SCUM voted 'Best in Bed'. <-- True Story

DeletedUser

Everyones time will come bro,,includeing mine one day:icon_wink:

You are more then welcome to attack me aswell:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Everyones time will come bro,,includeing mine one day:icon_wink:

You are more then welcome to attack me aswell:icon_razz:

Come on. Move me to the top of your list.
We will see if you like sniping 160ms trains :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP declaration - i liked it.

Esp the 'Scum Winter Sale' - three for the price of one :D

It was almost like reading Dickens - i was thinking 'Tiny Tim' ...

Though likely a Tim disillusioned by the trade in Match-sticks and being a Victorian Victim, and having found a rusty old axe one night by chance in a fog-filled alley, had sold his last matches for a sharpening stone from a dodgy character who ripped him off - and being hungry had labtomised this shady street erchin and fed.

The lust for meat and fresh blood unsated, little Tiny Tim with the angelic eyes pondered not very long and hard and decided -

its a dog eat turkey world...

Then, as the lurid moon rises over the fetid smelling shabby buildings ... Lo! ... it snows very prettily over Old London Town as the bells of St Clements tolled - and Big Bad Tim lived happily ever after - and became ..eventually a Member of Parliament.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP declaration - i liked it.

Esp the 'Scum Winter Sale' - three for the price of one :D

It was almost like reading Dickens - i was thinking 'Tiny Tim' ...

Though likely a Tim disillusioned by the trade in Match-sticks and being a Victorian Victim, and having found a rusty old axe one night by chance in a fog-filled alley, had sold his last matches for a sharpening stone from a dodgy character who ripped him off - and being hungry had labtomised this shady street erchin and fed.

The lust for meat and fresh blood unsated, little Tiny Tim with the angelic eyes pondered not very long and hard and decided -

its a dog eat turkey world...

Then, as the lurid moon rises over the fetid smelling shabby buildings ... Lo! ... it snows very prettily over Old London Town as the bells of St Clements tolled - and Big Bad Tim lived happily ever after - and became ..eventually a Member of Parliament.

Hey, nice to see you again.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahaha giving us a head start XD

Side 1:
Tribes: Rally
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCUM
Players:

Timeframe: 24/11/2009 00:00:00 to 27/11/2009 12:30:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 4
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169,674
Side 2: 37,726
Difference: 131,948

image.php

Comeback with your stats after the war has been going for 1 month, not 3 days.

DeletedUser

Our recent wars had 6 different tribes at the same time, all of which added up were bigger than us. Can your tribe handle such an expansion? NO.

lol added up bigger than us! hmm.. what is that, well we did fought tribe ranked above us (with that added up even)beaten them (we aren't NoFear though) and still fighting another one.

'Can our tribe handle that expansion?' Again I smell some arrogance. YES, why not.

To all those pRo who demanding some action, and asking for attacks.. we won't tell you when, how,where or even whether we going to strike.
Other than that you guys shows how capable you are, since the start of this world your tribe always declare on tribe who already fighting another top 20 tribe, specially follows what scum. Here its no exeption.

DeletedUser

lol added up bigger than us! hmm.. what is that, well we did fought tribe ranked above us (with that added up even)beaten them (we aren't NoFear though) and still fighting another one.

'Can our tribe handle that expansion?' Again I smell some arrogance. YES, why not.

What tribe did you fight ranked above you?

DeletedUser

so..being me a lazy ho :D ... can someone give an unbiased summary of how this is going?

DeletedUser

Strike Raider has been kick, our reasons are our own and i am sure many will guess and may guess as to why.

Please Feel free to keep this player in the stats, if you want even add all his villages in right now!

DeletedUser

Hmmm.

Neither of you feel able to give an unbiased summary of facts?

DeletedUser

Strike Raider has been kick, our reasons are our own and i am sure many will guess and may guess as to why.

Please Feel free to keep this player in the stats, if you want even add all his villages in right now!

hahahaha,,what's the matter,,falling apart alwready???

DeletedUser

Arrogant talk is..as arrogant talk does -

Best be prepped to walk the talk.

DeletedUser

LOL I told you ludus. This guy is lurking in these forums 24/7 and would jump on the gun within 5 minutes of your post :lol:

DeletedUser

Im also gonna jump all over SV's nukes~:)

By the way max,,nice sniping ya been doing,same goes to you Z:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hey anewdream i was sniping too ya know :) I'd just like to know how you know it was them?????

DeletedUser

LOL I told you ludus. This guy is lurking in these forums 24/7 and would jump on the gun within 5 minutes of your post :lol:

I'd assume you are not refeirng to me?

Cus' to be frank - don't know - if that is the case what you are referring to?

BTW - you'll have to forgive me while i refer to some guys ref some online shit ;)

But if so - have fun.