How has TW affected your life?

• Thread starter master of the rangers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In addition to alienating me from all my friends and family, it has successfully bound me to a de facto vow of celebacy as my odds of meeting women are basically nil until I lay off the TW brand of cyber-crack.
Apart from that, it has helped me establish a decent savings: Now that I have better things to do at home, it saves me from having to pay for drinks at the pub when I can simply pick up beer and wine from the grocer for notably cheaper. Also, since I no longer go out or try to impress women, it has saved me money on laundry, toothpaste, soap, deoderant, and my water utility as TW is perfectly playable even while flies and cockroaches are crawling all about you.
All in all, I'd say TW has been very good for me. It's established me in a society of like-minded antisocial sloths that understand that it's more important to excercise social abilities behind the guise of clever screen name and witty profile than to demonstrate your smarts to anyone that might put you on a payroll, sleep with you, or connect with you about any of those so-called "important" things in life.

lol

there are females to be found on tw, ask pyker about Courtny :D

DeletedUser

I play TW not aiming for good results, even if i get nobled or be booted in my tribe, i really dont care. I juz play for fun, play because of the forum, play to occupy my bored time. Thats it. TW didnt affect my life at all, at least a little when i told one of my friend 'no u' (yes, i learned that in OT to trump any arguments). Thanks OT. <3

DeletedUser

Oh, thats another thing, only in TW that a kiwi can fly. Teh kiweh eat trex too, y'know.

DeletedUser

Oh, thats another thing, only in TW that a kiwi can fly. Teh kiweh eat trex too, y'know.

How come I do not have the option to recruit flying Kiwis?

Do I need to get my Smithy to level 20 for that to happen? Are there any other building requirements as well? Are Kiwis the aerial version of Scouts because that would be really cool!

I just checked and my researches do not have a Kiwi option. Do you need to have a Paladin weapon so that option appears?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come I do not have the option to recruit flying Kiwis?

Do I need to get my Smithy to level 20 for that to happen? Are there any other building requirements as well? Are Kiwis the aerial version of Scouts because that would be really cool!

I just checked and my researches do not have a Kiwi option. Do you need to have a Paladin weapon so that option appears?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me here.

You can rarely see a kiweh ere. Teh ponies hav eet. :lol:

DeletedUser

TW affected my life? I think I rather affected TW :icon_razz: :)