Wisdom & 100I?

DeletedUser

I am kind of lost on this one sir?
Are you referring to BA having attacked you guys made you mad at BA?
Or are you referring to the attacks you launched against 13th. making you made at BA??

About those attacks please talk to your leader ,not to us . He know why we send them .

If you want to know more you can freely mail me in game

netjakdim

He know why we send them .

Well sir as most people know in this game the only reason to send attacks is becuase you are at war with someone.
Even cleaning of a Home K you are at war with that player maybe not his tribe but that player.
I guess though that one could send attacks just to help improve someones ODD out of the kindness of their heart.

DeletedUser

I found once I started talking to them months later that it was just the opposite: I actually really like a lot of their members (although I just cannot stand that chrisclifton :icon_razz:).

Love you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well sir as most people know in this game the only reason to send attacks is becuase you are at war with someone.
Even cleaning of a Home K you are at war with that player maybe not his tribe but that player.
I guess though that one could send attacks just to help improve someones ODD out of the kindness of their heart.

Well we are not at war with you . We told him that he cant noble in our k .Well he will find that we are not joking with it .

DeletedUser

Well we are not at war with you . We told him that he cant noble in our k .Well he will find that we are not joking with it .
I guess that recruiting most of ~A~'s active players in MOJO, a tribe that 13th is warring, has nothing to do with this right?

DeletedUser

Technically that has started many wars before and for less but everyones known u were family for awhile where did we noble in your terrritory can you message me where in game? I like knowing the whole story before I make myself look dumb :) I also thought it happened because you'd opened hostilities on us in your territory on a player who had been there awhile tell me if I'm wrong :)

DeletedUser

LOL! There is no full story to be had, you have merged with ~A~....

LOL we dont merge ever :p we just except few players to join us :D

lol

And let me quote :

Originally Posted by boss101 View Post
They've never "merged" just allowed all the active members to join their elite tribe.
That's how that goes... right MM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Technically that has started many wars before and for less but everyones known u were family for awhile where did we noble in your terrritory can you message me where in game? I like knowing the whole story before I make myself look dumb :) I also thought it happened because you'd opened hostilities on us in your territory on a player who had been there awhile tell me if I'm wrong :)

sorry for double post,but you are wrong sure we can talk in game . be free to mail me

And sorry with whom we are family ?

DeletedUser

hmmm this wisdom 100 I merge thing is semi suspicious . Seems like wisdom might be doing this to get closer to BA!

Nocnoidozor

Why dont Eturg and KOBR merge into Wisdom too its a reasonable thing to do after all ....

DeletedUser

Why haven't you taken on the ones loosing the most villages =[ I know a few you recruited are inactive so thats not a reason

DeletedUser

sorry for double post,but you are wrong sure we can talk in game . be free to mail me

And sorry with whom we are family ?

to answer your question ~A~ youve been family with them for awhile now or at least treated them that way by stacking their villages and taking them into your tribe pretty sure thats not wrong :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ummm, its not like they could succesfully attack [BA]. now excuse me for my postulation.

I think it is either for against 13th. in which case the old 100I people would be a meat-wall, or they are going to turn on Kobr and Eturg.

just ma thoughts.

DeletedUser

to answer your question ~A~ youve been family with them for awhile now or at least treated them that way by stacking their villages and taking them into your tribe pretty sure thats not wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Woow this is new logic , so BA have family , wisdom family have few more members , Titan is part of NP family ?

So every time allies help each other ,that mean they are forming a family ?

DeletedUser57892

Why dont Eturg and KOBR merge into Wisdom too its a reasonable thing to do after all ....
Nah. We love Wisdom and will stand beside them until the end. But we still like our heritage and we will be keeping it. Of course reading the rest of this thread we apparently qualify as part of the family since we support them and they support us. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser57892

Well your at least half wrong so I would suspect that all is wrong.

DeletedUser

ummm, its not like they could succesfully attack [BA]. now excuse me for my postulation.

I think it is either for against 13th. in which case the old 100I people would be a meat-wall, or they are going to turn on Kobr and Eturg.

just ma thoughts.

Good thoughts, could happen! Brendan if they wanted to get close to us by taking in 100I, they would have to go through 13th first ... Surely if that was their plan they would have just recruited MOJO ? But I dont know Wisdoms plans...

Just an after message ... Why are you not in Wisdom Zardex?