The Brotherhood = BOM

DeletedUser

Im not sure if any of you have seen this on the map and rankings but Mojo has become part of The Brotherhood and is now BOM this is a big change what do you guys think. Now I know why Mojo dropped the NAP with TITANS:icon_rolleyes:. Looks like this might change the whole world.:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so i take it a world war has totally started now :D
BoS and BoK vs titans and np
BoM vs BA, tao and 13th fam!

all we need is Wisdom to take sides, or will they wait and secure all their new Ks first? :D :p

we shall see, i have yet to decide whether this was a good or bad move for MOJO, but i can say that the 3 tribes are very good :D

DeletedUser

Yes well It looks like this war will change the whole world map.

If any BA leader can response and maybe tell us what their decision is if they are gonna declare on the whole Brotherhood or only BOM would be nice to know.

DeletedUser

Nice to see they finally formalized their relationship...I hope they have a short and turbulent relationship!

DeletedUser

This all makes me LOL.

Yay for families(because one tribe couldn't do it)

DeletedUser

Only thing this points out to me is how weak MOJO and the BH tribes must have to be. I can't really see a reason for this to happen if both sets of tribes were strong at the moment.

My guess would be that the BH knew what they were doing when they took in MOJO, so the war still stands with BOM and whatever family they are in.

DeletedUser

I guess Wisdom will side with [BA] on this, despite their lately disagreements, because BH has taken the 1st spot from Wisdom and why would Wisdom Fight with 13th on a three continent front, when they can fight the BH on a 7 continent front line...

DeletedUser

hehe im loving the read! and eviljo, all i have to ask is one thing:

IF 2 allies are sooo strong in leadership diplomacy and members, are they not like a family??
Just like BA and tao, you guys been together since the start, however you go to war with the other is helping in some kind of way, now you will decline that you are not a family, im not saying you are, im just saying that you are soo good together that you could easily be ;)

That is just my point of view and what i wanted to say!

and bmg, dont flatter yourself

its just like saying BA and tao and 13th fam were needed to all declare on MOJO to take them on, coincidence? :)

DeletedUser

hehe im loving the read! and eviljo, all i have to ask is one thing:

IF 2 allies are sooo strong in leadership diplomacy and members, are they not like a family??
Just like BA and tao, you guys been together since the start, however you go to war with the other is helping in some kind of way, now you will decline that you are not a family, im not saying you are, im just saying that you are soo good together that you could easily be ;)

That is just my point of view and what i wanted to say!

and bmg, dont flatter yourself

its just like saying BA and tao and 13th fam were needed to all declare on MOJO to take them on, coincidence? :)

If you mean by coincidence that Mojo just happened to take in players that all 3 tribes are fighting ;)

Our diplomacy lists aren't the same. We don't do things together. Keep being delusional crazy.

[BA] has been fighting Mojo longer than Tao or 13th.

100I was fighting Mojo. Does this mean they were also part of the family?

Families have much more in common than [BA] and its allies.

Surely you can understand what seperates us?

If you think really hard you just might get it :)

DeletedUser

Crazy,

not if you wouldn't have asked the very same thing at least two times during the past year and not if it wouldn't have been answered a couple of times already.

You know, family branches are having
  • the same top leadership
  • the same diplomacy
  • no conceptual support in TW's main concept

allies, on the other side are having
  • different leadership
  • their own diplomacy
  • support in TW's main concept

I sincerely doubt it would be such a difficult subject it needs to be cleared once in every few months on W17.

DeletedUser

first i never asked that question before!
second:
allies support one another and sometimes share a forum thread
different leadership, families sometimes have that, but with one main leader, but BH doesnt have that, each tribe has their leadership (as it used to be on the tribe page i think)

diplomacy with allies is sometimes same ;)
not always but sometimes, especially in World wars they are similar when all have picked sides ;)

and i was talking about tao and BA being as close as family! understand before you speak!

BMG, you always talk before you understand what the other side of teh conversation is saying :D

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

BA and tao and 13th fam were needed to all declare on MOJO to take them on, coincidence? :)

Of all the assinine things I have seen posted on the world that one takes the cake sir.
#1 please direct me to the post where you have seen a war delcaration on Mojo.
#2 Please explain to me the one. 13th won the war with K~Head and ~A~ takes in refugees. 13th continues to noble said refugees while informing ~A~ leadership that there would be no outside hostility. ~A~ decides to ignore one simple request and attacks our villages anyway so the offending players became targets. 13th OBVIOUSLY wins the war against ~A~ as they are basically no more. No Mojo takes in refugees of which they are informed. To this they reply here in the forums they did not give a $H!T what we had to say. So we carry on about our business nobling our targets as it does not matter to us then what tribe they are in they are our targets.
#3 You seem fond of comparing lots of things so compare to me then how when a there are a group of 3 allied tribes that 2 of them decide to merge and when some of the players from one decide they want to go to a different one they are declared REFUGEES. This is the first time I have seen a refugee without even being in a war.

You seem to be the man with all the answers and knowledge so please clear these up for me.

rpgman88

13th OBVIOUSLY wins the war against ~A~ as they are basically no more. No Mojo takes in refugees of which they are informed. To this they reply here in the forums they did not give a $H!T what we had to say. So we carry on about our business nobling our targets as it does not matter to us then what tribe they are in they are our targets.

Just clarifying, that wasn't MOJO who said that. That was me and I clearly stated that I was not speaking for my tribe.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, i suppose good luck mojo SUSIE!

You could do well in the world out of this... i suppose i should just say... unlucky TITANS :(

DeletedUser

I was seriously disappointed when I saw the post asking which side Wisdom would join, I thought pretty much all posters here contained a level of intelligence :icon_wink:

Also, :lol: at the family issue, if you see the [BA] Tao alliance as a family and use that criticise [BA] or Tao then quite frankly you are an ignorant hypocrite.

I am severely disappointed with the Brotherhood, I had always thought you were against the whole world war cliche :icon_rolleyes:. I was looking forward to a 3 or even 4 way war.

DeletedUser

I was seriously disappointed when I saw the post asking which side Wisdom would join, I thought pretty much all posters here contained a level of intelligence :icon_wink:

Also, :lol: at the family issue, if you see the [BA] Tao alliance as a family and use that criticise [BA] or Tao then quite frankly you are an ignorant hypocrite.

I am severely disappointed with the Brotherhood, I had always thought you were against the whole world war cliche :icon_rolleyes:. I was looking forward to a 3 or even 4 way war.

To clarify for anyone who didnt get it even after he said that bit about Wisdom it has to do with them being friends with Mojo and the Brotherhood :icon_wink: if thats not enough of a clue you should stop drooling on your keyboard and go take a nap :icon_rolleyes:

netjakdim

You forget sir that Wisdom is still friends with 13th as well.