BobbyNaked Delcares War On T-W-C

DeletedUser

I don't know what's worse, the way shipley argues or the fact that you guys (pajuno & Gicusan) continue to try and argue with him. I gave up on a reasonable argument once I realized how pompous and supercilious Shipley is. You two seem pretty intelligent, I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that Shipley is like a woman. Even if you're right, you're wrong.

BTW, Shipley, does -?- know that T-W-C members are sitting accounts in a tribe that T-W-C is also attacking? What's up with all the cowards at T-W-C? If you guys played this game with the same level of morality and respect as most other players on this server you woiuldn't be where you are today. And thats word.

One last thing, if I pushed accounts like Aubree and Rpduerr, would you have given me an invite to T-W-C? Isn't that one of the requirements? Two accounts I know they did it with were: Killall1 & rocky1812. Most likely others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know what's worse, the way shipley argues or the fact that you guys (pajuno & Gicusan) continue to try and argue with him. I gave up on a reasonable argument once I realized how pompous and supercilious Shipley is. You two seem pretty intelligent, I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that Shipley is like a woman. Even if you're right, you're wrong.

hahaha loving that last sentence even if your right your wrong, man gotta go getting slapped for agreeing :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I don't know much about them, a new tribe I guess, and strangely enough I am not sitting any of their players.

DeletedUser

As the duke of -?- I can confirm that Cshipley is not sitting any members in -?- or -??- nor is any other T-W-C or TWC member.

DeletedUser

You forgot Cult 26 ;) There were a couple of other good ones that I can't remember of the top of my head. Ok, I'l admit the majority of them were crap - "many" was a slight exaggeration, but I'd put my money on at least those 3. Nothing wrong with being in one of the good 'uns anyway, which was the point I was making.

And fine, I'l rephrase - I don't see how Gicusans personal history on a different world, relates to that of a tribes on this world. Happy? :p

Yes and no, I'm happy you rephrased it, but I don't see the relevance either. Just like I don't see the relevance between family tribe and TWC, it may have started that way under Crazzy Gazza was it? but the 'academy' has been shrinking for ages and will eventually go. There is no mass recruitment, although it may have started with that ethos.

So I don't see what relevance either point has, which was the point I was making (I think). Gicusan claims we (TWC) are a product of our history like BD, I'd agree, all tribes are that, but just as BD cannot be called a pre-made anymore, TWC cannot be called 'Family tribe, mass recruiters, point whores'. We may well might have been once, but we are moving under new sails now, just like BD.

Yeah, missed cult 26, but that's all, them 4, out of 32. Any other good cult tribes would be on the top of your head. :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno is a tool, and I can prove it!. I'm not going to post it though because I dont have to.

thats what you sound like pajuno, I figured someone should let you know in words you can understand.

Fightclub, you have no place in pnp anymore. Your not even amusing, your not even REMOTELY close.

I have put proof up, and shipley conveniently ignored it...

Pajuno calling someone arrogant is the most hypocritical thing I have read in a long time! What a disgraceful man you are.

Disgraceful? Everything i have done here has been with Honor and Loyalty.

what have you done? My arrogance is Warranted.. yours is not. You have not accomplished ONE thing in this world or any other for that matter.

I have proof for everything, I am actually the Sultan of Brunei, but I cant prove it because that would reveal my sources. :icon_rolleyes

Please feel free to post all the evidence you have, wherever you found it, because it will make you look even more of a fool than you look already since the "Who is the duke?" and look how clever you looked to W30 after that goldmine of intelligence was uncovered! Laughable.

Ok, your uber proud of a LIE? You are boasting about LYING?? Is that an Honorable thing where you come from?

I went to orc, and he LIED for you. He ruined his credibility in this world, just to prove your a loser.

As for how clever i looked, how about the dumbass whose name kept showing up in the forums watching??

Did you ever think i was goading you into responding? I knew you werent quit...

So, i assume this is the ONE thing in all of w30 that you are most proud of??

A complete lie. Coming from a Complete Liar. Good job shipley.

Just a question... what exactly about you being gone went to help your tribe?? Really? Did it stop me from trying to reach TWC?? Did it stop fraser from doing what he is doing?

to what purpose, (other than lying) did your dissappearance serve? we all knew you were lurking, waiting for your first Win...

(you were visible every time you lurked in the forums, didnt know that did you tuff guy? Orclord even pointed it out, cause i know he didnt like lying for you)

7 of the top 10 tribes knew I was still here and playing, laughing at Pajuno and Fraser for being so gullible, it was one of the funniest times I have had since W30 began. Tribes uniting to poke fun at the gullible and foolish. Don't blame Orc for playing you like a fiddle, he's not the first to tell a white lie for a large scale joke, almost everything you write on PnP is a lie!! What a truly terrible leader you are, no wonder people are making an effort to distance themselves from you!! :lol::lol:

Alas, laughing cause im so gullible, yet smart enough to peg your ass watching the forums.

Do not act like i "spread your rumor" cause i didnt.. i asked around, got lies from Orc, and left it at that.. any mention in pnp was just prodding you to open your mouth.

Post an allegation with some proof and I will defend or confirm them, spout out pathetic cheap dirty lies and you wont even get a response, now go make me a sandwich.

Ahhh.. .So my three confirmed victims of your Skype Hunting isnt proof enough for you?

I bet i could catch you with the bloody glove, the knife, ON THE PROPERTY, and even catch you in the act on Camera as proof..

And you will still lie and deny fully.

You say im a lousy duke, terrible leader... Then why is my tribe more respected than yours will ever be?

Sure, you may have more little tribes willing to follow you around, but i dont respect tribes that follow me.. i respect Equals... Hence why you have never garnered my respect. Its really not that hard either, shipley.. Just ask Asalamalakum how he got my respect.. and a top 2 tribes' duke didnt...
I dont need to use other tribes like you do

Should have left your self out of the pnp, as you are doing nothing more than showing everyone exactly what you are....And tbh, TWC was gaining my respect by putting up and shutting up...

Too bad, you ruined all those weeks of silence in about 2.3 seconds of posting...

spleen mage

To be honest, I am yet to see any major powers come head to head on W30 where the result was too difficult to call.

[DN] v -O- was probably the closest we came, but [DN] made that look easy.

If we're going to talk points, well by your own standards, THE are not impressive as they had more than their enemies :)
Same situation as TWC really, you can only fight what is put in front of you in your area, it just so happens we're fighting pretty much everyone in front of us right now.

For a start, THE have been fighting wars since the very start of the server though, non-stop; I think it's fair to say far more then TWC, though I could be wrong, perhaps your wars just aren't as well publicised.

And your results seem far less impressive, taking only 9 villages of [CRY] in a week, in the same period that we took 148 of Erev0s. Yet, there were 125 in-tribe/academy caps on your part.

So I guess you could say that at least THE are making an effort to fight their enemies :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for double, just want to be sure Shipley sees what im saying. This is the cliff notes for you lazy people.

1. You left the forums because you couldnt handle them... And hid out until you had a win to come brag about...

Do not lie, dont need proof. its obvious for anyone with half a brain to see...

2. You used Skype to plot out when players were offline. This is a dirty, despicable tactic.. and you should be embarrassed to say you did it.

I have fraseryeah, Cy pres, and one other (can be found in that thread) that accused you (with proof mind you) and you denied, flipped out, and supposedly quit. (yet Cshipley account was seen INFORUMS all the time since)

3. You play dirty. KBC mail as proof, lying about quitting for you own "joke", and you lied about recruiting only 5 from KBC.

I have checked, and if you like i can bring hte proof here from TWstats just for you... it was more like 10+...........

Are you gonna address these, or ignore them? Ignoring them Confirms to the world that i am indeed correct, and you can stop trying to discredit me. I do not post lies, i am not as gullible as you would believe.

Also, Cypres mentioned how you were speaking with Arsena, and making deals trying to fold Cry... and how you were trying to recruit 12Ben21...

both these were indeed confirmed facts, that you supposedly "LIED" to cypres about...

seems funny, most of your "best work" involves lies and dishonor... Trend maybe?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Pajuno, is my posting garbage starting to get on your nerves?

hypocrite.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry Pajuno, is my posting garbage starting to get on your nerves?

hypocrite.

Again, address the topic or subject with something to offer for once.

Everything i posted is true, and if you dont believe it then shipley has pulled the wool over your eyes too.

i am not a hypocrite, and i do not lie... Two things you will learn before you quit/rimmed on this world.. trust me on that.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight:

Three of your friends got attacked when they were offline, and in your head that is solid non-circumstanctial evidence that I personally log skype online times to attack players. You're basing this allegation (lie) solely on:

"Your only evidence is that friends Fraser and Cy-Pres got attacked when offline, with absolutely nothing linking the attacks to me!

Well firstly that's unfortunate for them, I too woke up yesterday to 32 incomings from a player called slater2 in [CRY], never spoke to the guy, don't intend to, but it also doesn't equate to him logging my online times. He attacked me and I was offline, a fairly common occurance in TW, in fact while tagging the attacks, some were sent just 5mins after I went to sleep but that does not equal evidence of Fraser/Pajuno logging my online times.

Secondly, maybe I am stranger than the average TW player, but I personally do not play 12 hours a day, so chances are if anyone attacks me they have a greater than 50% chance of hitting me while offline.

Thirdly, I have made no secret to the fact I am Danish, I even have the national flag "the Dannebrog" in my sig! It really isn't difficult to work out when Danish people sleep. Most people on PnP know most peoples locations, Fraser has made no secret that he is Australian and Cy is from the US, anyone could find out online times for any one of us at reasonably little effort - - so that is why we have account sitters.

Finally, and perhaps conclusively, since about 3 days into the "war" with [CRY], I contacted Fraser to offer him the names of spies in an attempt to fight with honor and integrity. He responded with childish insultsts and has been blocked and deleted from my skype contacts ever since, so how exactly I can see something that isn't there is completely beyond me!! :icon_cool:

Until you can prove evidence that is more than talk, evidence that shows I personally have logged online times and ordered attacks at this time it is just yet another Pajuno lie on pnp, another allegation based on absolutely nothing but a wild imagination and hear say! As always I don't have to explain myself to you, but if you can show me a genuine allegation, with proof and with evidence (feel free to post here I have nothing to hide) I will maybe give a defence in my good time. If its more crap like this don't bother!

DeletedUser

About the "7 of the top 10 tribes knew I was still here and playing": I'm pretty sure that 7 of the top 10 tribes don't give a shit if you are playing or not.

cshipley said:
If we're going to talk points, well by your own standards, THE are not impressive as they had more than their enemies

I don't think it's really necessary to reply on this but nvm. Kraken actually had more villages than THE at the start of the war. Plus, they were focused on one K, K23, and we were quite spread out. We had only hanfull of villages in that continent, and now we have over a thousand. Even more important, all of those villages were nobled(with exeption of one player, but he is recruited very late, after war with CBTF was over).

DeletedUser

About the "7 of the top 10 tribes knew I was still here and playing": I'm pretty sure that 7 of the top 10 tribes don't give a shit if you are playing or not.

I don't think it's really necessary to reply on this but nvm. Kraken actually had more villages than THE at the start of the war. Plus, they were focused on one K, K23, and we were quite spread out. We had only hanfull of villages in that continent, and now we have over a thousand. Even more important, all of those villages were nobled(with exeption of one player, but he is recruited very late, after war with CBTF was over).

I have no reason to dispute it and I commend you for your success, I have made no secret of my respect for THE and its leaders. My point was that at this moment in time, if wars were judged on points pre-decleration then both of our tribes will be considered favorites to win any war and that we are not facing worthy opponents because any other tribe around us has less points.

Now I am not saying that THE or any other tribe lack the ability behind those points, because I'm well aware that most of the big tribes left in W30 have at least one war victory, maybe more. I merely used THE as an example because they are the #1 ranked tribe. That's why I don't buy the points theory as you can only fight whatever is on the other side of the battlefield.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight:

Three of your friends got attacked when they were offline, and in your head that is solid non-circumstanctial evidence that I personally log skype online times to attack players. You're basing this allegation (lie) solely on:

"Your only evidence is that friends Fraser and Cy-Pres got attacked when offline, with absolutely nothing linking the attacks to me!

Well firstly that's unfortunate for them, I too woke up yesterday to 32 incomings from a player called slater2 in [CRY], never spoke to the guy, don't intend to, but it also doesn't equate to him logging my online times. He attacked me and I was offline, a fairly common occurance in TW, in fact while tagging the attacks, some were sent just 5mins after I went to sleep but that does not equal evidence of Fraser/Pajuno logging my online times.

Secondly, maybe I am stranger than the average TW player, but I personally do not play 12 hours a day, so chances are if anyone attacks me they have a greater than 50% chance of hitting me while offline.

Thirdly, I have made no secret to the fact I am Danish, I even have the national flag "the Dannebrog" in my sig! It really isn't difficult to work out when Danish people sleep. Most people on PnP know most peoples locations, Fraser has made no secret that he is Australian and Cy is from the US, anyone could find out online times for any one of us at reasonably little effort - - so that is why we have account sitters.

Finally, and perhaps conclusively, since about 3 days into the "war" with [CRY], I contacted Fraser to offer him the names of spies in an attempt to fight with honor and integrity. He responded with childish insultsts and has been blocked and deleted from my skype contacts ever since, so how exactly I can see something that isn't there is completely beyond me!! :icon_cool:

Until you can prove evidence that is more than talk, evidence that shows I personally have logged online times and ordered attacks at this time it is just yet another Pajuno lie on pnp, another allegation based on absolutely nothing but a wild imagination and hear say! As always I don't have to explain myself to you, but if you can show me a genuine allegation, with proof and with evidence (feel free to post here I have nothing to hide) I will maybe give a defence in my good time. If its more crap like this don't bother!

I KNOW that you weaseled my online times out of me, and then turned around and used it against me. No, I don't have evidence, but I know that you lying and so do you. You should be ashamed at yourself for trying to lie so blatantly.

DeletedUser

hey! welcome back traitor/troll.

no SS? then it never happened!

pffft it was nice knowing when you were offline though =D.

but honestly isnt that part of the game? finding advantages and using them?

you should be ashamed of yourself pantallica for ever thinking differently. Ohz Noz someone finded a weakness and exploited it!! call teh U.N. security council I has filed for war crimez!!

stop "whinging" about it.

DeletedUser

I have no reason to dispute it and I commend you for your success, I have made no secret of my respect for THE and its leaders. My point was that at this moment in time, if wars were judged on points pre-decleration then both of our tribes will be considered favorites to win any war and that we are not facing worthy opponents because any other tribe around us has less points.

Now I am not saying that THE or any other tribe lack the ability behind those points, because I'm well aware that most of the big tribes left in W30 have at least one war victory, maybe more. I merely used THE as an example because they are the #1 ranked tribe. That's why I don't buy the points theory as you can only fight whatever is on the other side of the battlefield.

:O Cshipley is back on the forums? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I KNOW that you weaseled my online times out of me, and then turned around and used it against me. No, I don't have evidence, but I know that you lying and so do you. You should be ashamed at yourself for trying to lie so blatantly.

...Does anyone care about your life's story anymore?

DeletedUser

pffft it was nice knowing when you were offline though =D.

Didn't stop me from killing your 10 second trains.

but honestly isnt that part of the game? finding advantages and using them?

Sure, get an advantage by any means necessary. It's the T-W-C way.

you should be ashamed of yourself pantallica for ever thinking differently. Ohz Noz someone finded a weakness and exploited it!! call teh U.N. security council I has filed for war crimez!!

Hope you know how stupid you sound. I guess some things never change.

stop "whinging" about it.[/QUOTE]

Not whining about what happened. I honestly couldn't care less. I'm just amazed at how seemingly easy it is for cshipley to lie and dodge factual accusations.

...Does anyone care about your life's story anymore?

Read above. I don't even care about that anymore.