Wisdom & 100I?

DeletedUser

Yes it is a shame that they will be wiped out :icon_sad:

Maybe Wisdom will have mercy on some of the better players and allow them to join an ally tribe or even them. (Now that some of them have proven themselves great player.)

netjakdim

You never know sir with all the inactives that seem to be popping up around the world lately perhaps someone will let them restart in a new tribe and try to help them grow a little faster than normal.

DeletedUser

its a shame .xD still have to throw digs at people considering the massive failure that their tribe turned out to be......

If you dont have any answer to my post, why dont you just choose not to reply to it mate.

I was stating facts as I have received the info. 100I members have been discussing who their next enemy will be, but have not been too concerned about what will happen with their allies.

And from this quote, I'd say apparently all their members agreed:
"After many weeks of discussions by the 100I council we have unanimously agreed that 100I should accept an offer made to us by our long term allies Wisdom to merge our tribes."

DeletedUser

That was suppose to be a secret sir and to think I almost had Sir Marticus talked into appointing me as his next Account Sitter. Now he will never let me touch the reigns of leadership.

Don't discredit XD to much sir it was just some poor timing and bad decisions on their leadership. Alot of good players in that group some have left but there are still 1 or 2 that would be an asset to any tribe.

1 or 2 !?

subarre, ivandeaux2007, menno, cv130, ddog... the list goes on there are good players lurking there still and i have been devoting my last couple of weeks trying to make them leave .xD :) :)

DeletedUser

If you dont have any answer to my post, why dont you just choose not to reply to it mate.

I was stating facts as I have received the info. 100I members have been discussing who their next enemy will be, but have not been too concerned about what will happen with their allies.

And from this quote, I'd say apparently all their members agreed:
"After many weeks of discussions by the 100I council we have unanimously agreed that 100I should accept an offer made to us by our long term allies Wisdom to merge our tribes."

Speaking as someone in a high position in 100I, you couldnt be more wrong. There was extensive discussion about scenarios and consequences, stuff we didnt discuss in general mails or forum posts so your information is very limited. Our friends and allies wouldn't be adversely effected by what we did, based on stuff Im not going to discuss here. I see through your shallow attempt to try to cast us once again in an evil light, its quite pathetic, as is your attempt to try to stir things up with 13th, who you insinuate that we threw under the bus. I hope 13th also sees through these pathetic attempts and if they have concerns, they know whom to contact. I still have friends and contacts in 13th and I dont see how a merge changes any of those relationships. Im open to discuss things IG about 100I's perspective with 13th members. This is my first and final post on this matter.

DeletedUser

Such a shame that some people do not have the ability to post politely without the use of words like "pathetic" and without trying to belittle people by talking about their "shallow attempts" and "limited information".

I am sure that your leadership has discussed this. I was merely replying to a raised question as to whether 100I members would be joining 13th. As I was saying, that is not likely because none of them have even raised concerns about what the merge would do to the relationships.

I hope I have made myself clear now.

DeletedUser

Speaking as someone in a high position in 100I, you couldnt be more wrong. There was extensive discussion about scenarios and consequences, stuff we didnt discuss in general mails or forum posts so your information is very limited. Our friends and allies wouldn't be adversely effected by what we did, based on stuff Im not going to discuss here. I see through your shallow attempt to try to cast us once again in an evil light, its quite pathetic, as is your attempt to try to stir things up with 13th, who you insinuate that we threw under the bus. I hope 13th also sees through these pathetic attempts and if they have concerns, they know whom to contact. I still have friends and contacts in 13th and I dont see how a merge changes any of those relationships. Im open to discuss things IG about 100I's perspective with 13th members. This is my first and final post on this matter.

Hence why my response was the way it was :icon_wink: We know things are still the same you guys all love Dim :icon_rolleyes: how could we not feel the same way everybody loves Dim :lol: it gives us something in common

DeletedUser33413

So this merge took place what, yesterday or the day before?

Obviously it has changed the south completely, i think we had alraedy written of the southeast as Wisdom's territory.

Now with this merge not even Eturg are likely to survive for a few more months to come (you guys need to find a route out of the area or ofllow the diplomatic line which i expect you will most likely attempt to do).

So what does this mean for the southwest?

It leaves this area, while under the banner and command of one leadership, in a state of frensy - at least for the moment.

Maybe frensy is to strong a word....

however my point is that the new recruits of wisdom, are going to have to start nobling like crazy in their area so that they can truly secure it (they allready do by numbers). If they dont noble whats left behind of 100i and the surrounding tribes that are inbetween their members the players there (while being decent players) i expect are open to attack fairly easily.

The fact is they are few and far between and are seperated from Wisdom by roughly a continent.

so what im wondering as im sure are a few other people here - will these members have time to settle down and get themselves under controll. And can they be changed to fit the mould that Wisdom expects from its members?

These dont need answering, just food for thought really.

DeletedUser57892

Now with this merge not even Eturg are likely to survive for a few more months to come (you guys need to find a route out of the area or ofllow the diplomatic line which i expect you will most likely attempt to do).

How so? We are as close to Wisdom as ever. So how do you figure them taking in an ally would change our relation with them?

DeletedUser33413

How so? We are as close to Wisdom as ever. So how do you figure them taking in an ally would change our relation with them?

I dont think you fully understood what i meant....

urm, i dont really want to have to spell it out but - Eturg are going to find themselves with nobody to fight on their doorstep, thus leading to boredom of players (the one thing any leadership cannot controll), thus leading to inactivity and thus leading to the collapse of the tribe.

Or to aviod this eturg make some kind of diplomatic arrangement with wisdom whereby it basically ends in a merge. Number two is more lkely in my opinion but both mean that eturg as we know it will unfortuantly cease to exist.

The only way to avoid this would be to get invovled in some wars with wisdom (or alone, w/e) which would allow for you to get access to the core, of course that would require a lot of good timing and coordination on behalf of everyone involved and your target chpice would be important.

but thats what i was saying with regards to Eturg...

now see why i didnt want to say it all.

DeletedUser

another one bites the dust. 100I is now history. now we have the greatest single tribe on this world??? Oww I mean family tribe. wisdom. All hail the new rulers of the world. hail hail hail.
The [ba] tao *np* and others should just surrender now. ummmm??? maybe not. :)

netjakdim

Calm down Spectors sir, It is not the rest of the worlds fault you guys refuse to merge ;)

DeletedUser

another one bites the dust. 100I is now history. now we have the greatest single tribe on this world??? Oww I mean family tribe. wisdom. All hail the new rulers of the world. hail hail hail.
The [ba] tao *np* and others should just surrender now. ummmm??? maybe not. :)

all i can say is that the ww is gonna be great, but remember that wisdom operate as one and a great team, so its not like a big bunch of mass recruiting n00bs ;)

DeletedUser

all i can say is that the ww is gonna be great, but remember that wisdom operate as one and a great team, so its not like a big bunch of mass recruiting n00bs ;)

Of course! And STORM never used sat accounts :lol:

DeletedUser33413

I cant believe there is still hatred of storm here.

They werea decent tribe, is it only me who thinks you should respect a good enemy?

DeletedUser

vlad old friend, its a game and some people just show their true RL personality here in a good or bad way!
and void, i still dont understand what you are on about!

and to clarify one thing, i deleted my original account when the war with BA started and legend ended, and i only played 2 accounts when a friend needed help, so please stop talking about the Storm that i was barely a part of, but too bad i wasnt with my friends there!

seems like MM has clowns just like him who know nothing about anything and talk from their heads without geting facts first ;)

DeletedUser

I never hated STORM while they were still here, when they all quit is when I disliked them. Could have been a good fight, but they saw it as beating us by not allowing us to beat them. meh. Mega leadership fail. Left all those that wanted to fight by themselves with fixed diplomacy. Only thing they did was against Legend a long time ago.

I'm not talking about anything to do with accounts or whatever just what the tribe did and how much they failed, so I am not one of these clowns you speak of but I guess if you are calling Void a clown then we all are.

How about you leave the forums to people who play this world, can't be that hard can it? and get back on topic

Wisdom and 100I merge was cool <--- on topic.

DeletedUser

sorry eviljo, but i was mainly focussing on void for speaking just like MM who is still talking things he didnt know!
and you all still think i dont play this world! well we shall see :D :lol: not saying i do play it, i'll let you guys figure out!

nice merge to Wisdom, almost gonna control the whole southern part of the world!

DeletedUser

sorry eviljo, but i was mainly focussing on void for speaking just like MM who is still talking things he didnt know!
and you all still think i dont play this world! well we shall see :D :lol: not saying i do play it, i'll let you guys figure out!

nice merge to Wisdom, almost gonna control the whole southern part of the world!

They know more than you think :icon_wink:

P.S. We all know you are part of MOJO so wahhh

DeletedUser

They know more than you think :icon_wink:

P.S. We all know you are part of MOJO so wahhh

MOJO? wrong
guess again mate! there are 5 more tribes in the top 10 that are against you and you can pick :icon_razz: