Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

I started attacking only 1-2 days after his last enoblement.....so my guess is the attacks led him to become yellow or just another TW coincidence lol

TW shadow. (799|705) K77 10,163 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-09 18:17:36
Bladee (795|701) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 23:25:23
TW shadow (791|718) K77 10,092 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 23:20:49
Shadow (796|701) K77 10,224 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 23:17:06
Shadow (797|702) K77 10,363 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 22:56:36
Bladee (793|702) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 21:41:59
Shadow (795|702) K77 9,874 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 20:41:34
Bladee (796|700) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 19:57:12
Shadow (796|702) K77 10,014 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 18:47:46
TW shadow. (797|720) K77 10,592 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-07 09:19:10
Bladee (792|707) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-06 16:00:19
Windhunterrr (792|723) K77 10,440 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-06 06:16:07
Bladee (793|704) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 23:08:57
TW shadow (787|726) K77 10,264 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 16:08:14
Windhunterrr (789|723) K77 10,440 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 15:47:54
TW shadow (796|725) K77 10,015 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 15:34:56
Bladee (789|740) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 15:00:00
TW shadow (793|724) K77 10,379 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 12:08:00
TW shadow (794|715) K77 9,904 zeno-e [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 00:24:56
Bladee (788|702) K77 10,916 blade311 [LWS] scholesy2005 [MPX-E] 2009-10-05 00:24:35

Doesnt look like to me he was inactive....

thanks Congo :)

didnt you said you quit? dang, guess there is hard to find a players on tw.net that actually does what he says....
but on other hand, NICE :D

DeletedUser

didnt you said you quit? dang, guess there is hard to find a players on tw.net that actually does what he says....
but on other hand, NICE :D

i did.....but the great thing about TW, unless you hit delete (which to me is pointless) i left aten and basically went on my own to be a red dot and die a TW death...but then a funny thing happened and i got a little bug and decided i needed to get rid of my nobles (im a bit anal like that) and go after scholsy regardless of the consequences.....

DeletedUser

You guys kill me...

Let me ask you all this?

Truly, why does it matter who i attacked? Is the world that boring that me attacking a TW player is news worthy?

How does this hurt MPX? The vills i attacked were stacked with TW troops.....doesnt that mean i actually HELP the alliance by killing his troops?

Why was he booted? He was extremely active....yet you attack him because i take vills off of him?

For all you MPX'ers coming out of the woodworks.....ask yourself, why wasnt it communicated to you that i would be attacking him?

So, the only impact is that TW lost troops, and Scholsy lost some vills...yet for some reason MPX is outraged. It makes for a very interesting topic of discussion

He was not semi-active when he joined.....from the moment he joined he took something like 200 TW vills.....yet i declared to attack him prior to that

Mystic....only speak about stuff you know. You and I have always had issues....and statements like what you just said only prolongs those issues. I left due to not wanting to play the VCS game and all the other BS that comes with being in a tribe. My intentions to attack scholsy though started around June, just had to get through other crap first

Huss....im not getting special treatment. I deal with any repercussions that come towards me. I blatantly declared i would attack the traitor that is called Scholsy....and i followed through with it.....something that 98% of the players in TW have a hard time doing....following through. This is a game. You can attack whomever you want. It is not diplomacy that holds you back, but the fear of the repercussions......i have no fear. The worst that can happen to me is get rimmed.....so with that being said, there are no concerns ;)

This is pretty damn funny......a bunch of pansy ass sim players being up in arms because someone got attacked and lost vills.

Go back to eating your own and stay out of my thread LMAO

Toll, first you attack MPX and then you call us pansy ass sim players?

I'm surprised you can't see the benefit of having "the most feared" player on our side rather than against you. And did you not notice what happened to the TW family after the bunnies moved to MPX - a move that was cleared by your current leader.

Yes I knew you wanted the whole alliance to attack scholesy, and
I said at the time I didn't think that was the best target for MPX. I'm surprised you carried on with your plans after we'd turned that whole set of villages blue. Wouldn't your troops and nobles have been better used on red dot villages? And how do you know scholesy's villages were supported by tw troops? Other players moved from tw to mpx at the same time - maybe you were simply killing even more of your ally's troops.

I'll say no more on this, just ask people to remember that MPX and Aten have been allied a long time and whats good for MPX is also good for Aten and the alliance too.

Mysticjelly2

Mystic....only speak about stuff you know. You and I have always had issues....and statements like what you just said only prolongs those issues. I left due to not wanting to play the VCS game and all the other BS that comes with being in a tribe. My intentions to attack scholsy though started around June, just had to get through other crap first

issues aside Toll, I left Aten for my own reason too, I returned for reasons I've already informed mikeys and Babs about. I have no issue with you attacking anyone, I think that people need to remember that when you attacked you (from your point of view) had no diplomacy to worry about).

as for prolonging?? well, what ever, I will voice my opinion to the high council tonight on the matter.

DeletedUser

TollxBooth said:
why would i have sent you and issaga almost 200 defensive villages while at the same time planning on attacking scholsy?

Which you all withdrawed as soon as you started attacking.

Unfortunately, the reports have disappeared, but I can take a few screenshots of villages and reports of you supporting, in which are no support anymore ;).

Post scriptum

I can't wait until he returns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact you nobled him then quickly joined AtenCE again was pathetic, the fact this whole thread started with congo thinking you are so amazing is pathetic. It has been completely exagerated as i dont think he was the best and most feared player in TW... You have been nobling MPX-E a long with Scholes, who cares about personal issues. I am in the same tribe as MPX-E now and i had nobled over 100 villages of them when i was at war with them but you dont see them wanting to get some "personal" revenge you reason are a load of crap.

Dont get me wrong you are an awesome player but this thread is just like what other people said is complete BS.

modesty

let me ask you this.....why did he continue to keep his vills stacked AND receive support from LOL if he was truly part of the alliance?

Who in LoL sent support after he left? I knew we had a huge amount of troops in his vills when he left but it should have been withdrawn by now (I ordered my members to withdraw ALL support they had in ex Bunny vills right after the jump). I personally withdraw 500+ rows of support in Scholesys K58 villages and I know that I was not alone to withdraw a huge amount of support.

DeletedUser

hooch....obviously there are some great warriors in MPX, but i feel the ones who are complaining are not them.....and it always makes me sick to hear the sim players whine about people actually attacking other people....like your not supposed to do it in this game

With that being said, having him turn blue does nothing to me except piss me off. You try fighting tooth and nail for over a year with people in the area. The goal is not to make them come to your side....the goal is to eradicate them. The only people that seem to understand this are the ones who have battled constantly.

Now let me ask you this. Why was he booted? How was my taking of his vils hurting the alliance? How was this personal thing at all affecting the war at all? This had no affect. He could have stayed in the tribe, and after i was done taking the villages back that he took from CE, i would have been done and life moves on. The two situations (my personal attacks and his help to the alliance) are two independent items that could co-exist....but somehow these two items are intertwined. But i do ask you this....if he was truly helping the alliance, why didnt he go after the real players...the ones who cause a pain, instead of window dressing? If he were to do that, then i would have a different opinion....but what i do know is that he wasnt in it for the alliance, he was in it for himself....he was playing both sides of the fence....

As for taking red dots.....what do you think i have been doing all this time? He was the LAST red dot in an area that was full of them. The next red dot was over a K away

Mystic....you can voice to the HC....do you really think i care what you think? I have no respect for you for the way youve acted in the past, and for opinions that have no facts behind them. BTW...thanks for having one of the DUO players attack me out of the blue......

Tossa....i had support there for over a month even though i communicated to hussein that the intent was for immediate assistance and not long term support. I supported him generously, especially for being a small player, and did issaga as well.....either without provocation or asking for anything else in return. If i didnt like MPX, why would i have done this being i knew nothing of either player (there was no personal relationship). I finally withdrew for, of course, to prepare for battle. Um, duh

marlow...i had been nobling him for over a week, attacking for over 2. I only asked to join once i saw he had been booted. If he was never booted, i would have never asked to join....but 100 villages my friend....ive gained over 800 enemy caps and lost over 600 during the war. Huge difference in that amount of battling. It becomes personal, and having an enemy become a blue dot is the worst thing that can happen.

Modesty....ive deleted the support that was coming in, and i was also contacted by snjaa because she was getting the reports due to my attacks....so there are two situations right there.

MPX as a whole.....i ask you this. Especially the real fighters like Pizz (to name one of the several in the tribe). What if Aten brought in Arthas....how would that make you feel?

The people who sim and chase after dots that dont fight back would be happy

I know the fighters would not.....

DeletedUser

TollxBooth, I'm sorry, but I agree with most of the posters here. Whoever started this thread is a real Pie-Hole and needs to get his mind checked.

Mysticjelly2

Toll, like I need or want your respect. Oddly I have none for you so it would really matter for either of us. You claim I don't have the facts. I know as much as I need to and frankly I am passed caring, excusses have already been made on your behalf many times both past and present, same applies to me but that's where the similarities end.

modesty

Hmm Snjaa the one who been sending support? Last time I checked she was not in LoL and if you know any history of her you will know that she also jumped to MPX but she only launched on the one she was angry at back then...

And yes I want to know who have been sending support regardless of deleted reports... such informtion should have got to my knowledge without delay. I've inherited members that I know nothing about and supporting traiters like Scholesy or any other Bunny is not what a member of LoL should be doing.

Hanussen

If arthas join Aten, and help us kicking LoL ass, i got nothing against it, a pain in the ass less for me.

DeletedUser

Hmm Snjaa the one who been sending support? Last time I checked she was not in LoL and if you know any history of her you will know that she also jumped to MPX but she only launched on the one she was angry at back then...

And yes I want to know who have been sending support regardless of deleted reports... such informtion should have got to my knowledge without delay. I've inherited members that I know nothing about and supporting traiters like Scholesy or any other Bunny is not what a member of LoL should be doing.

No, she didnt send (there was someone else that sent but ive deleted the reports)...but some of the accounts she was managing was getting the defense reports....which means troops had not been pulled

DeletedUser

marlow...i had been nobling him for over a week, attacking for over 2. I only asked to join once i saw he had been booted. If he was never booted, i would have never asked to join....but 100 villages my friend....ive gained over 800 enemy caps and lost over 600 during the war. Huge difference in that amount of battling. It becomes personal, and having an enemy become a blue dot is the worst thing that can happen.

Lol well i wouldnt know from that as i have never been in the situation you have been in, but did you ever talk to him? or did it just become personal from the villages?

modesty

No, she didnt send (there was someone else that sent but ive deleted the reports)...but some of the accounts she was managing was getting the defense reports....which means troops had not been pulled

The support could have been an unsuccessful clearing-nobles-support thing but your nobles landed after his/hers and you got the wrong picture that a member of LoL where supporting him unstead of actually "help" you clear with that failure... you need to try to remember who...

And if it was a sat account in LoL Snjaa got reports from... she or any other previous sitter didn't follow my instructions to check all support and withdraw anything that was supporting ex-Bunnies...or it was a part that was missed when withdrawn (maybe no premium)... I can not blame her or the previous without them the account would have been unwatched and if it's the account I think it is it was targetted by Scholesy for easy noblings since it had a HUGE amount of support in his villages too.

DeletedUser

Congo, you know how to start a fight big time :D

You jumped straight to Aten after taking his villages. I don't really know any players from MPX apart from marlow a bit and the bunny lot, but i know if they realized this earlier, you would of had a lot of incomings, at least i hope anyway but seeming as you jumped to CE they can't.

But meh, thats what i though MPX would do if you weren't in aten.

When he comes back, he is going to flip. Weather or not he is in MPX, he is going to attack you and its gonna hurt you big time. You wanted to die a TW death, well believe me, you will once he comes back.

DeletedUser

This topic is silly. I'm gonna get Cam to make a bragging-topic about me the next time I noble a bunch o' greys :)

hooch....obviously there are some great warriors in MPX, but i feel the ones who are complaining are not them.....and it always makes me sick to hear the sim players whine about people actually attacking other people....like your not supposed to do it in this game

Yeah. Like Darke and Jakka. Sim players, both of 'em! :)

MPX as a whole.....i ask you this. Especially the real fighters like Pizz (to name one of the several in the tribe). What if Aten brought in Arthas....how would that make you feel?

The people who sim and chase after dots that dont fight back would be happy

I know the fighters would not.....

I'd assume that Aten would do like we did, and check with their allies. Especially Mikeys, cause he's, like, awesome!

DeletedUser

When he comes back, he is going to flip. Weather or not he is in MPX, he is going to attack you and its gonna hurt you big time. You wanted to die a TW death, well believe me, you will once he comes back.

Lol id personally like to see a fight between Tollx and Scholes and it would be two great players going at it ;) Also with the fight, this whole "fight" wouldnt have happened but the way the topic was started was just pathetic and completely exagerated which annoyed many players =D

DeletedUser

heh, it seems the past really hurts you ha?
and...you took almost all his villages in that area, and now rejoined to Aten, to save your ass, when Scholessy returns?

really shame...do you think we didn't suffer when we allied with HOT? most of our mates went inactive and then in grey in SE area, just because we were without targets, but we accepted that and life went on, but we lost lots of villages there.

it's seems, that jumping out of the tribe, taking villages from your ex-enemy (now allied) and then when the job is done, again jumping to the same tribe you were before, it's great idea.

...so if you call him a runner, then i'll call you a jumper... :icon_wink:

and btw...Arthas is awesome :)

Hanussen

I just wanna see what will happen when Scholesy is back :), he wont be that happy.