How has TW affected your life?

• Thread starter master of the rangers
  • Start date

DeletedUser74375

Oooh I remember when you told me about that. Sounded awesome :icon_razz: If When you are going to Norway you better come visit me :icon_cool:

TW took too much of my time, so I quit

That's how it is?

Vilja can come over anytime? </3

DeletedUser

I'm freaking addicted to it like its goddamn cocaine.
Damn you TW.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

What has TW done for me.. HMMM..

Well for starters.. my sleep patterns are directly related to how many incomings I have at any given time.. and the flip of that - I actually set my alarm based on when I need to send out attacks.
My enthusiasm for the TW way of life has led my family to also play the game..
My PVR is at 93% full cuz I just don't have time to watch tv anymore
I often wear pj's all day long
My friends have weird names like: Unbecoming and Sir Panty etc
I dream about troop movements

Having said all that.. Ive tried to quit - and just simply cannot do it. Don't want to do it - and see no reason to do it.

Im a lifer now - and I love it!

DeletedUser

In addition to alienating me from all my friends and family, it has successfully bound me to a de facto vow of celebacy as my odds of meeting women are basically nil until I lay off the TW brand of cyber-crack.
Apart from that, it has helped me establish a decent savings: Now that I have better things to do at home, it saves me from having to pay for drinks at the pub when I can simply pick up beer and wine from the grocer for notably cheaper. Also, since I no longer go out or try to impress women, it has saved me money on laundry, toothpaste, soap, deoderant, and my water utility as TW is perfectly playable even while flies and cockroaches are crawling all about you.
All in all, I'd say TW has been very good for me. It's established me in a society of like-minded antisocial sloths that understand that it's more important to excercise social abilities behind the guise of clever screen name and witty profile than to demonstrate your smarts to anyone that might put you on a payroll, sleep with you, or connect with you about any of those so-called "important" things in life.

Well gosh... I know Tw takes activity... I can't get away for more than 6 hours without setting an account sitter, but It sounds like a pretty bad route to be traveling on... uh... But what can I say??? Each new world is better than the last. even though no one has ever heard of me.... and I doubt I'll get into a premade till W50

DeletedUser

Tw has turned me into a sleepless zombie, who listens to music and follows a strict login schedule that overrulz, school, work, and chores. I have no life anymore. I have lost my soul to TW???? lol

I dunno, im addicted and play a tad bit more than I should be. oopsy!

hot beef

Yeah but then you have to come off TW first to find this girl.

For me TW fills in the boring gaps in between everything in life. Inevitably I am online before and after everything I do which annoys my parents loads but... what can I do? It's a great game. Only problem is during exams when I just have to quit or I won't revise and that means I can't play for more than 9 months in a row, not that I would anyway really because I don't want to control too many vils, way too time consuming. Basically it's an alternative to TV/Consoles etc that is a little more demanding mentally and in terms of time than usual.

DeletedUser

Yeah but then you have to come off TW first to find this girl.

Unless you find the perfect PREMADE TW girl..

lol.. if you can have pre-made tribes.. Im sure there's a dream TW girl out there somewhere..already ready and willing to give her lovin to some TW hunk

however - can't imagine she will be on the market for long..

Better get lookin now!!!!

heh