The "Great" Assault Of October 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Hello Everyone.
Let me tell you a story. :icon_wink:

Once upon a time in the very close land of W33 there were two dukes who were plotting a big plan.
kill_superman.jpg

Thats right they planned a large assault on IFeelYou.
funny-pictures-cute-fierce-kitten.jpg

But Who? happened to catch wind of this plot!
funny-pictures-bunny-rabbit-antennae7.jpg

I am hiding this name wrote:

Here u go.

IFeelYou attack plan
Page: >1<
CrackedSoul today at 02:51 Quote
Hello my new mates. I need to tell you guys (and gals maybe?) about an attack plan against IFeel You. 4 tribes, Legion , Detox , Hawks and OTTO. Will all be attacking him on Oct 26th. We are all trying to get our attacks to land as close to 4:00 as posible.

The following villages are the responsibility of OTTO. Do not attack his other villages on this day. Please be sure that ALL the villages in this list are attacked on Oct 26. Post below and state your claims.

Venom 4 (559|402) K45 - ocuk
Venom 3 (560|402) K45 - ocuk
Venom 2 (560|403) K45 - ocuk
Venom 5 (561|401) K45 - ocuk
Venom 6 (562|400) K45 - ocuk
Venom 7 (563|399) K35 - ocuk
Venom 1 (562|404) K45 - ocuk

Venom X (571|402) K45 - ocuk
Venom Z (568|403) K45 - ocuk

Bellerion - Seven Millions Man! (548|397) K35
Us Against The World 01 (550|397) K35
Bellerion - Two Millions Man! (554|393) K35

DONER KEBAB :D (562|372) K35

Us Against The World 02 (544|399) K35
Bellerion - One Million Man! (542|397) K35
Bellerion - Four Millions Man! (540|396) K35
Bellerion - Three Millions Man! (539|396) K35

Again our goal is to have attacks (hopefully with nobles) landing in all these villages at around 4:00 on Oct the 26th. Please claim the village's you will be attacking by posting the bb-codes below.
Edited by CrackedSoul today at 18:30
öcük today at 11:39 Quote
;)) i like this villages
CrackedSoul today at 16:31 Quote
Well which ones are you attacking ocuk?
öcük today at 17:09 Quote
will you see that
CrackedSoul today at 17:47 Quote
I ask so we can put the attackers name next to the village. This way we know someone is attacking every village.

For example I will put your name next to all the Venum villages.

You see??? Now we know those are being attacked. We must attack them all or give them to Legion so they can attack them.

This way he cant defend just 1 or 2 villages. He must defend them all!!!
Edited by CrackedSoul today at 17:49
öcük today at 17:49 Quote
its better ;))
beowulf21 today at 18:03 Quote
:):)

But on the other hand the dukes were under the following impression.
funny-pictures-cat-disguised-rabbit.jpg

The attacks flew!!
funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg

But wait! Whats that? Is this for reallz?!? My reporters just got back and told me IFY is still alive!! I guess he truly is a
funny-pictures-cute-fierce-kitten.jpg

My reporters also tell me he only lost 3 villages!!
pathetic.jpg

[spoil]The attacks were planned to land at about October 26th at 04:00 server time. This information was based off of that server time. Any villages taken from IFY after 08:00 server time on October 26th were not included.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another story version by IFY!

At first there were 4 big tribes, which were enjoying the peacefull life in W33. They liked to hug each other and wub each other very much!

hugs05.jpg

But one day (tired of permasittings and boredom) they decided to do something usefull in this World. They allied with bunch of turks from OTTO (or TeH Ottomans), and decided to kill one guy, who was hated by all, just because he wanted to make this World more interesting.

dvsg.jpg

The guy was a real underdog in this fight :/

david-goliath.jpg

At least they thought so... But he was in great tribe, which were long time #1 in Opponent Defeated rankings, and he said:

300_3.jpg

They formed a phalanx from a brave man, who sacrificed their defense just because of him (what a men, what a friends).

300phalanx.jpg

They proved that conquering K45 will be much more tough, than everyone imagine.

300spartans.jpg

They all became legendary.

_44640499_soldiers_afp8_466b.jpg

Even World's most hated Duke

russian-veteran.jpg

Congrats to all participators, we all made W33 really interesting and not so bored as before!

DeletedUser

LMAO!

repinski you fail at PnP. Even I, who am no longer playing this world know more than you.

Firstly, the attack was not meant to land at one particular time "4.00 am sever time". I think you will find that Nukes were landing before 12.00 server time and Noble after that point.

Secondly, Big Scary Monster?...so scary that he had to hack an account within Legion (as well as holding onto a Legion sit within that account) to gain information. Over a hundred pages of text in Lithunian (between said hacked account and IFY) and 2 IP logins, both from Vilinus, Lithuania. Poor show IFY, if your gonna fight, at least keep it above board. Not only that, you used poloco rays account to stack your own villages...troop issue within Who? I think so.

Thirdly - the "Great" assault is not over. You think they expected to rim him in one day?! HA! they may be good, but I dont think they are THAT good...sheesh.

Fourthly - http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/d3ab9fb0ecb63fda29bc7227f6ecfad2

An empty CHURCH village, that was may I say..taken without a nuke ahead of the terribly timed noble train.

and Finally - I am throwing this out there, but its probably true. Who? couldnt effectivly stack his villages, so it required the help of E=MC2 to do the job.

IFeelYou today at 22:50
"That's because of our secret allies made up their part hard :D"
Yes E, we all know what you are up to, so why dont you grow some cahones and actually come and say your intentions instead of sitting behind a wall of silence and shame.

Shame all around, not only do you fail in game, you then go and spit your b.s. poison all over the forums. Tut tut.

Nice pictures though.

DeletedUser

There's too many pictures. What happened to the good old PnPs where it was largely text? I used to enjoy reading those, as they were more entertaining than pure picture PnP and took much more skill to make.

Big Bob's reply basically sums it all up pretty nicely I think. Nice to see you're still here BB :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

We expected a lot of negative feed back on this so feel free it doesn't bug us. After all no PnP thread is complete without different opinions to the story :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Read the spoiler?

I read it and it infuriated me. By ignoring information, you are effectivly censoring it therefore showing you have to hide behind only positive information. For example IFY's in game profile only states sucessful defences, yet he "forgets" to post information where villages (some containing full nukes) were cleared and nobled.

So I read your spoiler.

Repinski

We are looking at the overall picture. Not each individual villages story. If we were to do that it would take a very long time. The overall stats are a major FAIL on the Legion/Detox part considering he had over 1,100 incomings and they were planning this for over 10 days. (we got word of it 10 days before it happened) Look at it however you want but stats don't lie.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: IFeelYou

Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX LEGION LEGION
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 42
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 220,135
Side 2: 289,140
Difference: 69,005

image.php

DeletedUser

Yeah, and you forget that this is only the begining, the battle has barely even started. Sounds to me like you are counting your chickens before they have hatched. Ever the optimist is usually let down.

DeletedUser

Wow wow, what an answer from Big Robbert. So much anger. You aren't playing this world and commenting every forum post as an angry kid.
Talking about super good attacks on me, when you didn't send at least one on me.
Talking how independent you are, but you are always acting one-side.
Always trying to insult every single post of me, or Repinski, without any reasons. We are the only ones who are keeping these forums alive.

About hacking: accusing me about that you really acting pathetic. Where are your evidences? Why I'm still playing and not banned like many players from LEGION? Every loser has it's own excuses, like LEGION. Somebody hacked, somebody sitted...
So what that Kratos l attacked you from inside? He was lying to you all the time and spying for us, I know him in RL. First know the situation, then comment, ok? And what harm does he done? Took one village? Wow! What a loss for LEGION!
Show me at least one report, where Polaco Ray defended my villages. Pathetic.

DeletedUser

Angry?...no no no, merely annoyed at a clear lack of information.

Independent - only for the paper, never said I had to be impartial when it came to PnP.

Hacking, lets say I have plenty of evidence...mainly that the (original) owner of that account is not Lithuanian, and cannot speak Lithuanian. So as if by magic, he can speak to you in Lithuanian (your mails are all lithuanian).... Secondly the fact there were nearly 20 failed logins on that account all within a few minutes of each other, showing a clear password guessing exercise. Thirdly "i know him real life" LMAO, fail IFY absolute fail. Where is he from? How old is he? Whats his mobile number? All of these things I know, and you do not. So dont give me that pathetic excuse in an attempt to conceal your greed. I just hope you get whats coming to you, which is a perma ban for hacking (or at least organizing the hacking) poor show.

Repinski

Well I'd defend IFY there but I'm sure he would rather do it himself. I can tell this is going to be a very heated thread.

DeletedUser

boo hoo...call me pathetic and then back off like the epic fail you are.

Poor show once again.

DeletedUser

Angry?...no no no, merely annoyed at a clear lack of information.

Independent - only for the paper, never said I had to be impartial when it came to PnP.

Hacking, lets say I have plenty of evidence...mainly that the (original) owner of that account is not Lithuanian, and cannot speak Lithuanian. So as if by magic, he can speak to you in Lithuanian (your mails are all lithuanian).... Secondly the fact there were nearly 20 failed logins on that account all within a few minutes of each other, showing a clear password guessing exercise. Thirdly "i know him real life" LMAO, fail IFY absolute fail. Where is he from? How old is he? Whats his mobile number? All of these things I know, and you do not. So dont give me that pathetic excuse in an attempt to conceal your greed. I just hope you get whats coming to you, which is a perma ban for hacking (or at least organizing the hacking) poor show.

LOL, I see you really have a lack on information. Kratos l have a NEW OWNER long ago. That noob Kratos l you knew, left this game long ago (he left a password to a man I know), I have all skype conversations which can prove that! Tho he was joining sometimes.
So if You are so TRUE about this, why I'm still playing this game?

DeletedUser

Where is he from? How old is he? Whats his mobile number? All of these things I know

Seems like you are one messed up stalker. & gtfo kid you say the attacks are not over well over 90% of them are as for WHO? hacking thats just A lie since we have proof that LEGION where hacking and not us THATS WHY WE ARE NOT BANNED!

Repinski

lol Good to see you here FTW. Bob you really need to get your story straight. I am not even sure if I can trust the paper anymore.

DeletedUser

HAHA! Yes of course he did, thats why the account has been inactive for the past 3 weeks when the real Kratos was away.

Would you like me to ask him if he left the account?

Would you care to explain why your guy tried to log in, right after Kratos recovered the account from the hack? You should know most of all that when taking an account over you should change the password immediately.

And would you care to explain how you instantly knew i was talking about Kratos? Whats up, guilty conscience?

You have no leg to stand on IFY so i suggest you just stay quiet. I cant explain why you are still playing, all I know is that a ticket has been sent. Just makes me laugh how you attack me...when you supported sP.Ag over the exact same thing, when his account was apparantly hacked by Hawks.

DeletedUser

HAHA! Yes of course he did, thats why the account has been inactive for the past 3 weeks when the real Kratos was away.

Would you like me to ask him if he left the account?

Would you care to explain why your guy tried to log in, right after Kratos recovered the account from the hack? You should know most of all that when taking an account over you should change the password immediately.

And would you care to explain how you instantly knew i was talking about Kratos? Whats up, guilty conscience?

You have no leg to stand on IFY so i suggest you just stay quiet. I cant explain why you are still playing, all I know is that a ticket has been sent. Just makes me laugh how you attack me...when you supported sP.Ag over the exact same thing, when his account was apparantly hacked by Hawks.

Oh oh, I believe the only who can't stand here is you Bob. You are talking nonsenses, without any proves. The only proves is that LEGION players were banned so many times, and I'm not banned.

I can explain all your questions very easily. I knew that we are talking about Kratos l because some people from your tribe is very generous about sharing information, so it's not the problem.
And it could be easily watched in twstats. Kratos l nobling LEGION players, later they noble him. Wow, really, it's very hard to understand that this conversation is about Kratos l.

And yes, you can ask him about leaving that account, if he will say no, I will forward you conversations in Skype. Btw, if I don't know real Kratos l (in your opinion) how could I talk with him in Skype?

And yes, my guy failed. I admit that. His mission was just to read forums, not to attack anybody. But it's not hacking.

And about hacking, as I was reading LEGION forums, I found one interesting thing for admins in your forums, that your "super friend" Kratos l, traced my IP address and my real life location, that is criminal, and that sure has to be taken seriously by TW administration. So stop accusing somebody, when you are guilty yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.