mistakes are spelling errors.

DeletedUser

Well, since everyone else has already pointed out the obvious douchebaggery filled in the initial post, I might add this; his spelling of 'made' actually made me laugh...thanks.

:lol:

Yes, ridiculing someone over spelling or grammatical errors is childish, but when your basically trying to defame the player who will probably be the one to end up rimming you, it doesn't bode well to make any mistakes to draw attention to yourself, even if those mistakes are spelling errors.

It can also get you a warning/ban.:icon_rolleyes: