Wisdom & 100I?

DeletedUser

Seems as if they merged. Care to explain? If you look on the self updated maps, where 100I used to be, Wisdom is there now.

DeletedUser

Yes, They merged. After all numbers are all that count in war right and big Families always last the longest and have the most skill right?

DeletedUser57892

Sounds like an explanation in your question! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I hope other tribes follow Wisdom's lead and merge in 3-4 huge families.

Then we can have a world war and get to the real end game business: nobling in-tribe inactive players. Sounds like fun!

DeletedUser

Yes, They merged. After all numbers are all that count in war right and big Families always last the longest and have the most skill right?

They've never "merged" just allowed all the active members (after closely making sure they are worthy of joining) to join their elite tribe.

That's how that goes... right MM

rpgman88

They've never "merged" just allowed all the active members (after closely making sure they are worthy of joining) to join their elite tribe.

Omg that is amazing. Thank you for giving me my new sig, too bad its a bit too long though.

But yes, it would appear that Wisdom and 100I have merged. Keep flaming haters, merging is ALWAYS so nooby right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Omg that is amazing. Thank you for giving me my new sig, too bad its a bit too long though.

But yes, it would appear that Wisdom and 100I have merged. Keep flaming haters, merging is ALWAYS so nooby right? :icon_rolleyes:

I sense some hostility towards BA......... I dotn get why you guys didnt merge before the .xD war it would have been easier and you had already been thinking about it months ago.....

DeletedUser

hehe Slippery has the best explanation! and a merge/ recruitment, whatever it is was the only option other than war, which good players from both sides would be lost! atleast now they have a great number of active and skilled players ready to hit any oponent :p

netjakdim

I geuss that now leaves 13th all by themselves as the smallest tribe out there.

DeletedUser

Eutgr is still out there with kobar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes it is pretty easy to do when only 8 players are in a tribe.

However when doing this with 2 entire tribes. I am just amazed
Actually I am willing to bet that every 100I or 100A player that moved had his own seperate thread devoted to his recruitment.

With this strict recruitment they will never have inactives, dissent, or spies! :)

DeletedUser

Yes it is pretty easy to do when only 8 players are in a tribe.

However when doing this with 2 entire tribes. I am just amazed
Actually I am willing to bet that every 100I or 100A player that moved had his own seperate thread devoted to his recruitment.

With this strict recruitment they will never have inactives, dissent, or spies! :)

If BA have such big problem why dont you declare war on them ?

Are you afraid ?

On other hand if you dont have problem leave their job to them .

DeletedUser

If BA have such big problem why dont you declare war on them ?

Are you afraid ?

On other hand if you dont have problem leave their job to them .

He does not talk for [BA] so please do not assume by his comments that they are coming from [BA] :)

We will not be declaring, but by their recent actions I personally feel they are preparing...

netjakdim

The several hundred attacks against MOJO do not help the situation either).

I am kind of lost on this one sir?
Are you referring to BA having attacked you guys made you mad at BA?
Or are you referring to the attacks you launched against 13th. making you made at BA??

DeletedUser

I am kind of lost on this one sir?
Are you referring to BA having attacked you guys made you mad at BA?
Or are you referring to the attacks you launched against 13th. making you made at BA??

MOJO or us attacking you :icon_eek: