Vets joining the party?

Child in time

To bad, he`s a good player. He still owes me a relocation lol

Lol.

So how is W26 actually? I saw my old account is now in T4H? RT disbanded after being ganged up on again?

and FruitFilledEvil is now leading CLEAR! as the #1 tribe I saw

Treborn

Lol.

So how is W26 actually? I saw my old account is now in T4H? RT disbanded after being ganged up on again?

and FruitFilledEvil is now leading CLEAR! as the #1 tribe I saw

Yes, RT disbanded after they interfiered with the Clear vs [H] war ^^ Of course Clear stopped the aggresion against [H] and turned weapons against RT, later on RT disbanded. Moogle disbanded under Clear pressure. Now war started between RT and Clear, its interesting IMO.

Booza its still doing PnP for T4H.

FFE is doing a good job keeping clear members interested to play tw. Im glad they are ranked #1, its one tribe always in war with smd.

DeletedUser

Hello.. I played in W24 as "mYemYn" but I quit due to real life issues. I'll do me best in this world..

Gouge

A little birdy told me this is where the party is...tell me its not so!

DeletedUser

Im playing in W26 now in Storm its a very interesting world and a good world at the minuite every single tribe pretty much is at war with someone.

CLEAR!/STORM V T4H
CLEAR!/STORM V BUL
C4RB V AZRA
then theres smaller tribes in aswell with T4H/BUL and the west half of the world. Its just a shame BUL have so many inactive accounts.

What was your old account Child In Time ?

DeletedUser

Im playing in W26 now in Storm its a very interesting world and a good world at the minuite every single tribe pretty much is at war with someone.

CLEAR!/STORM V T4H
CLEAR!/STORM V BUL
C4RB V AZRA
then theres smaller tribes in aswell with T4H/BUL and the west half of the world. Its just a shame BUL have so many inactive accounts.

Bunch of huggers on the eastern side of the world. World will be dead in 6 months.

Child in time

CLEAR!/STORM V T4H
CLEAR!/STORM V BUL
C4RB V AZRA

I was the old Omnipresent Whiskey

mattcurr

^^ this explains trhe pathetic state of w23 -- attracts people who'd rather build up barbs than fight enemies.

Growing barbs are a rather horrid invention, makes lc rush the best strategy possible.

DeletedUser

^^ this explains trhe pathetic state of w23 -- attracts people who'd rather build up barbs than fight enemies.

Reading between the lines much?

How the hell did you come to this conclusion from my post? I can guarantee that you will have a higher % of barb conquers than me at the time i quit. I think i nobled 3, and they were all population bonuses, because like i said they were the only ones worth nobling, made for a sexy nuke.

Also, don't try to patronize me when your tribe recruited the biggest barb-nobler TW has ever seen.

Scratch that, were you in TITAN? Or just back them up on the forums?

EDIT: I actually only nobled 2 3k population barbs. Fair few internals though, but who doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Long time span between now and the next world so i might actually play this world for a few.

DeletedUser

am i vet enough? other than that, yes lots of vets have been popping here and there. i know of one god like vet who is in this world, and many if not most of the other vets will be amazed to learn who he is - when the time is right.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, RT disbanded after they interfiered with the Clear vs [H] war ^^ Of course Clear stopped the aggresion against [H] and turned weapons against RT, later on RT disbanded. Moogle disbanded under Clear pressure. Now war started between RT and Clear, its interesting IMO.

wat

*founder of BUL is confuzzled*

DeletedUser

I heard rumors that 2 well-known players are playing this world again... out of their 'retirement'. :>
at least one of them is sure in the rim, not really sure to the other one.

darthmonk612

Ya im a Vet from W22. I have been playing since World 3. I have been in top tribes in both worlds 10 and 22.

World 10-DDB
World 22-$COD$