The "Great" Assault Of October 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Ouch... Bob get your information straight before typing in this thread again. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

On another note.
This thread has been open for a little over 3 hours. And it is already on the 2nd page. This makes me happy. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Know know, IFY. Ik u will denie this, and if u dont its because i pointed it out. But didnt FTW do the same thing to RoME? I heard u not sayin these words when ur own player did u? U cheat and conive but only bring it up when its against u!

Also wat players of LEGION got bannded?

And repsniki, total fail, u are a total stalker of IFY. He is a big boy now and can do it himself ;)

DeletedUser

So stop accusing somebody, when you are guilty yourself.
I'm not guilty at all IFY, It was not me that ran the IP tracer on your account, that was Kratos...IF you have an issue, then send a ticket..you know the rules..well apparantly not. It was a guy in yor tribe (i forget his name) that requested a sit for RoME and then ran an IP tracer to find out where he was. Never reported, never banned.

But you had that account hacked by guessing at his password on some 20 occasions, if that is not hacking then I do not know what is.

The only proves is that LEGION players were banned so many times, and I'm not banned.
Since when was I talking about Legion? I am talking about YOU hacking an account, nothing about Legion at all, I have no evidence of Legion hacking so I cannot post that information here.

As for information from Skype/MSN it is always easy to doctor such information and fill in information, so whether you forwarded it to me or not, I would never take it as face value...im not THAT much of an idiot. Whereas forwarded in game mails all in Lithuanian speak ten fold about the current situation.

Repinski - seriously be quiet you are beggining to annoy me with your constant clicky finger crack talk whenever IFY says anything. Let the big boys play for once please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

And repsniki, total fail, u are a total stalker of IFY. He is a big boy now and can do it himself ;)

how am i a stalker? we back each other up when it comes to the W33 forums because not many Who? members participate here. This is going to change though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

great PnP rep/ify

big bobbert, your a total fail, your just making a fool out of yourself! :-D

DeletedUser

i rly havent seen IY back u up at all, he just agress with wat u say, cause u mostly talk about...... HIM

Repinski

Repinski - seriously be quiet you are beggining to annoy me with your constant bitchy clicky finger crack talk whenever IFY says anything. Let the big boys play for once please?

excuse me?!? I'm sorry but I don't listen to lairs/trolls that don't even have W33 account of their own yet still act like they know it all!

i rly havent seen IY back u up at all, he just agress with wat u say, cause u mostly talk about...... HIM

thats probably because he is the one always being flammed not me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Repinski - seriously be quiet you are beggining to annoy me with your constant clicky finger crack talk whenever IFY says anything. Let the big boys play for once please?

Happy? I have an account

Repinski

true you do have an account but that doesn't mean ill listen :icon_wink: If I rolled over to everyone that didn't like me in the external forums I would have had to quit coming here a very long time ago. Why don't you look at the W24 forums. the older ones while I just left =RES=. You will see I got flamed a lot and yet I never stopped coming. I still tend to read the W24 forums.

DeletedUser

Ok.... thats nice, i rly dont care. I just did that to be a wise a$$, its fun :)

DeletedUser

Also wat players of LEGION got bannded?

Few weeks ago I tried to attack Remembamehah (I believe he is LEGION, no?), and what do I get?

"This player is banned and cannot be attacked", ouch! That was fail for me! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

2hot...you gonna back up that point or just carry on talking like a crack talk jive bunny jumping in on the band wagon? I respect opinions when they are backed up with evidence...yours just fails, so crawl back into your hole please.

Repinski - same as above. I suggest you look for evidence before stating such things. Just because I dont have an account doesnt mean i do not have access to the in game world. How is it that I have access to the entire Huggliance Forum as well as Who?'s as well???? Not only this i never acted like i knew everything, but i know the rules and hacking is just wrong, not just that, its Low

DeletedUser

@IFY Rly! But guess wat, he didnt get bannded for hackin who?. Hmmmmm see this is why im here

DeletedUser

Ok people, I just decided one (I believe) good thing!

Let's stop arguing!

It's just a game, and we are just suffering because of nerves.

This discussion was about PnP not about hacking. Let ADMINS do their work, and trace the Bad Guys. Let's better talk about this small war. It was really interesting, the enemies were very good, I have quite bunch of nice reports and stories ;)

DeletedUser

Go giants, please agree with me, or Big Robbert will start again! :icon_surprised:

...why dont you go play runescape and mind your own business? :-D

This was epic.

Repinski

Bob why are you attacking 2hot when he is speaking the truth? here let me bold it for you :icon_wink:

You, As In Big Bobbert, Are Making A Fool Of Yourself By Posting Nonsense Here.

There. I don't think you can misread that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And about hacking, as I was reading LEGION forums, I found one interesting thing for admins in your forums, that your "super friend" Kratos l, traced my IP address and my real life location, that is criminal, and that sure has to be taken seriously by TW administration. So stop accusing somebody, when you are guilty yourself.

Anyone who traces IP adresses to find the real life location is A really bad boy ;P

DeletedUser

and further crack talk from the IFY fan club.

How can be talking nonsence when I have reliable information backing up my every point? All you have done is "IFY you rock" "your mint" "can i haz a cookie plzz". Pft, i come here for adult conversation and am greeted my nonsence remarks and assumptions without evidence.

DeletedUser

IFY, i will agree with u(about the war and the PnP stuff). If u also point out that repsniki, stalks u. Prob checks under ur bed at monsters during the night, but i think thats ur little secret

Status
Not open for further replies.