BobbyNaked Delcares War On T-W-C

DeletedUser

@fightclub: i'm not responding to anything else from you because i frankly don't see the point in discussing with you any further. You admitted my points were valid about three times in the past. I got better things to do then have the same argument over and over.

Badlapje: The simple facts are that T-W-C have not been mass-recruiting these past few months and in truth have not for a very long time. The same way that BD has not relied on being a premade tribe in the latter months of W30. As you said in one of your previous posts Badlapje, you are not really a premade anymore because you have recruited new players, I agree with you and I don't dispute that. I can see the stats for both side, I see BD have new players and I also see T-W-C barely recruiting. So my argument is simple: the logic of using allegations based on a tribes past and not its present has to be acceptable to both tribes or none at all.

See: if you'd have presented it like that in the post i reacted against i wouldn't have had any problems and i agree with you on this.

For a tribe such as BD who are what I guess you call an "elite tribe" with the approach of fewer members of course that will be the case. It's not an insult, far from it, it's just an obvious fact of TW that tribes such as BD and [DN] who have fewer members are always going to have fewer tribe changes than other tribes.

Depends on whether or not the original premade sticks together (which almost never works) or not. In case it doesn't there is no reason why we would have less tribe changes then T-W-C unless our recruitment process is more in depth then yours. Not in terms of skill to apply (we've allowed several people in who weren't up to par by far), but in terms of looking at more then points and maybe twstats. I advise any and all tribes to have strict recruitment. It saves a load of hassle afterwards.

Spoils of war were earned, you all know this. If it was THE or BD or [DN] that won a war it wouldn't even be mentioned in this light. May I also add that the five members we took is less than most of the other victorious tribes have recruited from defeated tribes in the short history of W30. GREEN took more refugees than this from a war they didn't even play a part in!! This is also pretty easy to look up so please use the stats, that's why they are there.

I agree: if you beat a tribe in war it is up to you to choose who/if you'll recruit any of them. It's as much spoils of war as is the hunting down of those survivors who don't join another tribe or declaring war on a tribe because they refuse to kick out refugees.

DeletedUser

See: if you'd have presented it like that in the post i reacted against i wouldn't have had any problems and i agree with you on this.

I was merely doing a "Gicusan", just to show how ridiculously outdated his allegations were. I thought I made that clear when I said beneath it that my allegation was absurd but maybe I didn't write it clear enough. It doesn't matter now anyway and I am glad we finally understand each other in the end.

I agree: if you beat a tribe in war it is up to you to choose who/if you'll recruit any of them. It's as much spoils of war as is the hunting down of those survivors who don't join another tribe or declaring war on a tribe because they refuse to kick out refugees.

I think pretty much all of W30 agrees upon this now. I think it is only right that all tribes are judged on the same parameters. So that one tribe is not attacked for doing exactly the same actions as all of the other tribes.

Gicusan

Do pigs really fly, Csipley?

We may understand eachother - low chances but anyway - but you do not understand yourself and your tribe. There is no such thing like the past is unimportant. So the past is present. Ever had the feeling that time is relative?

As an example, BD is very much determined by its premade past and his behaviour and wars they fought. We are what we built ourselves into. So do you and TWC.

It is like saying: "I had lots of onions this day but 3 ours ago I only had very few of them." Sorry, mouth is still smelling. And your quick use of toothbrush is not gona change the smell that comes from within.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah the T-W-C bashing has begun again! :icon_redface:

have i seen one valid reason it should stop?

Oh yeah, big mouth came back on and wont tone down his arrogance. Very unbecoming of you.

Oh and the source is cy-pres. Every single thing we told her as a joke you try and repeat it on here like it is some great discovery.

your truly hilarious. I have not spoken to cy pres in weeks, possibly months. I saw her briefly around the time kbc folded, but other than that...

Including the most recent episode: "Cshipley has quit, Orclord is the new duke, or is it Brown Nose, no wait it's ..."
Laughable. Every time without fail it works.

HAHAHAH. your so great, its butter to sew you into your own Feces Bag.

Pretty simple... Rumor got out you quit, (someone posted some villages you were apparently gifting) and i went right to the source. Orclord admitted being duke, never really confirmed you quit...

So you made a liar out of Orc to prove what? That you only hid cause you didnt have a reason to be here?

Now, that wasnt the "latest episode" or accusations..

To be completely correct, the latest "episode" was my accusation that you left and HID because you couldnt show your face...

Then you only came out when you had a win> Confirm or deny, or dont bother posting. I already noticed many times your name in the forums, perusing... so its not like i believed your liar friend, orclord.

Second, the one that really matters... is the accusation that you used Skype convos with your future enemies to peg their online time, and proceeded to be a DB and plan all your attacks for moments after a few people went offline.

As far as i can see, you said you wouldnt post until you heard from the mods. You accused me of SLANDER, and told me to get lawyers.

So i say it again, your a dirty player, and you used Skype online times to dictate your coops.

Confirm or deny

Do not ignore this part of the post, as you continuously do. Stop trying to use your old boring pnp about how you lied to cy pres all the time.

I can personally confirm at least three things you told Cy pres that were proven true.

Shall i trot out those old things? Or will you continue to lie right in front of everyone?

Apparently this is your story to discredit Cypres, and to remove the Jackass sticker on your forehead. Too bad, you missed the last part there.. the ass.

As always Pajuno can't prove it because that means revealing his sources, but denying this endless barrage of allegations without proof means I am ducking and dodging - change the record!

Endless accusations without proof. Fraser, cypres, and one other player you used Skype online times and the green dot to figure when to attack.

Care to prove me wrong on this one???

As for our five recruits from the defeated tribe of KBC I would like to quote another duke in response to recruiting the exact same number:

Couldn't have said it better myself. If it is good enough for the #1 ranked tribe on W30, it is good enough for me. :)

Ah, of course. Just cause someone did that, its ok for you to do it?

Like i said in a prior post.. you recruited far more from KBC than the five.. five is the final number you took at the end of the war.

How about those that left KBC due to your mail, to become your Lackey's and attack KBC for you? Did you use and abuse them, toss them away? or did you actually recruit them...

Again, i mention one's name.. is he in TWC?

bonheur or some derivative of?

****** EDIT*********

Bonheur and his cohorts are indeed inside TWC>.. former KBC. how many is that indeed, eh shipley???

You cant hang mate, and soon enough i will prove you cant play the game either. Crying about how some dukes need to run the tribe.. well that is just baloney. Your awful full of it too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pajuno is a tool, and I can prove it!. I'm not going to post it though because I dont have to.

thats what you sound like pajuno, I figured someone should let you know in words you can understand.

DeletedUser

Pajuno calling someone arrogant is the most hypocritical thing I have read in a long time! What a disgraceful man you are.

I have proof for everything, I am actually the Sultan of Brunei, but I cant prove it because that would reveal my sources. :icon_rolleyes:

Please feel free to post all the evidence you have, wherever you found it, because it will make you look even more of a fool than you look already since the "Who is the duke?" and look how clever you looked to W30 after that goldmine of intelligence was uncovered! Laughable.

7 of the top 10 tribes knew I was still here and playing, laughing at Pajuno and Fraser for being so gullible, it was one of the funniest times I have had since W30 began. Tribes uniting to poke fun at the gullible and foolish. Don't blame Orc for playing you like a fiddle, he's not the first to tell a white lie for a large scale joke, almost everything you write on PnP is a lie!! What a truly terrible leader you are, no wonder people are making an effort to distance themselves from you!! :lol::lol:

Post an allegation with some proof and I will defend or confirm them, spout out pathetic cheap dirty lies and you wont even get a response, now go make me a sandwich.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

7 of the top 10 tribes knew I was still here and playing, laughing at Pajuno and Fraser for being so gullible,

let us see. 7 out of 10. So BD did not know. I can only asume THE did not know either. Who can be the rest? Temp would have told Pajuno. 3 already. If you check the stats, some of top 10 at that time was killed. Some are too new or too far away. For example I doubt you have extended relation to now more or less defunct Erevos and CBTF. Also BH is very new player and I am unsure anyone knows too much about them. O never knew. Just hoped you did not count CRY and Pheonx in those 3.

I can only conclude this is a blatant lie. Why do you need this?

DeletedUser

Do pigs really fly, Csipley?

We may understand eachother - low chances but anyway - but you do not understand yourself and your tribe. There is no such thing like the past is unimportant. So the past is present. Ever had the feeling that time is relative?

As an example, BD is very much determined by its premade past and his behaviour and wars they fought. We are what we built ourselves into. So do you and TWC.

It is like saying: "I had lots of onions this day but 3 ours ago I only had very few of them." Sorry, mouth is still smelling. And your quick use of toothbrush is not gona change the smell that comes from within.

All this from a guy who was, and still is in a family tribe over on world 3 that, at it's peak had 32 branches, not members!! And just over 1700 players.

That's a truck load of mouthwash there.....

DeletedUser

Just hoped you did not count CRY and Pheonx in those 3.

I can only conclude this is a blatant lie. Why do you need this?

CRY and Phoenix are top 10? :icon_rolleyes:

It's not a lie, certainly not a blatant one, try and get some facts before posting.

1 THE
2 T-W-C
3 BD
4 GREEN
5 DECIDE
6 Hammer
7 [DN]
8 Die.
9 BH
10 NADs

It's really not difficult to work out.

spleen mage

All this from a guy who was, and still is in a family tribe over on world 3 that, at it's peak had 32 branches, not members!! And just over 1700 players.

That was a different world, I don't see how that's relevant to BD. Anyway, I'v also been in Cult on W3 for a brief period, and many of the branches were better then TWC.

Certainly been in more wars, at any rate.

Last edited:

Gicusan

What are you talkiing about? Cult is not my tribe. I started the game there and left 2 years ago. I did not build that family. I actualy did something much smaller in that direction in w13 but that is a more complicated story.

That is the nowadays top 10. was much diffrent at that time. Still I do not believe that 7 out of those 10 knew you are alive. I mean some people might not dislike you but I cannot see why Hammer would talk to you - for example. Green also.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That was a different world, I don't see how that's relevant to BD. Anyway, I'v also been in Cult on W3 for a brief period, and many of the branches were better then TWC.

You would kind of expect that a tribe from W3 had been in more wars than a tribe in W30. I certainly hope so!

spleen mage

You would kind of expect that a tribe from W3 had been in more wars than a tribe in W30. I certainly hope so!

I meant by this stage in the server. I just didn't think I would have to state the obvious :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That was a different world, I don't see how that's relevant to BD.

Nor do I, I don't think I mentioned BD, in fact I was damn careful not to, if a BD reference popped in there it's a bug and needs to be swatted.

Anyway, I'v also been in Cult on W3 for a brief period, and many of the branches were better then TWC.

No they were not better. Not even close, cult 2, SE maybe, the other 30? sorry spleen, not on your nelly.

spleen mage

Nor do I, I don't think I mentioned BD, in fact I was damn careful not to, if a BD reference popped in there it's a bug and needs to be swatted.

No they were not better. Not even close, cult 2, SE maybe, the other 30? sorry spleen, not on your nelly.

You forgot Cult 26 ;) There were a couple of other good ones that I can't remember of the top of my head. Ok, I'l admit the majority of them were crap - "many" was a slight exaggeration, but I'd put my money on at least those 3. Nothing wrong with being in one of the good 'uns anyway, which was the point I was making.

And fine, I'l rephrase - I don't see how Gicusans personal history on a different world, relates to that of a tribes on this world. Happy? :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I meant by this stage in the server. I just didn't think I would have to state the obvious :)

If they fought 3 simultaneous wars against top 20 and top10 tribes. Won one and winning the others then kudos to them I agree they seem like one seriously good tribe. :)

spleen mage

If they fought 3 simultaneous wars against top 20 and top10 tribes. Won one and winning the others then kudos to them I agree they seem like one seriously good tribe. :)

When you break it down into points on side A vs. points on side B, rather then "rank 2 vs. 3 other top 20 tribes!!!!", your résumé doesn't look quite so impressive, right? :icon_wink:

I'l admit, it looks good on paper. And I don't believe TWC are a bad tribe. I just haven't really been impressed, considering you're meant to be the rank 2 tribe.

Now, go do something more impressive, pronto!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be honest, I am yet to see any major powers come head to head on W30 where the result was too difficult to call.

[DN] v -O- was probably the closest we came, but [DN] made that look easy.

If we're going to talk points, well by your own standards, THE are not impressive as they had more than their enemies :)
Same situation as TWC really, you can only fight what is put in front of you in your area, it just so happens we're fighting pretty much everyone in front of us right now.