SCUM voted 'Best in Bed'. <-- True Story

Kash2Smash

becoz not all of them are posted here mate. most of my reports say not found so i am searching for them again. but yeah, he has over 100 vills, will take some time :p

DeletedUser

lol, i gues he didnt see the reports where his nukes actually were destroyed? and not only farms, but smithy as well, not allowing him to make nobles until he builds his smithy from lvl 2-20 all over again, he is in a disadvantage till he recovers.

So far, I have only seen you post 5 of those...exactly the number he said he lost. Coincidence?

And I fail to see how a damaged smithy will hinder a full nuke from attacking your village.

becoz not all of them are posted here mate. most of my reports say not found so i am searching for them again. but yeah, he has over 100 vills, will take some time :p

I hope this isn't another pathetic excuse.

Kash2Smash

okay, k2s here, no lier. no its not, ask darkblueeyes, vaan, carlo, lordofwar, and some other random pRo players, equivalent to thousand fakes and some nukes have been sent to them and i was having an incomming of 1000 fakes and some nukes as well, and i am flooded with reports and the catapult reports are gone, thats it, not an excuse its true. i posted them on our forums, they were good, and now they say "Report Not Found".

DeletedUser

okay, k2s here, no lier. no its not, ask darkblueeyes, vaan, carlo, lordofwar, and some other random pRo players, equivalent to thousand fakes and some nukes have been sent to them and i was having an incomming of 1000 fakes and some nukes as well, and i am flooded with reports and the catapult reports are gone, thats it, not an excuse its true. i posted them on our forums, they were good, and now they say "Report Not Found".

Yeah, I remember that. They said you were getting pissed because you can't send fakes as fast as them. It's not my fault that they did that, but don't call me a liar when I say their villages are not cleared. I have support in them. There have been zero red reports. Explain that.

Kash2Smash

so u are telling me that you supported each and every 191 villages of his? bull man, and even if you did, they probably landed after our opp.

DeletedUser

so u are telling me that you supported each and every 191 villages of his? bull man, and even if you did, they probably landed after our opp.

No, I am not saying that. And I know for a fact it got there before your op started. I know when the circular was sent out by anewdream, and my troops were on the way shortly after.

I am saying that anewdream claimed that WaffenTDR was troopless. If I have not gotten a red report, then there is no way he can be troopless. Of course he has lost troops, but according to him, he only had gotten a few nukes caught when he was offline.

If you had read the argument from the beginning you would have known about all of this.

DeletedUser

Although the back and forth on this topic is dazzling and full of sober, useful facts:icon_rolleyes:, I would like to add a small bit of truth. I have had support in Waffen villages for many days and have received no losses. I have however inflicted some losses on one of rally's fancy new recruits:icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: oldman72

Side 2:
Tribes: Rally
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,751
Difference: 57,751

image.php

Hey look at that! 50k plus points that cant be rebuilt. Dont move north. You havent the constitution for it.

dfix

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: oldman72

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCUM
Players: GrandDragon flukenz

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 8
Difference: 37

image.php

Look at that dear, and eat you heart
character0104.gif

DeletedUser

Take away inactives that got booted and the stats... just aren't impressive on either side.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: flukenz
Side 1: 36
Difference: 36
image.php

Side 1: 344,581
Difference: 344,581
image.php

*edit* Added

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7
image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 66,483
Difference: 66,483
image.php

dfix

Take away inactives that got booted and the stats... just aren't impressive on either side.

Every time we crush a SCUM player he get booted and told to be "Inactive", even if he was (and most of them are sited at the least) why take it out? this are ligate caps from a player that gave a good fight, now we are to move to the next player without taking the villages we had fight so hard for?

get a life cry baby
sad0125.gif

character0110.gif
SCUM season!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: GrandDragon flukenz
MR RED strike raider (as they had quit I'v added the villages they lost to Rally in and out of SCUM)

Timeframe: 24/11/2009 00:00:00 to 07/01/2010 19:51:29

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 92
Difference: 245

image.php

Last edited:

dfix

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He actualy went barb when he had one village left under 3K points~lol

Kash2Smash

people think they are lame excuses but it cant be helped if SCUM dismisses members which are our targets and are getting heavily targeted.

dfix

confused0010.gif

Toby deleted his post?!

Instead of admitting the truth you chose the chicken way
animal0018.gif

Kid you are pathetic, you will say anything to make us look bad, but this is over the top.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

confused0010.gif

Toby deleted his post?!

Instead of admitting the truth you chose the chicken way
animal0018.gif

Kid you are pathetic, you will say anything to make us look bad, but this is over the top.

You already look bad whether toby says it or not. We're kicking your ass and that's making you look bad enough. I wish I could post some damn stats :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You already look bad whether toby says it or not. We're kicking your ass and that's making you look bad enough. I wish I could post some damn stats :icon_cry:

They do not look bad regardless. Give them some bloody credit.

DeletedUser

Hmm no, they declared on us and are getting their asses whipped. Its their own damn fault for it.
Yeah, they're doing good against SCUM. But they're also fighting NERD.

DeletedUser

Hmm no, they declared on us and are getting their asses whipped. Its their own damn fault for it.

SCUM declared on Rally and on NERD and are getting their asses whipped.

Do you concur, using your logic, that SCUM are also crap and look bad regardless?

Kash2Smash

say what? SCUM declared on us mentioning pRo and Toby has said in his previous arguements with me that pRo and SCUM declared on us together :icon_wink: so yeah what u upto man?

lol nice shlom :)

DeletedUser

SCUM declared on Rally and on NERD and are getting their asses whipped.

Do you concur, using your logic, that SCUM are also crap and look bad regardless?

True, don't really care though. According to their leadership they didn't check whether their players were ready and would be active. Ive also heard from mine that they did it to go out in a bang, Don't know the full picture.

But now with us in pRo having full concentration on Rally, they shouldn't lose too much from Rally when the big OP's from the whole tribe start.

say what? SCUM declared on us mentioning pRo and Toby has said in his previous arguements with me that pRo and SCUM declared on us together :icon_wink: so yeah what u upto man?

I know he did, but we didn't start any real attacks until Rally "declared".