Vets joining the party?

DeletedUser

I played world 1 when it was first released, i actually was around before Dvader was number one. But that was so long ago before my acount was deleted.

I took like a 1 1/2 year pause of TW due to school.

I remember tribes had no members limit and everything was better back then except for the graphics, they sucked.
My old acount was "Alex 06"

Back then it wouldnt let me register so he made and acount and gave it to me.
I use to play with the ice man, lol. we were in the same continent.

hurod

I also started in w1. And have played TW since.

w14 was my main world over 2 years.

Now i live in w38 :)

So i have been with this game over 3.5 years :)

DeletedUser

i have been playing since the early stages of w11 i would guess you could call me a vet, i have played with some of the greatest players i had ever had the pleasure to play with. i was with ThereseT when we were in ISIS and i was still around after the =MAD= Merge and still a little after it broke off.

RIP ThereseT-It was an honour

DeletedUser4186

Played first time in W4 had some short breaks but plan to play this world for a bit. Not on the 2 regular names I used though.

Treborn

sorry if this was already asked and answered earlier, but i cant be bothered to read 11 pages to see why Pills has been remade without pervis and PP?
yeah, I had the same question in mind when I saw the topic started.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What that paladin do? I played only classical worlds (4 & 26) and I never was interested so far. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

yeah, I had the same question in mind when I saw the topic started.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What that paladin do? I played only classical worlds (4 & 26) and I never was interested so far. :icon_redface:

Paladin is a unit that you can give a name. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

as kiwi said + on some worlds they have special weapons which give speacial boosts to your units. (Like 40% higher attack for Axemen, example).

Also they are cheap + you need a statue to build them (no building requirements). They have 100 CC and are the fastest unit in TW (or something like that) + when you are sending support to your mate with paladin - the supporting troop's speed is same as Paladins (even if you send Swordsmen, who have slow speed).

Treborn

as kiwi said + on some worlds they have special weapons which give speacial boosts to your units. (Like 40% higher attack for Axemen, example).

Also they are cheap + you need a statue to build them (no building requirements). They have 100 CC and are the fastest unit in TW (or something like that) + when you are sending support to your mate with paladin - the supporting troop's speed is same as Paladins (even if you send Swordsmen, who have slow speed).

yes dude, i know swords are slow and when u send support you send spears and swords in 2 separate supports commands, Im not new to the game but I never used paladin, Im a classical world settings player. anyway, thank you guys for your answears, IMO is better that we dont have that bonus thing.

DeletedUser

I didn't doubt your skills :) , I just told you that if you send Paladin with Swords to support someone => The speed of travel will be calculated by Paladins speed and not Swords -> which you know, that in general, the travel time takes by the slowest unit, that's the difference.

Treborn

I didn't doubt your skills :) , I just told you that if you send Paladin with Swords to support someone => The speed of travel will be calculated by Paladins speed and not Swords -> which you know, that in general, the travel time takes by the slowest unit, that's the difference.

Yeah, this can proove helpfull. Even if u miss to snipe an attack u will still have a chance to snipe with paladin speed.
I like this new addition of bonus villages. if you noble those abandoned villages you will still keep the bonus?

DeletedUser

Yeah they stay bonus forever, But why would you noble a barb or a bonus? at least wait for someone else to noble it build it up then noble it off them, wait infact do noble all the bonuses and uild them up ;)

Treborn

Yeah they stay bonus forever, But why would you noble a barb or a bonus? at least wait for someone else to noble it build it up then noble it off them, wait infact do noble all the bonuses and uild them up ;)

It was just an idea, Im used to play on worlds with barbarians who dont grow (26pts) so Im pretty much against such thing.

DeletedUser

Paladins travel at LC speed. Scouts are fastest.

On w23, population bonus villages grew to 3K. They were worth nobling.

Child in time

personally, 2k bonus vills with like 25% quicker barracks or so are extremely convenient.

Long distance nobling to get close to tribemates and stuff like that is in that case lucrative.

I never understood why people are always tryingto be elitist and saying that a 2k bonus vill isn't worth nobling. That's bull, they are.