Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

Not when you spend all day typing....it hurts more to write lol

And yea, its a load of crap. TW is finding it as a mechanism to create a phantom divide between aten and mpx.

Mpx and aten is having selective memory

mpx didnt communicate to their players what would be happening...

DeletedUser

Well atleast this has made the forum become more active lmao =P

I doubt TW will get far, MPX and Aten aint gonna start fighting just because of some villages, i wouldnt have any targets if we NAP'd LoL, LWS or TW as Aten is in the NE and im in the NW =[

Well i just hope something gets sorted when Scholes returns.

DeletedUser

Well when he comes back, he will either attack me, which i will gladly take up the offer, or he will accept that i took back what was rightfully mine and move on, in which i will gladly accept that too.

Not too many options there .....

DeletedUser

Lol i reckon you should both join a tribe together and every other tribe marks you both as NAP then we leave you two both fight it out in the same tribe haha :D

modesty

Again, your trying to rewrite history.

The above statement would be true IF scholsy was still in MPX. He got booted (which from an outsiders standpoint would mean it was for doing something bad)....and then after that i asked to join

Kinda kills your guy's argument when you mix in the facts, doesnt it? :icon_biggrin:

It doesn't change the fact that you DID attack a member of MPX while being "single".. and why you suddenly needed to get back to Aten when you didn't need them in the first place to attack Scholesy cos you left while he was in LoL.

All this says me is that you are afraid of MPX and run hiding behind mum Atens skirts after hitting mums friend little BF. Cos if you had any male attributes you would have stayed on your own and prove to be the warrior who need long preparation to attack but only a few hours to run back :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It doesn't change the fact that you DID attack a member of MPX while being "single".. and why you suddenly needed to get back to Aten when you didn't need them in the first place to attack Scholesy cos you left while he was in LoL.

All this says me is that you are afraid of MPX and run hiding behind mum Atens skirts after hitting mums friend little BF. Cos if you had any male attributes you would have stayed on your own and prove to be the warrior who need long preparation to attack but only a few hours to run back :icon_eek:

totally agree with you...i was thinking the same.

DeletedUser

It doesn't change the fact that you DID attack a member of MPX while being "single"..

Yeah! TollxBooth, you're so bad! I spit on ATEN and all of its members!!!

Oh wait... I'm a member. :icon_wink:

Mysticjelly2

That's a low blow that really should be ignored. Toll will confirm, he and I do not agree on many things, but he certainly is not afraid of one hell of alot of conflict. One of the few things he and I share in common is that we thrive on it. Toll's reasons for returning will be his own and less likely to be related to Scholesy being dismissed, that is more of a window that allowed him to return.

DeletedUser

That's a low blow that really should be ignored. Toll will confirm, he and I do not agree on many things, but he certainly is not afraid of one hell of alot of conflict. One of the few things he and I share in common is that we thrive on it. Toll's reasons for returning will be his own and less likely to be related to Scholesy being dismissed, that is more of a window that allowed him to return.

agree with everything said here

I dont think you get to 130 mil OD by being afraid......

btw....if scholsy comes back and if he joins MPX, im saying it here right now....he can still attack me. As ive said before, its just a 1:1 thingy and doesnt involve tribes, so modesty....i guess there goes your argument.....

Last edited by a moderator:

modesty

Yeah! TollxBooth, you're so bad! I spit on ATEN and all of its members!!!

Oh wait... I'm a member. :icon_wink:

That can be easily changed :lol: Join my side again and be the most feared LoL member on the forum :lol:

modesty

Ignored??? yeah we ignore the fact that he DID ATTACK A MEMBER OF MPX while being alone... unfortunately it's not that easy since it's all over the TWstats and I will not do a Congo quote from TWstats.. just read the first post again.. that part will never disappear from TWstats. And that will make him an enemy of MPX regardless if he's been attacked or not by them.

And Toll's OD we've already sorted out in another thread that he got some from attacking and nobling himself... how much of it that are own fire we can not sort our cos he is so fast in deleting reports and have a bad memory...

He can still attack you but not MPX who got hit by you when you hit Scholesy... and that makes you a little yellow bird and not a feared warrior that you claim to be...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ignored??? yeah we ignore the fact that he DID ATTACK A MEMBER OF MPX while being alone... unfortunately it's not that easy since it's all over the TWstats and I will not do a Congo quote from TWstats.. just read the first post again.. that part will never disappear from TWstats. And that will make him an enemy of MPX regardless if he's been attacked or not by them.

And Toll's OD we've already sorted out in another thread that he got some from attacking and nobling himself... how much of it that are own fire we can not sort our cos he is so fast in deleting reports and have a bad memory...

lol....i always thought you were a straight up person

guess i was wrong....way to talk out of your ass

too many inconsistencies in the above statement to even comment on....which is even hard for me

modesty

lol....i always thought you were a straight up person

guess i was wrong....way to talk out of your ***

too many inconsistencies in the above statement to even comment on....which is even hard for me

Yeah the truth stinks doesn't it and sorry "forgot" about your bad memory... I point you in the right direction...http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3655345&postcount=98 and for those lazy one here is a copy paste:

#98 2009,May 24th, 11:36 Top Quote:
Originally Posted by TollxBooth
A good 70% of my ODD was on my own with my own troops.

>
Yeah with 37 self noblings in less then 6 months I can believe that that is true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah the truth stinks doesn't it and sorry "forgot" about your bad memory... I point you in the right direction...http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3655345&postcount=98 and for those lazy one here is a copy paste:

#98 2009,May 24th, 11:36 Top Quote:
Originally Posted by TollxBooth
A good 70% of my ODD was on my own with my own troops.

>
Yeah with 37 self noblings in less then 6 months I can believe that that is true :icon_wink:

lol....are you a lawyer?

guess you decided to interpret it in a way the suits you. In the context of the discussion, i was stating that i was typically never supported except for one big time, i think it was last year august/september. 70% of my ODD came from using only my troops and no one elses

and as for the renobling....all i can say is "oh my gosh....i really need to learn how to noble!"....or the fact that unlike some, its warfare and sortland, and chicka were quite good at nobling a vil of theirs when my nobles were coming in order to cause you to renoble tactic....stuff happens, so what :) Its a good tactic, but at the end, they and TW4 are no more, are they

try again!

modesty

Yeah I'm the :icon_twisted: one in your dreams...

It's not me who claim to be something here... it's not me who is running hiding among the masses when situation changed and that faster then the original plan who took nearly a year according to your own words.. but running back took just a few hours... What does that say to me? It clearly says that you are afraid to be on your own when situation changed... you didn't have to go back unless you wanted to be protected by Aten diplomacy... Scholesy kicked from MPX didn't change a thing for you... but you where marked... normally a week is the magic time when talking about "skimishes".. you joined Aten after taken several villages from MPX WITHIN the last week...

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm the :icon_twisted: one in your dreams...

It's not me who claim to be something here... it's not me who is running hiding among the masses when situation changed and that faster then the original plan who took nearly a year according to your own words.. but running back took just a few hours... What does that say to me? It clearly says that you are afraid to be on your own when situation changed... you didn't have to go back unless you wanted to be protected by Aten diplomacy... Scholesy kicked from MPX didn't change a thing for you... but you where marked... normally a week is the magic time when talking about "skimishes".. you joined Aten after taken several villages from MPX WITHIN the last week...

huh, what, hmm?

who is claiming what? what did i claim?

you are the master of assumptions

no one is running, no one is hiding. As i said....if he comes back hes free to attack. Please show me an IGM, a message, a something that shows that im afraid and im running and hiding......i only came back because he was gone from mpx. It has everything to do with it. Being i was not aten when he joined mpx, me joining aten while he is mpx and still attacking would then be deemed as a tribe vs tribe, when it never has, never been, and never will be

What does being in aten do for me that being on my own doesnt? The people who would support me, who talk to me, who think of me as a friend do so regardless if im in the tribe or not, and diplomacy is not going to be used in this case (nor would i ever ask babs or mikeys for it)....for what?

I guess you fail to realize that im not like a lot of the whiners out there who complain when they have 5 incomings to their precious villages

are you really this slow? No wonder why TW failed....

your too funny

Hanussen

Toll did you realise you are lying when you said Aten is not involved?

You left Aten, attack Scholesy, now you stop the attacks you are back to Aten. So wtf on that?

I will do the same, as long as Lei stop on me!I dont really care what Mikeys or any other player have to say, i'll just leave MPX, take all waht i can from my aten's neighbours and then rejoin MPX and wait for what Aten feels.

Then i'll say, "MPX has nothing to do, they just accept a player who attack their allies and nothing more :D, they understand the fact i needed those nasty villages, but is ok, what da hell means 90 or 100 villages." And pretend like nothing happened :). Yay!Its a damn good strategy :)

DeletedUser

Toll did you realise you are lying when you said Aten is not involved?

You left Aten, attack Scholesy, now you stop the attacks you are back to Aten. So wtf on that?

I will do the same, as long as Lei stop on me!I dont really care what Mikeys or any other player have to say, i'll just leave MPX, take all waht i can from my aten's neighbours and then rejoin MPX and wait for what Aten feels.

Then i'll say, "MPX has nothing to do, they just accept a player who attack their allies and nothing more :D, they understand the fact i needed those nasty villages, but is ok, what da hell means 90 or 100 villages." And pretend like nothing happened :). Yay!Its a damn good strategy :)

Hey Hanussen...try reading the damn forum first. Your lack of comprehension is frighteningly maddening. When i left aten, scholsy was still LoL....what do you not understand or do i need to slow it down for you?

modesty

huh, what, hmm?

who is claiming what? what did i claim?

you are the master of assumptions

no one is running, no one is hiding. As i said....if he comes back hes free to attack. Please show me an IGM, a message, a something that shows that im afraid and im running and hiding......i only came back because he was gone from mpx. It has everything to do with it. Being i was not aten when he joined mpx, me joining aten while he is mpx and still attacking would then be deemed as a tribe vs tribe, when it never has, never been, and never will be

What does being in aten do for me that being on my own doesnt? The people who would support me, who talk to me, who think of me as a friend do so regardless if im in the tribe or not, and diplomacy is not going to be used in this case (nor would i ever ask babs or mikeys for it)....for what?

I guess you fail to realize that im not like a lot of the whiners out there who complain when they have 5 incomings to their precious villages

are you really this slow? No wonder why TW failed....

your too funny

I don't have to have any proof your actions speaks for you there.

And I wonder who is slow here... Attacking any member of a tribe is attacking the tribe as a WHOLE even if you only attack one inactive/active individual.

That Scholesy got kicked doesn't change that fact that you DID attack MPX when he was in there. And normally when not being under war declaration that is called skirmish and to not be counted as "runner" you should not have been attacked or have own attacks hit with the last week. Here we don't need to have any reports from Scholesy to prove that you attacked him within the last week prior to you going back to Aten... TWstats tell us that.

You going back to Aten does prevent MPX from hitting back on you hence why you are called afraid cos you can not stand up for your own actions... instead you run and hide within Atens Diplomacy... You hitting Scholesy was never a 1:1 thing no matter how much you say it... it was a YOU:MPX thing... just that they couldn't talk to Scholesy to get any info back cos he was inactive meaning any retalation plans could only begun planing when your name got noticed on TWstats. And we all know that hitting somewhere else takes time to organize unless you where about to hit someone else and change plans in last minute.

And you bragging that you have manage defending with your own troops with 70% of your OD and then run back to Aten ASAP when Scholesy got kicked to save MPX stats (meaning your actions got noticed) doesn't rhyme well.

You going back to Aten is purely to save yourself from MPX cos nothing have actually changed by them kicking Scholesy out other then you got their attention...