Congratz DICE

DeletedUser

You know what I think the saddest part of the whole post is? Not hopeless calling you and idiot, after all he is entitled to opinions, especially those based in reality. But the saddest part is when a person, any person, not just you, but you are the culprit in this case, assumes they have all the facts, when in fact you know very few of the actual details. If you did you would begin to share hopeless' opinion.

That said. Really, What are you hoping to accomplish here? I bet I know. You want attention. Sad thing is you are getting it. Just like a little kid in school with no propper self esteem, "hey look at me or I will do something that makes you look at me." Sad and by that, please don't misunderstand me, I mean the whole thing. This should in no way be misconstrued as a personal attack. Just an opinion, based on FACTS. Figure out those and you might have a real reason to post other than the demands of an ego that constantly overestimates the value it's own presence in a given situation, THere you have your attention, now go play hopscotch on the freeway. :icon_razz:

mvvm

And what big wars has XVi been in? To my knowledge None..

Oh wait, if you wanna call that gangbang yall did on active i guess you can call that a war..

You talk so tough, and say crap about us not doing well with wuke.. yet you had to gangbang a tribe.. so why don't you go back to internal nobling which is all i really see in ur tribes noble records.. besides a few outside players here and there.. Nothing to be proud of either..

xvi does not publicly declare, so your lack of knowledge is understandable, but nonetheless you are still in the dark

we gangbanged active? i dont think so

i dont try to talk tough thats only your own insecure way of interpreting/reading my posts, relax, have some lulz, it really is just a game afterall

DeletedUser

Mvvm this is all i have to say to you and some of XVI that have been trying to pull punches at dice.

"If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs which one yelps?"

mvvm

..."If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs which one yelps?"

the one that gets hit is the one that yelps, and apparently one rock hit a bunch of you guys, its better than killing 2 birds w/ one stone (and as a bonus ill get to houddini later when i get some good pics)

DeletedUser

xvi does not publicly declare, so your lack of knowledge is understandable, but nonetheless you are still in the dark

That's not an actual answer. If we are in the dark, then enlighten us. Name us some tribes you have warred/are warring.

Whenever this subject is brought up, XVI members (or maybe just kamari en mvvm making the rest of the tribe look bad) start beating around the bush and changing the subject, leading me to assume that XVI actually doesn't have any wars to talk about.

we gangbanged active? i dont think so

You started attacking them from the west while they were fighting WUKE in the east. You can call it whatever you want, but it's no secret that your tribe was/is very supportive of wuke, and certainly used the WUKE war to their advantage.

i dont try to talk tough thats only your own insecure way of interpreting/reading my posts, relax, have some lulz, it really is just a game afterall

Does this even mean anything? If you want some "lulz", go to 4chan. On this forum, people try to have a discussion and if you can't be bothered to stand by your earlier claims and defend them in a reasoned manner, then just stop posting. You're making your tribe look bad.

DeletedUser

afterall

mvvm I will take this one to respond too. XVI does not publicly declare their wars...lol that is because you guys have never had one. All you have done is pick on weaker players and very weak tribes...recruit the better players and then "we's teh grtst"

Truly I have no problem with this as it is your opinion. But when an actual tribe that has been in wars with top tribes that are not at war with someone else at the time, comes in the forums and says we are the greatest and here is our proof. YOU then puff out your chest and say "noz mi tribe iz grtst, yur tribe suks. But iz gotz no proof."

So yap all you like I am pretty sure the rock in the pack of dogs was a metaphor aimed at XVI. And look at that you dogs came out barking.

And again the war with wuke is awesome regardless of who is currently winning as it is 2 of the best tribes in W36 at war with each other with no one else interfering...oh wait is that XVI support coming to that wuke village?

DeletedUser

sicplayer23 said:
And what big wars has XVi been in? To my knowledge None..

Oh wait, if you wanna call that gangbang yall did on active i guess you can call that a war..

You talk so tough, and say crap about us not doing well with wuke.. yet you had to gangbang a tribe.. so why don't you go back to internal nobling which is all i really see in ur tribes noble records.. besides a few outside players here and there.. Nothing to be proud of either..

lol at you:D suddenly you decided to make your crap point of view public...how charming...

DeletedUser

i believe we declared war a few times. :( but everyone was scared

*sigh

mvvm

ah, where to begin?

should i enlighten you? nah, i prefer dice remain ignorant, and...

funny93.jpg

and where did you come up w/ your proof that youre the greatest? please get your head out of the head

funny102.jpg

and you dont even know who a metaphor was aimed at? or its meaning? (please refer to pic above) and as for your interpretation, look at all the dice that came out, :lol:

...You started attacking them from the west while they were fighting WUKE in the east. ...

so we were defending wuke, defending ourselves and fighting active? xvi is awesome, i dont need proof when thats what others believe

and my personal fave:

You know what I think the saddest part of the whole post is? Not hopeless calling you and idiot, after all he is entitled to opinions, especially those based in reality. But the saddest part is when a person, any person, not just you, but you are the culprit in this case, assumes they have all the facts, when in fact you know very few of the actual details. If you did you would begin to share hopeless' opinion.

That said. Really, What are you hoping to accomplish here? I bet I know. You want attention. Sad thing is you are getting it. Just like a little kid in school with no propper self esteem, "hey look at me or I will do something that makes you look at me." Sad and by that, please don't misunderstand me, I mean the whole thing. This should in no way be misconstrued as a personal attack. Just an opinion, based on FACTS. Figure out those and you might have a real reason to post other than the demands of an ego that constantly overestimates the value it's own presence in a given situation, THere you have your attention, now go play hopscotch on the freeway. :icon_razz:

did i ever say i had all the facts? no, and if my mind was brainwashed by hibby and his crew then ofc i would share hopeless's opinion, but im just trying to make him see the light and abandon dice's road to failure

you think i want attention? no, i am trying to bring to the attention of the world some of the tactics that dice uses, namely secretly creating a family tribe, allowing the leadership of other tribes join while butchering the rest of said tribe, using pnp to create a "lovable" image while plotting against the neighboring tribe, attempting to discredit through slander (actually libel in these cases) valid posts, and the list goes on, but ill run out of space

my ego, again no, have i ever propped myself? i only seek the truth, something that dice is afraid of, because it would make you look really bad

hopscotch on the freeway, lol, good one

and you are.....insignificant

glad i taught you something, see... even an insignificant knob like you can learn something, next ill teach you how to count properly

funny86.jpg

DeletedUser

using pnp to create a "lovable" image while plotting against the neighboring tribe

Its not our fault people like us, And wow you figured out we plot against neighboring tribes wholly cow :icon_rolleyes: We must have a spy!

But i guess Super leet people like you dont attack tribes close to you :icon_razz:

attempting to discredit through slander (actually libel in these cases) valid posts

What? lol is this not exactly what your doing?

I deem your post a fail :lol:

Yelp yelp yelp...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if my mind was brainwashed by hibby and his crew

using pnp to create a "lovable" image while plotting against the neighboring tribe

I :lol:'ed. I had no idea I was so manipulative. I'm running for mayor :)

DeletedUser

ah, where to begin?

should i enlighten you? nah, i prefer dice remain ignorant, and...

funny93.jpg

and where did you come up w/ your proof that youre the greatest? please get your head out of the head

funny102.jpg

and you dont even know who a metaphor was aimed at? or its meaning? (please refer to pic above) and as for your interpretation, look at all the dice that came out, :lol:

so we were defending wuke, defending ourselves and fighting active? xvi is awesome, i dont need proof when thats what others believe

and my personal fave:

did i ever say i had all the facts? no, and if my mind was brainwashed by hibby and his crew then ofc i would share hopeless's opinion, but im just trying to make him see the light and abandon dice's road to failure

you think i want attention? no, i am trying to bring to the attention of the world some of the tactics that dice uses, namely secretly creating a family tribe, allowing the leadership of other tribes join while butchering the rest of said tribe, using pnp to create a "lovable" image while plotting against the neighboring tribe, attempting to discredit through slander (actually libel in these cases) valid posts, and the list goes on, but ill run out of space

my ego, again no, have i ever propped myself? i only seek the truth, something that dice is afraid of, because it would make you look really bad

glad i taught you something, see... even an insignificant knob like you can learn something, next ill teach you how to count properly

funny86.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Today 00:52
dandri this thread is turning into something fun

dont mine all... :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

no, and if my mind was brainwashed by hibby and his crew then ofc i would share hopeless's opinion, but im just trying to make him see the light and abandon dice's road to failure

Really, Brainwashing in a game? I think you may be stretching things a bit far here. Brainwashing, and trust me on this one as I do nothing but study the human Psyche, takes years. It is a painful arduous process. It usually yields a person either incapable of functioning or incapable of functioning on all but one level. That actually sounds more like you. You are not very reasonable - impassioned I will give you that, but not reasonable. That would be one of the first things I would look for in a brainwashed person, passion with no substantial proof to back it.

you think i want attention? no,

Well Yes. I know you seek it, otherwise you would keep quiet on matters that don't concern you. But you just can't resist the urge to post. Oh, you can wrap in whatever cloak you want, say you are trying to enlighten people, right a wrong, or have some special knowledge the rest of us aren't privy to, but it really comes down to a singular obsession on your part, attention. You remind me a bit of several cult leaders I have studied in the course of my education in that. No I am not saying you are David Koresh, or Jim Jones, but I am saying I have seen these personality characteristics before.....You think about it. A person who greatly overestimates the value of their presence in a given situation of discussion is most often described as egotistical. Most likely you will disagree and post and prove me right in the objective minds, while thinking yourself smugly victorious.

Well the latest studies show that the ego is the motivating factor behind such public antics. That usually corresponds to a lack of self esteem on your part manifested in the need to put others down. Or in your case stand up and yell loudly about your perceived injustices in the world. No I know you will most likely find fault with this reasoning too, as you like most people are not ready for this level of self awareness, but it doesn't change the facts in this case. Sorry. There is good news though, if the truth hurts, you can always change it.

Was a suggestion.... Just a way to put you out of your misery and ours. I do hope you will consider it.... :icon_razz:

shveik

Really, Brainwashing in a game? I think you may be stretching things a bit far here. Brainwashing, and trust me on this one as I do nothing but study the human Psyche, takes years. It is a painful arduous process. It usually yields a person either incapable of functioning or incapable of functioning on all but one level. That actually sounds more like you. You are not very reasonable - impassioned I will give you that, but not reasonable. That would be one of the first things I would look for in a brainwashed person, passion with no substantial proof to back it.

Well Yes. I know you seek it, otherwise you would keep quiet on matters that don't concern you. But you just can't resist the urge to post. Oh, you can wrap in whatever cloak you want, say you are trying to enlighten people, right a wrong, or have some special knowledge the rest of us aren't privy to, but it really comes down to a singular obsession on your part, attention. You remind me a bit of several cult leaders I have studied in the course of my education in that. No I am not saying you are David Koresh, or Jim Jones, but I am saying I have seen these personality characteristics before.....You think about it. A person who greatly overestimates the value of their presence in a given situation of discussion is most often described as egotistical. Most likely you will disagree and post and prove me right in the objective minds, while thinking yourself smugly victorious.

Well the latest studies show that the ego is the motivating factor behind such public antics. That usually corresponds to a lack of self esteem on your part manifested in the need to put others down. Or in your case stand up and yell loudly about your perceived injustices in the world. No I know you will most likely find fault with this reasoning too, as you like most people are not ready for this level of self awareness, but it doesn't change the facts in this case. Sorry. There is good news though, if the truth hurts, you can always change it.

Was a suggestion.... Just a way to put you out of your misery and ours. I do hope you will consider it.... :icon_razz:

Hell yeah ...
Nice style :)
What about Human Psyche ... It take years to study ... Maybe ...
Depend of what you are looking/searching,... Depend of previous experience, depend of many factor ... At least you will not find these factors here ... Just no chance ...
You think is easy to understand people here on forums and to make analysis ... You think that you know them ... Nice !!! Can you give the secrets then ... Are you ever thinking that these words can be get it serious ?!? No or maybe I make a fault ... Maybe you want to smash Mvvm "Psyche", maybe you want to make him to think about many factors ... But really are you think that your words can get the opposite effect ... Again maybe No or maybe you looking for that ...

You can't leave the place called RL and bring the same exp. here ... Just both are not compared each other ... No way !!!!
You are virtual , like Mvvm, like me ... Like all ...

Sorry ... But that's no the way if you want to help someone (looks like) ... Or maybe you don't ?!? So ... Buddy there have a many ways to reach your target ... Please change direction !!!

Maybe my words sound too pointless over your beauty analysis ... Sorry for my English too ...

So ... Peace Out ...

P.S. After reading these word starting thinking why I play that game ... Maybe I'm tired cause of few hours sleep last days, maybe my point of view is a little bit different but ... Just but ...

Shveik :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hell yeah ...
Nice style :)

Thank you

Hell yeah ...

Maybe my words sound too pointless

QFT! No analysis needed.

Hell yeah ...
P.S. After reading these word starting thinking why I play that game ... Maybe I'm tired cause of few hours sleep last days, maybe my point of view is a little bit different but ... Just but ...

Nope. Don't care, as you are not the one I focused on and yes, I specialize in profiling written communication, and it is even more revealing than you would think when it is as you say "virtual."

shveik

Thank you

QFT! No analysis needed.

Nope. Don't care, as you are not the one I focused on and yes, I specialize in profiling written communication, and it is even more revealing than you would think when it is as you say "virtual."

:)
Yeah ... QFT !!! Peace ...
These "So-so" & "Catch a word" post are nice !!!

No point to continued that discussion ... As you confirmed my word are pointless ... So now go to show your beauty ego over the Hills are far away ...

Shveik

Forgive And Forget, F*ck No
I'm Talking About A Revolution

Peaze