Bdas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muldie325

I for one was happy to know KnownOne was kicked out after he threatened to have BDAS destroy me if i farmed 'his' farm

DeletedUser

You irritate me.

Well you didn't have to post here, If i irritate you, go somewhere else.

~~

I know some kind of relationship between BDAS and iBAN will happen in the future, but be it, NAP, ALLY or ENEMY... We shall never know.

DeletedUser

I for one was happy to know KnownOne was kicked out after he threatened to have BDAS destroy me if i farmed 'his' farm

jeez, even more dirt, you seems to be a double faced KnownOne which becomes 'KnownOne for bad"

DeletedUser

Iam close to you , you know...:icon_rolleyes:

But now your in BDAS... that changes everything *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

Plaxico

Well you didn't have to post here, If i irritate you, go somewhere else.

~~

I know some kind of relationship between BDAS and iBAN will happen in the future, but be it, NAP, ALLY or ENEMY... We shall never know.

A prime example of why you irritate me.

Krakkan

You don't know anything about W4, your talking of some outdated events EW and BT brought up, I have no shame about it, heck I was good player but I was new to leadership, the one reason I couldn't get into OA.

Don't talk like you know stuff, your a n00b, who will get flamed, who won't get into any decent tribes because he doesn't realize when to keep his mouth shut ;)

Knownone you didn't reply.. Why are you ignoring me now? Cat got your tongue? Give a nice reply to the quote.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: I wouldn't reply. Right now I am kinda scared to post in this thread though...

DeletedUser

Knownone you didn't reply.. Why are you ignoring me now? Cat got your tongue? Give a nice reply to the quote.

Sorry Krakkan Iam ignoring you know, This just proves you want to continue to spam me, flame me, and continue to annoy me, When will you learn to keep your gob shut?

it wasn't supposed to annoy you, just to show my amazment of your skill in P&P.:icon_eek:

Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why can't everyone just be freinds ? <33 . Truce? My good freind?

lets make a deal, you wont post any Die. relevant staff or try to cross my path and i leave you alone, i think its fair deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.