Bdas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry Lord what I ment by that was trying to turn the flammers attention back to the actual topic I did not mean to put it in a sense where it put BDAS down at all. I have nothing Against them and yes I agree they are a good tribe with elite members.

DeletedUser

But with who. Or maybe they won't merge? But if they do, they will try to merge with iBAN most likely, or Die. But i'd stick with iBAN.

can't make official comment on Die but its highly unlikely, we have more than enough members and most of us in K44 while IBAN and BDAS are on the same continent so my prediction is either war or a merge between them.

DeletedUser

But with who. Or maybe they won't merge? But if they do, they will try to merge with iBAN most likely, or Die. But i'd stick with iBAN.

I was being sarcastic, we are fine with our current members. They will slowly come, anyways.

DeletedUser

Or prehaps you will scare a few of them into joining your tribe throught war? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

can't make official comment on Die but its highly unlikely, we have more than enough members and most of us in K44 while IBAN and BDAS are on the same continent so my prediction is either war or a merge between them.

Or prehaps they will try to expand into two continents? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry Lord what I ment by that was trying to turn the flammers attention back to the actual topic I did not mean to put it in a sense where it put BDAS down at all. I have nothing Against them and yes I agree they are a good tribe with elite members.

I love it when people refer to me as God, but anyways, KnownOne was recently kicked BDAS, since this chat is mainly about him not being able to stay in a tribe, the two connect.

DeletedUser

Or prehaps they will try to expand into two continents? :icon_wink:

unlikely in this stage in the game, if we take the speed factor into considiration,then it will be around a month or two until some tribes to expand into another continent.

Krakkan

Thank you for pointing our my spelling error.

And thats how i know iBAN will do well :icon_wink:

You don't know anything about W4, your talking of some outdated events EW and BT brought up, I have no shame about it, heck I was good player but I was new to leadership, the one reason I couldn't get into OA.

Don't talk like you know stuff, your a n00b, who will get flamed, who won't get into any decent tribes because he doesn't realize when to keep his mouth shut ;)

DeletedUser

I love it when people refer to me as God, but anyways, KnownOne was recently kicked BDAS, since this chat is mainly about him not being able to stay in a tribe, the two connect.

I still don't understand why you had to go public about it... a IG mail would have been nice

Muldie325

BDAS is currently NAP with potential threats/allies until we decide otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.