The "Great" Assault Of October 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Know know, IFY. Ik u will denie this, and if u dont its because i pointed it out. But didnt FTW do the same thing to RoME? I heard u not sayin these words when ur own player did u? U cheat and conive but only bring it up when its against u!

Also wat players of LEGION got bannded?

And repsniki, total fail, u are a total stalker of IFY. He is a big boy now and can do it himself ;)

Me trace someones IP adress? no im just a kid in school who is dumb and talks ALOT ask anyone in my tribe.. or better yet ask people in LEGION im sure they will say I got a big mouth :p

Repinski

Hmm that would be very hard. Since I live in the US and he is half way across the world. I must be rich to afford the plane flights to do that every night.

DeletedUser

Hmm this is all very entertaining, but seriously - repinski, you better stop, you are starting to look like that little hyena in "Lion King", who was running around Scar.

Repinski

Me trace someones IP adress? no im just a kid in school who is dumb and talks ALOT ask anyone in my tribe.. or better yet ask people in LEGION im sure they will say I got a big mouth :p

I can vogue for this. Try talking with him on skype in a spamm chat lol. Good thing I talk a lot as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Very entertaining.

Anyway, I have other things to be doing. The evidence is there and the admins have been made aware. Thanks for the convo IFY, that filled out my evening.

As for the rest of you. Good night and god bless

DeletedUser

Hmm this is all very entertaining, but seriously - repinski, you better stop, you are starting to look like that little hyena in "Lion King", who was running around Scar.

sorry rep and ify...but the boss has arrived, time to switch sides and flame you guys now :'{

Repinski

Very entertaining.

Anyway, I have other things to be doing. The evidence is there and the admins have been made aware. Thanks for the convo IFY, that filled out my evening.

As for the rest of you. Good night and god bless

I may not have a very high opinion of you but I will still be nice. Good night.

sorry rep and ify...but the boss has arrived, time to switch sides and flame you guys now :'{

Awww.

woot!!!!! Runescape owns!!!!!!!!
lol leave it to FTW to say this :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know i dont lol but do i really care what you think no also for all you dumb a$$es out there bob was ex legion

Explains why he is a idiot but atleast he has a good taste in men :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.