~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

Now I dont disagree with the tactic - I do disagree with the puffed up chest about how great you are and how you make players quit - if your so good - you know where I am - come and play with me and lets see how well you do!!! I also note that you stopped with Sylb when the going got too tough (activity was too high for your skills eh :icon_eek:)

Just how many attacks have you sent at me to say you have this big grudge towards me (penis envy or small person syndrome is my guess :icon_wink:)
I think someone needs a cuddle...

DeletedUser

Now I dont disagree with the tactic - I do disagree with the puffed up chest about how great you are and how you make players quit

I assumed the time would come when you were going to have to start agreeing with me once the shoe was on the other foot and it was GOH taking losses from CHAOS. Good to see that you finally realized how silly GOH has sounded from the start of this war for beating your chests about taking out inactive players. And I would hope you don't disagree with the tactic as it has been one of GOH's main strategies for months, of course only recently have you been willing to admit that. Now I am just waiting to hear you say that stats alone do not win wars, something else you disagreed with not to long ago.

BTW if GOH-A is an academy tribe for your less experienced/less active members then why keep an inactive player for 60 days in GOH while others have to stay in the academy? Are they really worse than a completely inactive player? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lol stellro, look at bishop and morhogs stats. they both have nobled not long ago. way after we started attacks.

I received attacks from morhog yesterday, so maybe you still have time left with that 60 days :)

I stopped hitting sybal cause he ran out of villages near me lmao. He got completely smashed out of k85 foe/goh border. I didn't see anything special, infact I thought it was far to easy for a duke of a tribe to lose so many vills. I hardly had to try :)

DeletedUser

Oh, for you anything Stellro...

And no... That isn't a roll of quarters in my front pocket... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stats-Same as Stellro's first post :)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE ~DW~ PLA -ZOO- ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 07/09/2009 17:49:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,361
Side 2: 2,123
Difference: 238

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,757,547
Side 2: 21,274,765
Difference: 2,482,782

image.php

jakester2

I havnt been on the forums much, iv been having a life :icon_wink:

But, my vital question is, has stell gone?!?!? :icon_eek:

stellro

to back up RDA - yes I'm still here.....hows the push rod???

Looking at those stats - I'd say with the size of GOH in comparison to FOE / CHAOS we've got alot to be proud of :)

DeletedUser

yeah. cause it´s ALL of FOR/CHAOS that are sending you guys attacks, right ;)

DeletedUser

Stell - look at the facts there are what a maximum 8 chaos players involved in this war against ur whole tribe and we are more than holding our own and have got on top recently even with you working closely with Kraken against us

GOH's days are numbered accept that as a fact even with your superior numbers

jakester2

to back up RDA - yes I'm still here.....hows the push rod???

Looking at those stats - I'd say with the size of GOH in comparison to FOE / CHAOS we've got alot to be proud of :)

the push rod? that aimed at me? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Stell - look at the facts there are what a maximum 8 chaos players involved in this war against ur whole tribe and we are more than holding our own and have got on top recently even with you working closely with Kraken against us

GOH's days are numbered accept that as a fact even with your superior numbers

Well with the way you guys recruit, you are the ones with us outnumbered :lol:

Also, if GOH days are numbered, then why do they still fight on? Me thinks GOH will be around longer then you think.

DeletedUser49702

Also, if GOH days are numbered, then why do they still fight on? Me thinks GOH will be around longer then you think.

Me thinks you are absolutely right- in fact if you look at the map GOH has the same amount of control in their continents or more and have expanded in K83 and K96. But don't tell Chaos that, we want to think they are winning!!!! ROFL :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Me thinks you are absolutely right- in fact if you look at the map GOH has the same amount of control in their continents or more and have expanded in K83 and K96. But don't tell Chaos that, we want to think they are winning!!!! ROFL :icon_biggrin:

:lol:

GOH has been the underdog in many wars and have came out on top...They have had one merge in there history (if I am not mistaken) and have earned there rank in the world today.

They are one of the main powers in W14 today....You should not think taking afew villages means you are going to win, after all. When WOTB was the main branch, how many people said they would fail, and look at them now, merging/warring there way to the top.

So lets drop "we're winning! Cause we only got afew players working against you bs" that is the same for everyone else, just because your tribe is spread out throughout the world doesn't mean you can keep complaining to us 24/7 about it, just deal with it.

IMO

GOH will be around alot longer then you think, I don't think there leaders are going to say "screw it, lets quit" anytime soon. :icon_twisted: