Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

However if your issue is his Aten conquers, how the hell can you fight alongside HOT at all?

However, comparing Scholesy2005 departure of his tribe because of the dysfunctionality of it and HOT separation of their alliance with TW cannot be ignored.

If TW was still functioning properly, would Scholesy2005 be a MPX-E member? I doubt it.

modesty

i really would come back in w2, but problem is free time, i even have coplayer in w42 where i am only 64 villas big...anyways, just checked w2 where i have spent 3 years of my free time, and forums are still "PISSING COMPETITION", i havent noticed that before, but when i read w42 pnp, dang there are much more things then just "piss" , "diss" and "whos cock is bigger" battles...

anyways,modesy is always right!!!! :icon_evil:
cheers

It's W41 arthas... I think you need to take some more time off there and help me out here with the comparing... as you know I do miss some vital male parts to enter those competitions... the bad memory I do not have so I'm fine with that part :lol: and yes modesty is always right :icon_twisted: (unless it's modesty on w3.uk that is an impersonator :icon_cry: )

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Grim.....Hooch knew. I wrote her the moment she accepted scholsy into the tribe. I also let Babs and Mikeys know even though i was no longer in aten anyways, but out of respect. Now, if she didnt communicate that with you all.....thats her deal and not mine.

You phailed to see my point. It wasn't about you, your ego, nor your plans to attack scholesy. It was about the concept of Aten taking in such a player as Arthas. In which case I assume the leadership in Aten would've talked it over with the leadership in MPX ( hence the Mikeys being awesome part ). The same as MPX did with Aten about scholesy. I'd also expect the members would abide by the choices made by the leadership. It is, after all, the duty of the leadership to, y'know, lead. And yes, I know you wasn't a part of Aten then, and no, I don't particularly see how that is at all relevant. See my earlier comment about my opinion of this thread in general.

Also, you phailed epically in the "sim players" part, in case you didn't notice.

Now it seems to me it'd be a bloody good idea for you, Toll, if you have any other demeaning things to say about your allies, that you might wanna consider bringing them up in a somewhat more.... closed off... forum.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
So why did Aten accept that ex-Bunnies joined MPX in the first place, if you don't consider them legitimate members of MPX? Does that mean that the Aten leadership finds it fully acceptable that they just ignore completely what MPX does and says, and reserves the right to just turn any previous decision around to hit down on MPX?

It's difficult for anyone not in MPX or Aten to see it as anything but a blatant act of disrespect towards MPX.

DeletedUser

So why did Aten accept that ex-Bunnies joined MPX in the first place, if you don't consider them legitimate members of MPX? Does that mean that the Aten leadership finds it fully acceptable that they just ignore completely what MPX does and says, and reserves the right to just turn any previous decision around to hit down on MPX?

It's difficult for anyone not in MPX or Aten to see it as anything but a blatant act of disrespect towards MPX.

Personally i agree with you, Aten accepted the fact they could join MPX, making them offical MPX-E members, so now Aten are saying they are not officail MPX-E members? hmm seems a bit stupid and weird...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Seems a bit like Aten leadership means that they can rip up any mutual decision made by them and MPX leadership at any given point in time and declare it null and void, "this never existed".

DeletedUser

You're totally right Jirki. Now I want to hug all my TW/LoL/LWS friends and spit on Aten. Thanks for helping me see the light.

::hugs Jirki tightly::

DeletedUser

You're totally right Jirki. Now I want to hug all my TW/LoL/LWS friends and spit on Aten. Thanks for helping me see the light.

Lol we all know what he is trying to do but what he says does kinda seem true at the moment.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

I'm only doing what I'm supposed to do, am I not? :) Besides I'm bored outta my mind too! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yet this isnt about aten accepting anything jirki. How is aten involved when i wasnt in aten?

Kinda no need to clear anything with the aten HC when your not in aten. I was in my own tribe prior to scholsy coming to MPX.

This has nothing to do with Aten or MPX

Somehow this fact keeps getting missed.......

Should i clear something with EleAud the next time i want to attack someone? Because that is the argument your trying to make....

Grim....the comments only came after the negative comments came at me from MPX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jirki has it right. From an outsiders prospective it appears that Aten said, "go ahead let them stay there they are fine we will consider them friends." Then they decided to spit in MPX's face and allow this to happen anyway.

DeletedUser

As for why not HOT......very simple.

A) It was TW4 that was the pain, and not HOT....and TW was the long standing war, not the war with HOT

B) HOT attacked TW on the great Jan 1st op. They took many TW4 vills.....with that, all is forgiven.

If Scholsy had attacked say Modesty, Arthas, Jirki, Hawaiian or any other long standing TW player prior to me attacking him.....then i would most likely have a change of heart....

DeletedUser

Yet this isnt about aten accepting anything. And i didnt have to clear anything with the aten HC being i wasnt in aten. I was in my own tribe prior to scholsy coming to MPX

This has nothing to do with Aten or MPX

Somehow this fact keeps getting missed.......

Grim....the comments only came after the negative comments came at me from MPX

Either way now you are in Aten. That makes it appear that Aten has accepted a runner that attacked their ally, and by allowing you to stay there it shows they don't care.

DeletedUser

Either way now you are in Aten. That makes it appear that Aten has accepted a runner that attacked their ally, and by allowing you to stay there it shows they don't care.

Again, your trying to rewrite history.

The above statement would be true IF scholsy was still in MPX. He got booted (which from an outsiders standpoint would mean it was for doing something bad)....and then after that i asked to join

Kinda kills your guy's argument when you mix in the facts, doesnt it? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol there are so many different points of view to this im so confused what to go with as they all seem true :D

DeletedUser

No some drunk person but not giving any names Jakka kicked him along with Cameron =P

DeletedUser

Lol there are so many different points of view to this im so confused what to go with as they all seem true :D

lol.....POV does not = true

Facts = Truth

Fact: I left Aten while Scholsy was in LoL

Fact: I had been planning on attacking Scholsy since last November

Fact: After i decided to leave this world, Babs and Mikeys asked me to stay to run one more operation. That operation was going to entail Scholsy

Fact: When MPX brought in Scholsy, being i was not in Aten at the time, in order to ensure that there was no sight to MPX, i wrote Babs, Mikeys and Hooch with my intentions

Fact: Not one person from Aten or MPX told me not to attack him after i made my declaration

Fact: I supported MPX mightly for a month plus after said declaration

Fact: MPX booted Scholsy while i was still in my own tribe

Fact: I asked to join Aten after i saw Scholsy had been booted being i was concerned about the alliance between Aten and MPX and was never going to come back if he had stayed in the tribe

Fact: I am only going after the villages he took from CE in 58

Fact: It has no impact whatsoever to the war against TW

Dont need dumb POVs when you have the facts in front of you....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fact: LOL this whole thing is a load of crap which has been taken to far.

Question: dont your hands hurt because you have been typing a lot in this topic? =P