Just out'a curiosity

DeletedUser

Yeh... If CTRL can take TUBA, GTG, BORG, DDB + all the other tribes at once... then their reputation on TW.Net would skyrocket

DeletedUser

Yeh... If CTRL could have taken TUBA, GTG, BORG, DDB + all the other tribes at once... then their reputation on TW.Net would have skyrocketed
Made an edit in your post.. Now, BORG and DDB are more or less dead, GTG and TUBA joining them WILL make a difference, but it wont be enough to destroy CTRL's momentum.

But it IS a valid idea though.. its going to be more fun for CTRL, AND it actually gives the opponent a chance.. well, its not that easy to switch sides just for lulz so lets see what happens...

DeletedUser

Well, when TUBA and GTG launched their very first attack at BORG, they had already accepted the fact that once they tirelessly work together to beat BORG and DDB, in the end, they will only end up handing the trophy over to CTRL. It was their decision, and although illogical in my opinion, it was an honorable decision nonetheless..

They chose their loyalties to their ally over victory which is very much respectable in my books.. But seriously CTRL, wouldnt it spice things up ALOT if you guys were fighting TUBA + GTG + BORG + DDB this day??

THAT would've been an even match-up id say ^_^

*sigh* its never too late though.. maybe KW can arrange for GTG and TUBA to change sides now :p

One thing i can't really understand about people. Is why they think EVERY single tribe HAS to be #1.

Some people aren't playing to be #1.

Some people are playing for the experience. For the people they fight alongside. For the glory of victory alongside good respectable trustworthy friends and allies.

Why is it you seem to think that every tribe out there strives to be #1?

It's true for Borg and DDB. Obviously, or they wouldn't have turned on their allies. But Not every tribe is power hungry backstabbers.

On another note. Having been in Muffin. I can tell you, that CTRL was never any kind of blue on my map.

And the leaders of Muffin had even stated many times that Kingwoods had always refused an alliance with Muffin because he didn't want to be playing tribal hugs with the top three tribes of the world for the whole game.

So.. Please, again, enlighten us as to which allies CTRL has ever declared on?

And since CTRL has never had a NAP. We can't possibly have broken any of those either.

If Borg and DDB win this war. The world goes on another 10 years.

When CTRL win this war. We can all go home happy.

What would be the sense in turning on CTRL?

The quickest way to end this world is through us. Because DDB and Borg don't do jack shit.

And most people here. Just want to go home with the victory and the world under our belts.

Made an edit in your post.. Now, BORG and DDB are more or less dead, GTG and TUBA joining them WILL make a difference, but it wont be enough to destroy CTRL's momentum.

But it IS a valid idea though.. its going to be more fun for CTRL, AND it actually gives the opponent a chance.. well, its not that easy to switch sides just for lulz so lets see what happens...

If you're actually dumb enough to think posts like these will egg us on and cause us to fight GTG and Tuba simply out of pride, then you're terribly mistaken.

I don't want to be sitting here for another 5 years. Declaring on Tuba and/or GTG is not going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well said EJ... :lol:

im not gonna play for another 5 years in this world. This is my Last WAR in world 10. :icon_wink:

im just here waiting for a new world to join with Excellent leadership like CTRL has :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44592

Please remind me as I'm sure you wasn't around when that happened. It would be interesting to hear what crap you have been told, so we can all have a good laugh at you and DDBorg.

Oh was here from the start of the war and still am, not only what I heard from boonhower but what I read. I can honestly say what boon told us and everyone else is true.

DeletedUser

Well, when TUBA and GTG launched their very first attack at BORG, they had already accepted the fact that once they tirelessly work together to beat BORG and DDB, in the end, they will only end up handing the trophy over to CTRL. It was their decision, and although illogical in my opinion, it was an honorable decision nonetheless..

They chose their loyalties to their ally over victory which is very much respectable in my books.. But seriously CTRL, wouldnt it spice things up ALOT if you guys were fighting TUBA + GTG + BORG + DDB this day??

THAT would've been an even match-up id say ^_^

*sigh* its never too late though.. maybe KW can arrange for GTG and TUBA to change sides now :p

How the hell is that an "even match"? DDBorg were way bigger than Ctrl already... How outnumbered does a tribe have to be for the fight to be considered "even". I think it was even pointed out a few times that DDBorg were about the same size as Ctrl/GTG/Tuba when the war started...

DeletedUser

How the hell is that an "even match"? DDBorg were way bigger than Ctrl already... How outnumbered does a tribe have to be for the fight to be considered "even". I think it was even pointed out a few times that DDBorg were about the same size as Ctrl/GTG/Tuba when the war started...

Even if we exclude the Tribes Boonhower begged to help him, Pinoy, KTN, Tororg (<- LOL)

Borg and DDB outnumbered us by at least 40 thousand villages.

Which is a top ranked tribe's worth of villages right there.

nQthing

who won ww2 after the russians and americans defeated germany, italy and japan? enlang, usa, ussr and france (and others but stfu)

when ddborg is gone. war is over and so is w10

DeletedUser

typical borg/ddb mindset of only using the ally status to get from point A to point B instead of actually having true allies.

DeletedUser

Some people are playing for the experience. For the people they fight alongside. For the glory of victory alongside good respectable trustworthy friends and allies.

Why is it you seem to think that every tribe out there strives to be #1?

It's true for Borg and DDB. Obviously, or they wouldn't have turned on their allies. But Not every tribe is power hungry backstabbers.

I remember back when i had worked in DDB and we were allied to CTRL in that big ol' world war... and i remember how content i would have been to have closed out the world with CTRL as top dog and DDB as the #2. clearly DDB is but a mangled shell of what i remember it being, unfortunately :(

DeletedUser

personal i believe when this big war finish(i think in 2-3 year and yes i believe we want so much time look how many villages they have)
we will take all the barbarian and we will eat our inactives in ctrl-gtg-tuba and we will make one big tribe with 100 members and 100 dominate of this world.:)

personal i was waiting from borg to attack us.they have prove at least 2 times in the past that they hate ctrl and they will hit us again in the near future.
but i do not expect from ddb to do war with us.but htey choose to fight against us.

DeletedUser

personal i believe when this big war finish(i think in 2-3 year and yes i believe we want so much time look how many villages they have)
we will take all the barbarian and we will eat our inactives in ctrl-gtg-tuba and we will make one big tribe with 100 members and 100 dominate of this world.:)

holy, if it takes that long I am going to end up quitting again.

what really disappoints me and something I never thought would happen is Tuba has a chance to outlast DDB :(

This is an embarassing day for us DDBers and we will have to actually try and fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44592

what really disappoints me and something I never thought would happen is Tuba has a chance to outlast DDB :(

This is an embarassing day for us DDBers and we will have to actually try and fix this.

Hey, I plan on it.....I'll stick it out till the bitter end.

DeletedUser

I remember back when i had worked in DDB and we were allied to CTRL in that big ol' world war... and i remember how content i would have been to have closed out the world with CTRL as top dog and DDB as the #2. clearly DDB is but a mangled shell of what i remember it being, unfortunately :(

I remember back when we were just owning our K and concerned about Die. coming after us. We would of just been happy to been around at the end. lol

I think we still felt that way heading into WW1 of W10 and following the "defeat" of t-crew after all the Die. people came to join us.

But we did get a lot bigger with more players joining after a bunch of us left, so I can understand the aim of trying to go out number 1 as they did by warring Ctrl.

DeletedUser

Some of you guys really make me laugh... :lol:

To the people who have said that GTG and TUBA should have sided with BORG/DDB, because we will be declared on by CTRL once DDB and BORG are no more... what do you think would have happened if we had done that and CTRL was beaten? We would be in exactly the same situation only with BORG/DDB replacing CTRL. And lets drift off into fantasy-land for a while. What would happen if DDB and BORG actually won this war? Would THOSE allies turn on each other?

When BORG and DDB have been defeated then that is it as far as I am concerned. I really cannot see enough players wanting to continue playing this world for another 2-3 years. The people who designed this game deliberately planned for there to be no natural end to a world. It is not in their interests to have an end. However, if the people who run this game won't have a natural ending, then it falls to the players themselves to agree to an ending. When BORG and DDB have been defeated, then the victorious tribes will have earned the right to decide to end the world. I have not heard from anyone on the CTRL/GTG/BORG side saying they have the stomach to continue against tribes who have been long standing allies.

I am sure that there are very few players who signed up to this game expecting this world to last 4-5 years and that, if succesful, the game would inevitably eat more and more of their lives up, as the amount of villages they accumulate continues to rise to around 4-5000.

This game holds it's successful players to ransom. People who have invested the majority of their spare time in this game are loathe to walk away before the game reaches a natural conclusion. However, there are a lot of people on both sides who want to break free of the game, without walking away and being looked upon as quitters. Because of TW they might have neglected exams, partners, children and work amongst countless other things. Their health will probably have been neglected also. Certainly TW has deprived most of it's players of the sleep they require on a regular basis over a long period of time.

The people who run the game don't want any world to end, because they will lose their revenue from several hundred players. However, the people who are victorious in this war will have earned the right to have a mutual agreement to walk away from this game with their heads held high and get their lives back.

DeletedUser

I remember back when we were just owning our K and concerned about Die. coming after us. We would of just been happy to been around at the end. lol

i remember being back in TAA and warring with DND and constantly thinking Die. was going to come knocking into K43 and eat us all up... now THAT'S a throw back.

DeletedUser

If you're actually dumb enough to think posts like these will egg us on and cause us to fight GTG and Tuba simply out of pride, then you're terribly mistaken.

I don't want to be sitting here for another 5 years. Declaring on Tuba and/or GTG is not going to happen.

Wow, if your dumb enough not to understand that it was a sarcastic joke, then man, I dont even know what to say... I was just trying to be nice for a change and here you guys go flaming me due to your own damn faults..

Dude, by evenly matched, I meant it in terms of skill ^_^

Like I said, im not trying to spew anti CTRL propaganda so you guys can just chill and read my posts without jumping to conclusions..

@Budgie, well, but im sure you will agree that GTG + TUBA VS. DDBORG would be more evenly matched (in terms of skills) than GTG + TUBA VS. CTRL right?

Im not implying that you guys WILL war CTRL, but im just stating a possibility.

DeletedUser

Wait, but doesnt a tribe get ANYTHING for winning out in a world??

I mean, dont you want to claim that special premium prize at the end of the rainbow, or are you telling me that all you people wasted 3-4 years of your life playing hours after hours to get almost nothing at the end.. hmm, the TW team should atleast offer up PP as a prize right?