SCUM voted 'Best in Bed'. <-- True Story

DeletedUser

You are clueless, aren't you. Rally is doing nothing. I have support in waffen's villages. I have had zero red reports as of yet. So again, post your proof.

Lordofwar55 is bored. He has lost 10k points from walls in the past few days. That is hardly a dent. He is sitting an account on the NERD front so he does not die of boredom. I also have support in his villages, and have had zero red reports.

So are you or are you not going to post proof of you clearing all of Waffen's and Lordofwar55's villages?

Getting ahead of yourself thier little man,stats are my proof,,look at his growth,,aswell as Lords.

As for shareing our thousands of reports,,,I was thinking of it,,but lol.I like to keep you thinking that your "SHOW ME YOUR PROOF" is actualy effective in this.:icon_eek:

In the end,,you will not be here,,and I will.Then is when the world will see my proof!:icon_razz: Unless you get lucky and RL (wich I consider way better then pRo) atack me.:)

DeletedUser

Getting ahead of yourself thier little man,stats are my proof,,look at his growth,,aswell as Lords.

/facepalm
Like I said, you ave hardly made a dent in them. 50k points against Waffen, no villages taken. 10k points against Lordofwar55, no villages taken. Damaged farms don't stop a nuke, and when the nuke is gone, the farm will be back up. So if you think you have accomplished something, think again.

If there is anything I dislike more than an enemy, it is a liar. You are both. I could also add cheater to that and post my proof, but I cannot discuss that stuff on the forums.

I will be looking forward to you "staying here longer than me".

DeletedUser

/facepalm
Like I said, you ave hardly made a dent in them. 50k points against Waffen, no villages taken. 10k points against Lordofwar55, no villages taken. Damaged farms don't stop a nuke, and when the nuke is gone, the farm will be back up. So if you think you have accomplished something, think again.

If there is anything I dislike more than an enemy, it is a liar. You are both. I could also add cheater to that and post my proof, but I cannot discuss that stuff on the forums.

I will be looking forward to you "staying here longer than me".

Liar? me lol,,Not on your life.

Cheater,,lol,,I was you know what,,but unjustly,,guess it's who you know and not what you know.LOL,,won't prove this either.

Wanna know why I won't prove anything to you,,,because the liar is you and your very good at turning things around and makeing others look like fools,,,but guess what,,your day will come:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cheater,,lol,,I was you know what,,but unjustly,,guess it's who you know and not what you know.LOL,,won't prove this either.

Wanna know why I won't prove anything to you,,,because the liar is you and your very good at turning things around and makeing others look like fools,,,but guess what,,your day will come:icon_wink:

So he asks for reports to show you killed troops which you said you killed and your reason for not presenting them is he'll twist it round?

I'm at a loss yet again as to how your mind works, you only serve to lower what little respect anyone can have of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idk, I have posted proof for everything I have said. I am pretty sure that proof cannot make me a liar.

You on the other hand, have posted no proof. You have a few reports of nukes hitting a dodged village, yet you say WaffenTDR has no troops.

I cannot wait for my day. Honestly, try something.

DeletedUser

He is well aware of what happened, as I am the one who reported it, I know what happened as much as you do :icon_wink:

Toby is no liar, he is simply asking for proof, which you obviously have none.

DeletedUser

So he asks for reports to show you killed troops which you said you killed and your reason for not presenting them is he'll twist it round?

I'm at a loss yet again as to how your mind works, you only serve to lower what little respect anyone can have of you with your idiocy.

If I show reports,,it shows the villages that we either killed as defending or attacked with.(If I could post withough village names,,I would,,just to shut you guys up.Now if Toby were so gracious to put up a list of reports for the world to see,do you not think that he could take advantage of it ingame? I know for a fact that I would and could.

As for all of you calling me names and trying to make a fool of me by calling me liar,,idiot and many other names that we could go on foever about.The fools are those saying it.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If I show reports,,it shows the villages that we either killed as defending or attacked with.(If I could post withough village names,,I would,,just to shut you guys up.Now if Toby were so gracious to put up a list of reports for the world to see,do you not think that he could take advantage of it ingame? I know for a fact that I would and could.

If you are so scared about that, use a report converter. It isn't hard. As for that info, I can get it myself from Waffen. That isn't hard either :icon_wink:

As for all of you calling me names and trying to make a fool of me by calling me liar,,idiot and many other names that we could go on foever about.The fools are those saying it.:icon_wink:

I believe you called me a liar as well. So unless you are calling yourself a fool, I suggest you stop acting innocent and own up to yourself.

DeletedUser

Converters leave the village co-ordanates,,and that is precisly what I don't want you to see.

You have a converter for me that doesn't show our village coordanates,,and I'll stuff you with reports of his troops losses and his farms and smithy's beeing smashed to nothingness.

But then again,,you alwready know what we have done to these two mentioned.You just don't admit it because you don't want the world to know just how vulnerable and weak your to supposed pro tribes really are.This is why I call you Bullies of W37,,you gain K's by fear tactics,,guess what little man.Im here and will not be giveing up my territort that I have been urinating on for months now.We will on the other hand with time taake yours.

DeletedUser

Converters leave the village co-ordanates,,and that is precisly what I don't want you to see.

You have a converter for me that doesn't show our village coordanates,,and I'll stuff you with reports of his troops losses and his farms and smithy's beeing smashed to nothingness.

Edit out the village coordinates? Common sense?

Anyways, I could find out what troops are in what village from Waffen. He does have reports as well....

You ignoring this anewdream?

He is well aware of what happened, as I am the one who reported it, I know what happened as much as you do :icon_wink:

As DB said, I have gone so far as have seen it all myself.

DeletedUser

Ya so you accuse me of something else,,like forgeing,,just like the other post?Not only that,,I can't edit the hundreds of hit's that were not mine,,only mine,,and I was busy with Lordofwar and only sent two hits on waffen.

Kash2Smash

You are clueless, aren't you. Rally is doing nothing. I have support in waffen's villages. I have had zero red reports as of yet. So again, post your proof. He has lost 50k points of walls and farms over the past few days. On a player that size, that isn't very impressive.

Lordofwar55 is bored. He has lost 10k points from walls in the past few days. That is hardly a dent. He is sitting an account on the NERD front so he does not die of boredom. I also have support in his villages, and have had zero red reports.

So are you or are you not going to post proof of you clearing all of Waffen's and Lordofwar55's villages?

skaffa, lets just show the reports shall we?
btw, its gonna take some time, there are loads of them :S
wouldnt have thought that i would agree with mon for showing the reports on the forums, but now i have no other choice:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wouldnt have thought that i would agree with mon for showing the reports on the forums, but now i have no other choice:icon_rolleyes:

Please, show some proof.

DeletedUser

No mate,the world will see soon enough.

Kash2Smash

man, its going to be a mess and waste of time if i post all :S

DeletedUser

Yeah, because that completely tells me that WaffenTDR is troopless. I clearly said to post reports from every village...

man, its going to be a mess and waste of time if i post all :S

Now you are just making excuses.

You ignoring this anewdream?

As DB said, I have gone so far as have seen it all myself.

DeletedUser

listen, there is no points coz waffen knws he is screwed.

[12:32:43 AM] Waffen: they arent even trying.. cating farms makes a player quit?
[12:33:16 AM] Waffen: cat farms thats fine. i still have a full offensive nuke and nobles to use form it
[12:33:39 AM] Waffen: and i can rebuild a farm to a usefull level before i can build up the troops
[12:33:56 AM] Waffen: basically its annoying. but unless they actually kill troops and noble its a joke

He sounds like he knows he is screwed here. Which was roughly an hour ago.

You ignoring this anewdream? As DB said, I have gone so far as have seen it all myself.

Kash2Smash

lol, i gues he didnt see the reports where his nukes actually were destroyed? and not only farms, but smithy as well, not allowing him to make nobles until he builds his smithy from lvl 2-20 all over again, he is in a disadvantage till he recovers.

DeletedUser

lol, i gues he didnt see the reports where his nukes actually were destroyed? and not only farms, but smithy as well, not allowing him to make nobles until he builds his smithy from lvl 2-20 all over again, he is in a disadvantage till he recovers.

Catapulting is nothing but a slight annoyance unless you do it right, and looking at the examples of your cat reports, you are not doing it right. :|