SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

@Babyrou
You're right, we should just sit back and let Integritous claim anything he wants about [BA] without any evidence. I suppose accepting responsibility for one's own action is hard, better blame someone else!

And I always thought that sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

I am not overly concerned whether there is blood on our hands, or blood on your hands. Whenever you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing back at you, so we got fingers going in all directions.

Clearly [BA] is concerned about our actions and our presence, it is also clear that we are concerned about your actions and your presence.

The difference that I see, is in the attitude and the response to these concerns. As Chris pointed out, your actions indicate that you are reacting from fear of what we could do. We have no such fear, if it comes time to battle, then we will gear up and get at it. Indeed, we would even appreciate a battle against a strong foe. It allows us to test ourselves and better ourselves. You are only as good as your competition.

Getting back to the fear thing, I have a dog that is maybe 5 kg's, if someone shows fear around him, he gets very aggressive, while I do my best to restrain him, there have been times when he has gotten away from me. Kinda funny watching him chase another dog 10x his size and steal his bone, or even a person that will sit across the room from him because of their fear (of course I send him out of the room if a person has a fear of dogs). Fear can have unintended consequences, and we are not a small Yorkie. And there is fear aggression where I am going to bite you, before you bite me.....don't bite off more than you can chew.

DeletedUser

Now why would anyone show fear or be afraid in a browser game?

DeletedUser

Getting back to the fear thing, I have a dog that is maybe 5 kg's, if someone shows fear around him, he gets very aggressive, while I do my best to restrain him, there have been times when he has gotten away from me. Kinda funny watching him chase another dog 10x his size and steal his bone, or even a person that will sit across the room from him because of their fear (of course I send him out of the room if a person has a fear of dogs). Fear can have unintended consequences, and we are not a small Yorkie. And there is fear aggression where I am going to bite you, before you bite me.....don't bite off more than you can chew.

I also have a dog, weighted over 35 kg already. He is terribly patient towards everyone as long as he is receiving respect yet many are fearing him due to his size and the fact he is still pretty young and will just become way much bigger in a few months - those who are naturally fearing dogs, can easily think he is an agressive beast due to his sheer size, extreme activity and thus ruining their relation at start due to their preconceptions.

Like I told, he is extremely patient up to the point someone is intentionally starting to hurt him. Threatening or punishing him for no reason, and you'll have your arm bited off. Then you can say it was the dog's fault, but the dog, me, you and everyone who saw the situation will all know it's a lie.

Getting back from the stupid analogies, and speaking about fear, as far as I remember, [BA]'s diplomacy hasn't changed a bit due to the end of our NAP, it was Wisdom which pretty much changed it's whole diplomacy (several of your political nemezises became your friends all along your borders, some long time allies and other partners became simple expansion goals in your back) just to counter this pretty simple and harmless action, and it was also Wisdom (Inty) who specifically threatened us with gathering a big badass alliance against us, not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now why would anyone show fear or be afraid in a browser game?

I do not have a good answer to that, perhaps fear of failure. When Sabre declared on us, we had a member leave the alliance immediately. I asked him about it, and he replied look at the map, I am surrounded by them. I did not see what the big deal was, pretty clear that we would win this war, so if he lost some villages, in the end, he would get them and more back. No danger of being anhilated. I am not sure if he is even playing anymore. Pretty tough game if you are not prepared to lose some villages here and there.

DeletedUser

I tried to stop this, but once again Wisdom cannot help themselves....

Babyrou I can assure you there is no fear of Wisdom in the [BA] camp as there is no need for it.

Kitex, I really don't know why you post here anymore, all your posts just call someone a noob and spout BS that you have been told with nothing to back it up, you are showing everyone that maybe it is infact you that is the noob? And projecting your insecurities on other players?

DeletedUser

hehe i love how everyone is comparing themselves to dogs :p
i think this browser game has gone way too far in your heads :lol:, dont you think MM!

ontopic: atleast i know there is one person i trust in all this ordeal and since he is true to his words that everything in private is private, he is the smartest one and he is the most fit to lead ;)

DeletedUser

Not because I want in this argument. After all for the most part it does not even concern us since we left the SABRE family. But I will clarify this one point. We loyal servants of the Black Ox are getting incomings from Moonchild of BA. So far all have been fakes, and we suspect that they all are. They are not attacks on villages in k34/44 though. They are attacks on villages in our home ks 96/97/98 and on villages in Wisdom ks 86/88/76 and in KOBR ks of 95/94. We are not worried about it or the fact that in a conversation with one of your council members (I may be wrong but I heard she was) I hear that we have been marked as enemies! Was anyone going to tell us? I think it would have been nice to be informed that we became enemies. I actually like you guys (esp Spectors, Nikki speaks high of you) So I am a bit confused. Feel free to mail me so I know how to mark you.

Just to answer this for you, maybe she has members on random scripts to stop your support leaving for the villages we want in our own K's? I will not comment on anything else just trying to shed some light on the ol' fake situation :)

DeletedUser

Getting back from the stupid analogies, and speaking about fear, as far as I remember, [BA]'s diplomacy hasn't changed a bit due to the end of our NAP, it was Wisdom which pretty much changed it's whole diplomacy (several of your political nemezises became your friends all along your borders, some long time allies and other partners became simple expansion goals in your back) just to counter this pretty simple and harmless action, and it was also Wisdom (Inty) who specifically threatened us with gathering a big badass alliance against us, not the other way around.

LMAO! Don't flatter yourself sunshine. As previously mentioned, only WE make the decisions in our tribe. Anytime our diplomacy has changed has been for our reasons, and certainly not because it had anything to do with your tribe. Although I see you are desperately trying to find a way in which you have influenced us in order to satisfy your self-importance, I am afraid you will find none.
Wisdom will not be bullied or led by anyone othe than our fair king!

DeletedUser

hehe i love how everyone is comparing themselves to dogs :p
i think this browser game has gone way too far in your heads :lol:, dont you think MM!

ontopic: atleast i know there is one person i trust in all this ordeal and since he is true to his words that everything in private is private, he is the smartest one and he is the most fit to lead ;)

Yeh, Whipped IS awesome.

DeletedUser

LMAO! Don't flatter yourself sunshine. As previously mentioned, only WE make the decisions in our tribe. Anytime our diplomacy has changed has been for our reasons, and certainly not because it had anything to do with your tribe. Although I see you are desperately trying to find a way in which you have influenced us in order to satisfy your self-importance, I am afraid you will find none.
Wisdom will not be bullied or led by anyone othe than our fair king!

I'm pretty far from being your "sunshine" (however I appreciate that you're trying to communicate us on the "matured Wisdom aristocracy style" originally presented by Inty).

The hilarious part regarding your opinion (ehm, sorry, facts!) that poor Inty spent weeks trying to persuade 13th, HORDES, and everyone else that everything you lately did you did because of us dropping the NAP, and therefore it is [BA] which should be blamed for everything. He even spent weeks to try and convince our own members and myself by sending his small propaganda stuffs to our individuals about it. Now you come and ruin all his hard work!

You know, this is when you don't synchronize your lies carefully and two of Wisdom's imaginary worlds collide. Hopefully, you'll once catch reality as well.

DeletedUser

boooring!
What I care is of [BA] taking villages on the K74/K75 border (nopt the western & middle part, that's pretty much free for all).
*COUGH*warmasterz*COUGH*
I think -in a very very personal opinion- that he's been account sat by someone that's nobling in our territory on purpose. I know that this was his former land, but he was quite inactive over K75 and suddenly he started to noble all the barbs he could. Even regent55 has been more respectful (doing nothing on K75 hehe).
The rest of the discussion is like a boring football match between 2 defensive teams (i.e. Italy vs. Italy).

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post.
My point is... [BA] seems to be desperately building a "decent" frontline with us, and not the otherway (Wisdom seeking [BA])

Halliburton5

If you would have giving me a minute Puma, there would be no double post.

I've talked with Regent in the past, and he seems more respectful than others that are posting here.

I feel the same as Puma, [BA] didn't have to noble at Wisdom's door step. Nor did they have to noble in the 90's.

DeletedUser

then maybe both of you go check twstats about the amount of Wisdom takings on K74 just during the past weeks, directly next to our members, and the amount of K75 takings from [BA]'s side at all. Then go tell if it is still [BA] "nobling on purpose" there or would be less respectful about anyone's area.

Seriously, if there would be just a single Wisdom player actually backing or checking a statement prior to posting it...

DeletedUser

Once again: count, check the locations, and shut up.

On a sidenote, not specifically directed to the last posters, I'm still waiting for any evidence that I ever participated in that Skype (or now not Skype) conversation (now not conversation) with Valoki and would love to know what I have told to him. Even a slight one could be good, really, just be more than a blatant accusation on thin air.

I mean, [BA] presented it's proofs as we believe those can stand on their own and are true, and there are no possibility that those could be disproven (up to this point, none of Inty's IGMs or twstats have been proven false, in fact, you haven't even tried to disprove anything, just were simply ignoring them at will). Perhaps Wisdom doesn't have a single proof and is keeping it's "evidences" in secret as nobody can disprove them if they are simply unknown. Who is playing straight in the situation then, and who is trying to just save face, fabricating, lying and assuming in the shadow? I mean, if any of you think you're right, perhaps show the courage to actually back your statements on the public - to prove that you have evidences, and that those are real.

The house is full with your blind accusations, lies and suggestions. Someone who is right never afraid to come to publicize his/her solid evidences as there is nothing he/she should be afraid of. Those who are always trying to play shady... those maybe just simply can't play otherwise if they want to have a chance of 'winning' any argument.

DeletedUser

For those too lazy to look at TWStats, here's a map of the villages taken by [BA], Wisdom and Wise S since June 12th (the date we signed our NAP).

map-gains-k85.png

Now tell me that this shows that [BA] is desperately trying to build a frontline with Wisdom, considering that K74 was historically [BA] land and K75, K85 & K86 is Wisdom.

DeletedUser

You're being rude "sir" (I'm thinking of net :icon_redface:).
About the counting part: You're taking villages from Keith Keeley (our refugee). [BA] started the very moment he left .xD and -so far- has taken 88 villages, almost the actual continental dominance difference between [BA] and the WF on K74.
Keith's tribal changes:
=U= .xD 10th April 2009 - 04:00:02 2,427,521
.xD None 28th July 2009 - 13:00:01 2,751,434
First village you took from Keith (you waited 9 hours!)
[BA] (397|777) K73 9,462 Keith Keeley Zawodny [[BA]] 28th July 2009 - 22:26:02

I don't know what was the deal with mpsteel, but you conquered 35 of his villages while he was still around W17 and you started the nobling campaign 8 days before he left .xD.
mpsteel's tribal changes:
None .xD 19th May 2009 - 13:00:02 4,397,168
.xD 1B9M 20th July 2009 - 22:00:03 4,866,173
First village you took from mpsteel (you waited 8 days)
[BA] (415|797) K74 10,070 mpsteel [1B9M] Zawodny [[BA]] 28th July 2009 - 14:18:11

About the location part:
moonchild62 exploring the other side of the world (what for? *unsolved mistery*:
Kk86-1 (618|899) K86 10,237 Abandoned MoonChild622 [[BA]] 05th August 2009 - 19:47:34
KK86-2 (619|899) K86 9,981 Abandoned MoonChild622 [[BA]] 05th August 2009 - 03:22:03
The above villages are 2 villages away from this one:
Wisdom (618|897) K86 9,849 Bubba Crusher [BoK] Frodderick [Wisdom] 25th May 2009 - 09:28:01

As halliburton wrote today in our forums -[sarcasm]OMG, We are nobling in K 74. A K right next to us.[/sarcasm]-

I won't talk about your diplomatic combo with Inty because of my lack of information in the subject... In the other hand you seem to be a TWstats lover and so am I :icon_wink:

P.S. With more time in my hands I would love to extend the stats about dates and locations, but I'm kind of busy (my boss is checking the lab every now and then :icon_rolleyes:). Another quick example: warmasterz nobling right next to marcs14 on a DOMINATED continent...

DeletedUser

Same as [BA] :)
Moonchild on K86
Warmasterz on K75/K74

Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but Warmasterz been there for a very long time and are just nobling as we all do, it maybe in your territory but they have been there for a while and now we have no NAP, there is nothing to stop him doing it.

We are not building a front with you, you are the tribe nobling all the barbs around us which pretty much forces us into your K's for you to start crying about it :icon_cry: