In what ways has TW affected your life?

Discuss :icon_idea:

ackcody

Hasn't.
Well, maybe a little bit. But, not as much as others I know :\

DeletedUser54374

Like now, where I could be doing homework instead of this.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It's affected my life by meeting some good people and becoming their friends, along with helping me not be so damn bored on an otherwise dull day. It also gives my brain a work out because so much strategy is needed to play it at a great to elite level. to which I love!!! Don't get me wrong I could be doing other things far better than this (like getting a job (to which I am truly trying)) however RL seems to be a bore because it doesn't require as much thought as it does in here. I love being able to think and use my mental skills to help others developing their strategies giving me even more competition.

DeletedUser44895

Hmm , it is so DAMN game that never end , And I can't leave it , I played at World.1 when I was in School but not so active although my best playing tactics was there , I left due to studying and exams back to play in W.2,W.6 & 7 then left (yo know studying and exams) then back in W.13 and W21 then left for the last time because it was the final year in HighSchool (It is very important year where I live) then come back to continue at W.21,W.41 & W.42

I was playing it like crazy till my parents tried to stop me by force XD , then in the last year at highschool they told me if I got high percentage higher than 90% I can play it freely , so I got 92.8% and now I play very comfortable without annoying from them :D ..

DeletedUser

It has affected me as a person tbh. I learned in TW that you have to be brutal to get what you want. Since becoming good at TW ive adopted this in Real Life too. If I want something I go for it and don't care about who gets in my way.

Good thing?

Bad thing?

Mixed imo :)

Also ive met some awesome people :)

DeletedUser

For me it is much healthier and cheaper than wasting my money at clubs and the Mall. Plus, I have met some very nice people here, 1 of whom I met in RL when he invited me to a party he and his wife were having. Pretty cool too as he was my Duke :)

DeletedUser54064

After I wake up and brush my teeth I have to spend at least 15 minutes on TribalWars in order to avoid migraine during the day and to wake up properly without having to drink coffee.

DeletedUser

For me it is much healthier and cheaper than wasting my money at clubs and the Mall. Plus, I have met some very nice people here, 1 of whom I met in RL when he invited me to a party he and his wife were having. Pretty cool too as he was my Duke :)

Oooh I remember when you told me about that. Sounded awesome :icon_razz: If When you are going to Norway you better come visit me :icon_cool:

TW took too much of my time, so I quit

DeletedUser

Swingers? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What is this life you speak of? I thought TW was all that mattered? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

In addition to alienating me from all my friends and family, it has successfully bound me to a de facto vow of celebacy as my odds of meeting women are basically nil until I lay off the TW brand of cyber-crack.
Apart from that, it has helped me establish a decent savings: Now that I have better things to do at home, it saves me from having to pay for drinks at the pub when I can simply pick up beer and wine from the grocer for notably cheaper. Also, since I no longer go out or try to impress women, it has saved me money on laundry, toothpaste, soap, deoderant, and my water utility as TW is perfectly playable even while flies and cockroaches are crawling all about you.
All in all, I'd say TW has been very good for me. It's established me in a society of like-minded antisocial sloths that understand that it's more important to excercise social abilities behind the guise of clever screen name and witty profile than to demonstrate your smarts to anyone that might put you on a payroll, sleep with you, or connect with you about any of those so-called "important" things in life.

rolaids

In addition to alienating me from all my friends and family, it has successfully bound me to a de facto vow of celebacy as my odds of meeting women are basically nil until I lay off the TW brand of cyber-crack.
Apart from that, it has helped me establish a decent savings: Now that I have better things to do at home, it saves me from having to pay for drinks at the pub when I can simply pick up beer and wine from the grocer for notably cheaper. Also, since I no longer go out or try to impress women, it has saved me money on laundry, toothpaste, soap, deoderant, and my water utility as TW is perfectly playable even while flies and cockroaches are crawling all about you.
All in all, I'd say TW has been very good for me. It's established me in a society of like-minded antisocial sloths that understand that it's more important to excercise social abilities behind the guise of clever screen name and witty profile than to demonstrate your smarts to anyone that might put you on a payroll, sleep with you, or connect with you about any of those so-called "important" things in life.

Pretty much this one spells it out for me. Except replace Job with College. :p

DeletedUser

I would try to claim this isn't true for me as well, but then I would be telling a lie....:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Oooh I remember when you told me about that. Sounded awesome :icon_razz: If When you are going to Norway you better come visit me :icon_cool:

TW took too much of my time, so I quit

You know I would visit you if I ever go to Norway. You are 1 of my best friends here in this game. You are the younger sister I never had
125.gif