Congratz DICE

DeletedUser

/me makes a note to never bring psychology into play if nhoddino is involved :icon_eek:

shveik

/me makes a note to never bring psychology into play if nhoddino is involved :icon_eek:

Yeah ... Cause you know him ...
Beleive me ... I receive enough info who is that guy :icon_cool:
So ... Yeah discussion is pointless from my point :icon_redface:

But that's enough ...
Already off-topic ...

Hibby you wanna play that game too ?
I had no problems ... Just you guys play other game ...

You guys love stats, you guys love ego, you guys had a big IQ ...
You guys are untouchable, you guys a over that hill and far away ...

Just... as simple guys ...
You will neva be that high ... Cause your decision is King Of The Hill ... And our, mean regular player like me ,like most here is Fly Free ...

No need to comment plz ... Already Off- topic !!!
Now need to grab a beer - need to be cold the other is no matter ...
For you guys I will leave some excelent Whiskey - cause you are chiefs !!!

/Me move out ...

DeletedUser

Shveik, I made a simple erroneous comment in good humor.

First line I saw was this: "Hibby you wanna play that game too ?" So I'm not even gonna waste my time with the rest of that post.

shveik

Shveik, I made a simple erroneous comment in good humor.

First line I saw was this: "Hibby you wanna play that game too ?" So I'm not even gonna waste my time with the rest of that post.

Yeap .... First part is ok ...
THe other is just a little sum ....
It's not against any one ... not against you too ...
Just I want to see myself that I can sum !!!
Am I say names , facts ...
Just say "you guys" ... They know who they are !!!

mvvm

Dude, We dont understand the purpose of your posts?
You post to try to destroy Dices name, but honestly you have no facts the readers arnt dumb! You just flame and make things up.

I don't know what your problem is, But I 'll bet it's hard to pronounce. :icon_rolleyes:

dice destroys its own name by the actions it takes, i just want to point it out to the world, and tell me which of the following are lies?

1. plans to invade dvader

2. merging tribes/taking leadership and nobling innocent players you played for fools

3. attempting to discredit through lies of your own every possible poster and dissecting each sentence

4. blaming others for your own ig inadequecies

5. casting moral judgment on players that have left dice to join other tribes and insulting them publicly

6. failure in the wuke war to make any significant advances

of course im going to flame you for all that, why wouldnt i? but at least you could TRY to refute some of the points above rather than attempting to discredit me by getting some half-wit to write some gibberish about someone he has never met

DeletedUser

dice destroys its own name by the actions it takes, i just want to point it out to the world, and tell me which of the following are lies?

2. merging tribes/taking leadership and nobling innocent players you played for fools

3. attempting to discredit through lies of your own every possible poster and dissecting each sentence

5. casting moral judgment on players that have left dice to join other tribes and insulting them publicly

of course im going to flame you for all that, why wouldnt i? but at least you could TRY to refute some of the points above rather than attempting to discredit me by getting some half-wit to write some gibberish about someone he has never met

Rather than that we try to refute them, how about you try to prove them first?

Caveman 10345

Mvvm has some very good points,

These forums are about having a laugh.
and about having some good discussions which i can see happening,
So why not let mvvm post, ignore him if u want,

But mvvm has the freedom 2 post as u have the freedom 2 quote what he posts or just not reply, if u wanted him 2 stop just don't reply im sure he will give up :icon_wink:

mvvm

Rather than that we try to refute them, how about you try to prove them first?

because all you want to know is where im getting my information from, and if i post anonymously youll just come back and say im making things up

but you know you cant argue, because you know its all true

DeletedUser

Mvvm has some very good points,

These forums are about having a laugh.
and about having some good discussions which i can see happening,
So why not let mvvm post, ignore him if u want,

But mvvm has the freedom 2 post as u have the freedom 2 quote what he posts or just not reply, if u wanted him 2 stop just don't reply im sure he will give up :icon_wink:

That may be true, but through always inserting inflammatory and completely made up statements, MvvM actually kills good discussion by making the whole thread about himself. And not just one thread, but every thread were he gets the opportunity. But you're right, I should just ignore him.

I just wish XVI would keep its pnp'ers in check. I know Dice wouldn't let this kind of stuff fly.

ChillyAcademic

I won't call any of your statements lies; however, I will dispute a few of them to the best of my ability.

1. I don't know what Dice are planning. I do know that both tribes have a long standing alliance. I have had personal interaction with JamieRed and have deemed him as trustworthy. It's only my opinion of course. Anyways, Jamie has told me that DVADER won't break the alliance. If they have the desire to war with Dice, they will follow the agreement of two weeks notice.

I haven't had much interaction with Shadowzilla; although, if he has adopted hibby's leading beliefs, he won't break the alliance either. I can vouch for Shadowzilla that he is not ignorant. He understands the disadvantage Dice has as far as size against DVADER and I trust that he will do what is most healthy for Dice.

2. I can't make an argument against Dice merging with tribes and taking leadership, although I can say that they haven't made it a habit and they don't do it often, in my opinion of course.

As far as nobling innocent players, I remind you that innocence is relative. Either way, I don't believe that innocence should be a factor in Tribal Wars.

3. I can't dispute this one, nor do I have the desire to do so. I can, however, remind you that you and your ilk are guilty of similar endeavors.

4. I believe that everyone should take full responsibility for their successes and failures; although, you are guilty of the Composition fallacy. You can't attribute the characteristics of a few to the tribe as a whole. Now that I think of it, you are guilty of the Composition fallacy in point three as well.

5. Again, I agree that the players that have done this are in the wrong; though you are still guilty of the Composition fallacy.

6. The statistics tell me that Dice are ahead. Whether or not it is a significant advance is relative. Your opinion is respected, I simply disagree with it. :)

Thank you,
-Chris @>-,--

Nudist

Me likes XVI pnpers, MvvM excluded.

Not sure if you noticed, but most of XVI could care less about the PnP aspect of the game. They are busy with other things, like nobling players :) I used to care what people like Kamari would say on the public forums, but it no longer matters to me. XVI is the best tribe based on skill and that's all that i'm concerned with.

DeletedUser

I'm with Nudist. I respect most of XVI's players both in-game and in-forums, and what mvvm and kamari post doesn't really change that. I have to admit, though, the only reason I keep checking the forums is because mvvm makes me laugh :)

I do have to point out, though, that it seems the only person left on this world who doubts WUKE's ability is mvvm. There's only so many times you can talk about how a tribe, which you supposedly support, should be a pushover and/or a failure before they get tired of your "support"

mvvm

I do have to point out, though, that it seems the only person left on this world who doubts WUKE's ability is mvvm. There's only so many times you can talk about how a tribe, which you supposedly support, should be a pushover and/or a failure before they get tired of your "support"

very nice try hibby, however, im not sure how you could possibly think that i underestimate wuke given that everytime i mention dice and wuke together its to flame dice for the failure of their "super" ops against a tribe that i feel has done more than any other to prove they belong in w36.... perhaps dice would do better on w42 where such competition is yet to exist :lol:

DeletedUser

MvvM, when are you planning to quit? Can't you see we all wish you'd go away? And you ARE going to get some tribe to war XVI soon, mark my words.

mvvm

MvvM, when are you planning to quit? Can't you see we all wish you'd go away? And you ARE going to get some tribe to war XVI soon, mark my words.

i would say that youre as big a joke as nhudini, or whatever, but then you (or another dice player) would probably try to get me infracted again, so instead ill just offer you this deal:

dice deletes their accts and i will quit

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: I'm not in Dice either :icon_twisted:

I am waiting for XVI to give the OK for Dice to noble their hearts out at MvvM.

DeletedUser

I'm with Nudist. I respect most of XVI's players both in-game and in-forums, and what mvvm and kamari post doesn't really change that. I have to admit, though, the only reason I keep checking the forums is because mvvm makes me laugh :)

Ok. This one is pathetick. Kamari sorry for getting you serious for sirst time.