~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

Pirate - i think u will find my point to stell was countering his post saying that GOH were doing so well when the opposition is soooo much bigger

point is they have the greater numbers in those actively involved

and anyway why should i bother with u? u can't even hack it in game and troll around on here

stellro

@ shop - we attack whoever is near us - its not our fault that only a couple of those are active and the rest of the troops are sat in your villages :icon_eek:

And to say that we have been at war with the 2 supposed powerhouses since April & May respectively and are still winning on stats doesnt suggest GOH going anywhere soon - infact the opposite as a number of players have come back - a number of new friends have joined the ranks and tbh we are all feeling quite bullish....

I hope not, that would be so boring!

@ VH - do something about it IF YOU CAN
em88vf8.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ VH - do something about it IF YOU CAN
em88vf8.gif

I already have.
bin putting in a daily supportticket to get TW team to grant me more nobles.
This is why this takes forever, the amount of nobles to be produced to get all the villages in the world on the winning side.! *SIGH*

DeletedUser

Lol, Pirate and stellro the only villages you guys are any good at attacking and nobling are greys and inacvtives. Look at the last 300 vills you guys took, tell me how many were war vills. Will be worth a laugh :)

stellro

good ol' predictable Div.....

Well I cant say about mine but with a quick look at your nobling perhaps you can explain this???

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: divthedon

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: UncleMonk Bishop85 Morhog

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 85
Difference: 229

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 0
Difference: 269

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,320,606
Side 2: 826,743
Difference: 2,493,863

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,863,117
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,863,117

image.php

Add to that 7 barb nobles - that leaves a total of 12 villages per month - or 1 per 2.5 days nobles that wasnt from these 3 inactive players....

Why you never think before you post as always will continue bringing a smile to my face :lol:

(and to confirm it was simply easy to produce stats from 3 months - bishop & morhog wasnt targetted until inactive in July and august respectively).

DeletedUser

1 per 2.5 days .... Tell me Stellro, what is the bests GOH player's ratio? :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

1 per 2.5 days .... Tell me Stellro, what is the bests GOH player's ratio? :icon_rolleyes:

you work it out - if your too lazy then why would you think I would do this for you???

Oh and Div - war stats - well I did take out creepy - who was in WOTB and active - surely that counts in my last 300 nobles :)

DeletedUser

Pirate - i think u will find my point to stell was countering his post saying that GOH were doing so well when the opposition is soooo much bigger

point is they have the greater numbers in those actively involved

and anyway why should i bother with u? u can't even hack it in game and troll around on here

This made me laugh. :lol:

My point is, all you guys seem to do is b**** and cry all day long saying you only got afew guys fighting GOH, at the end of the day, you don't GOH crying about it do you?

Also get back to sitting those inactives. :icon_twisted:

divthedon said:
Lol, Pirate and stellro the only villages you guys are any good at attacking and nobling are greys and inacvtives. Look at the last 300 vills you guys took, tell me how many were war vills. Will be worth a laugh

Last time I checked, I no longer have an account in w14 since I am beenbusy with RL for the past year, and no point putting burden on my tribe mates.

Even ask your own players from WEST, sinbad. They will even say the say thing.

Also you seem to love nobling inactives then when you find out they are active, you just stop your attacks and cry then look for an inactive, poor baby. Take on some active members for once in your life, will ya? :icon_twisted:

stellro

Ive been asking him to come after me for some time but all he can do is put snide things on here about me and keep an outdated sig - after a while Pirate you get used to saying - Ah there goes Div again - still bitter because I beat him and his tribe into the ground :icon_eek::)

DeletedUser

who was crying or moaning pirate?

try learning english - i was responding to a point made by someone else - i do not care how it stacks up to be honest - wotb were never the main branch when this war started it was a tribe full of inactives and those far from the frontline - u are just a waste of space in the game so go back and hide in ur hole

Stell - all i can see is lots of GOH villages on my frontline and not one attack in months? care to explain - as those players are actively eating barbs on a daily basis?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,661
Side 2: 3,700
Difference: 2,039

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 159
Difference: 116

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,345,362
Side 2: 37,125,752
Difference: 20,780,390

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 433,013
Side 2: 1,641,324
Difference: 1,208,311

image.php

WINNERS!!!! :) Hi 5's all round

DeletedUser

who was crying or moaning pirate?

try learning english - i was responding to a point made by someone else - i do not care how it stacks up to be honest - wotb were never the main branch when this war started it was a tribe full of inactives and those far from the frontline - u are just a waste of space in the game so go back and hide in ur hole

But yet you foolish looked at my post as an personal insult? And you tell me to go back into my hole and hide? Pfft you fool, re-read the point I made before you take things too far over the forums or even go back to that inactive tribe of your and shut the hell up.

Either way is fine by me, I don't mind arguing with some little whelp. :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

credit where its due - nice stats for the month.....GOH have had a few internal issues to deal with which has come to an end....

Dean bookmark todays date and lets see if you can maintain stats against us over a period of time like GOH has done to Chaos for so many months....

Big things have happened of late within our p*** poor little tribe and we are very buoyant at the moment - let me assure you of this :)

@ Shop - the same can be said for my villages - I dont receive attacks either from your players - so whatever you say - the same can be said about your players!!!! And anyway - what are you still doing here....I thought you were determined not to stay around like I did???

DeletedUser

Ive been asking him to come after me for some time but all he can do is put snide things on here about me and keep an outdated sig - after a while Pirate you get used to saying - Ah there goes Div again - still bitter because I beat him and his tribe into the ground :icon_eek::)

LMAO. You were the one going round shotting your mouth off about how I was going to be nobled out of this game. O and another great thing stellro used to say was I am nobling my way over to you so I can take your villages. I think that was a year ago, and all the attacks I ever recieved was a n00b noble train from 80 hours away, with about 15 secoonds between each noble. Jees you n00bs never cease to amaze. I attack active players from goh, they then quit after a good beating. Then they get kicked from goh for losing too many villages. Lets look at bishop.
He was active, He was getting pwned, he then had to leave goh because he was getting taken to school. Now he hapily munches barbs like the rest of you n00bs.

What will happen to goh when the barbs in there area run out!!
That will be the time they really start to get pwned. There member numbers and territory have seriously crashed already, next will be there village total :lol:

stellro

Lets look at bishop.
He was active, He was getting pwned, he then had to leave goh because he was getting taken to school. Now he hapily munches barbs like the rest of you n00bs.

Keep bragging about Bishop - I assure you that will come back to haunt you....we know more than you think you do and it's purely awaiting his return to be escalated....

Now when you honestly think that you are going to take nearly 17k villages with a monthly rate of 100 villages and new players just coming into GOH from world 17 - well let me assure you your in a dream world....

Like Bob Dylan sang "the times they are a changing" - I suppose the contray to this is you'll always be childish, petulant and vindictive to anything I post

BECAUSE I BEAT YOU AND YOU RUBBISH LEADERSHIP SKILLS - WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!

See I can be childish too :)

DeletedUser

stell - i told u i had not returned to work yet and like you i have scores to settle with the noobs in your tribe who insist on calling me a cheat and idiots like matrix - i will not be quitting til they are removed

and of course until i own K73 with stork

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

stell - i told u i had not returned to work yet and like you i have scores to settle with the noobs in your tribe who insist on calling me a cheat and idiots like matrix - i will not be quitting til they are removed

Understand your motives fully....

The difference is that Matrix isnt on his own and given the time scales you gave me for when you had to leave - I dont see how this will be achievable.....not flaming - just being honest fella....

DeletedUser

new players just coming into GOH from world 17

Welcome to W14 GOH's new recruits. I hope you are as good as Stellro thinks you are as we have been looking for some decent players from GOH area to recruit. /sarcasm <--for the Stellro's of the world who lack a sense of humor

But in all honesty, once you new recruits find yourselves pulling your hair out from being in GOH for too long just remember, at least you still have W17.