Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

I gotta admit i dont mind the map at all .. obviously .. die needs to change to Phoenx..

TWC need to be pushed back more..

Infact tell you what

Change everything
Put the top half Green for THE .. the big giant middle part for BD

and the Final bottom grey part for Pheonx! :)

Yeah that's pure genius :icon_rolleyes:

Gicusan

Right now is no inside information.
You might be right.
But i always smell things right.
Take Templarz/Pajuno relation with BD.
Its based on what they did recently and what would benefit them.
More like: what would i do to have this results/how would i play behind scenes.

+If is anyone able to spy an entire world(i mean more than 1,2 tribes) thats me.
If u ask THE oldies they will tell you my w8 nickname is Calamari(u know many arms,hands, eyes)
Just a little prove i will know things faster than others in w30.
Even if aparently i dont play w30.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=148808 some posts in here describe them as a familly tribe when they where claiming to be just allies :)
Are inside forum talks from 3-4 top tribes that i shouldnt have seen :)

you are sick :)

who said anything about inside information? By the contrary. Re-read the maps, ennoblements, forum posts of important people. Who needs more? Spies are a bother and spying is almost unimportant and most of the times a two edged weapon.

DeletedUser

you are sick :)

who said anything about inside information? By the contrary. Re-read the maps, ennoblements, forum posts of important people. Who needs more? Spies are a bother and spying is almost unimportant and most of the times a two edged weapon.

I took my predictions from forum :)
+You would be amased to know how funny is to hide in dark corners of the in tribe forums and read spam sections :icon_redface:
Its nearly the same as watching a naked girl on the window.

Gicusan

I have that sickness as well. I think is the only thing a spy is good for and the only reason I ever used one. As you can see about the rest Sam, it sometimes brings more bad than good, not to mention the fact you cant trust him too much.

DeletedUser

Gicu got it right, pre-empatively.

go away was a little joke :icon_biggrin:
about THe forums back in w8.
I really liked Ike posts about dominace in k's they had presence :>>
+a topic where they where talking about spies(accidentally i got inside THE forums via a girlfriend account and i liked there so much that i used some forum talks to manevrate some decision took regarding THE future( that post quoted by KNT when they declared on THE)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

always the spy cal :) it is good to see you. one day i will prove to you that there is a a right way to win hehe

DeletedUser

:) not the one used on ur first family tribe from w14.
How about a top 20 ?

the pink panther

Ah I thought you were actually playing though, you sure put a lot of effort in the forums for a non played account..

You still not figured out who I am from w8 yet squiddy :p

DeletedUser

1 THE - Setting the bar since December '08.

2 BD - Silent, but deadly. Much like Garzuul's farts.

3 T-W-C - Truly the Dark Horse of W30. Nobody expected them to be here, and they are stronger then ever. Props.

4 DECIDE - Not a good tribe. Coordination is very poor. Will be dropping ranks unless they can recruit more players from alleged "dead tribes".

5 BH - Have been gaining ground very consistently, at the expense of Hammer and others. Great leadership. A tribe to be reckoned with.

6 Hammer - They were dead months ago. Their current wars are showing that.

7 Die. - Impressive that they're still in the top 10. Unimpressive that their size means absolutely nothing in their war on Phoenx.

8 [DN] - 1 hit wonder. Had a good run on -O-, then went on a long vacation or something...

9 LoEN - A tribe full of food. Yummy. :)

10 PLAGUE - My personal favorite tribe at the moment. They turned a disaster into a miracle, and the former mediocre tribe of GREEN has evolved into a beast of a tribe named PLAGUE. Impressive.

11 NADs - Good position on the rim, but will be eaten by T-W-C eventually.

12 Phoenx - Made their way into the top ranks (because of other tribes being KO'd) and seem to be a shoe-in for a semi-power in the SW.

Ranks 13-20 are all food for bigger and better tribes. No need to comment on them.

DeletedUser

1 THE - Still number 1 of w30.

2 BD - Silent, but deadly.but can they hold onto there number one spot?

3 T-W-C - Have proven to be a great power of world 30 can they take over the second spot?

4 DECIDE - Got themselves into a spot of trouble

5 BH - Have been gaining ground very consistently, at the expense of Hammer and others. Great leadership. A tribe to be reckoned with.

6 Hammer -?.

7 Die. - Good tribe and still in the top 10

8 [DN] - Are a great tribe one to watch doing well against BD

9 LoEN -Took conan of fsj out

10 PLAGUE - My personal favorite tribe at the moment. They turned a disaster into a miracle, and the former mediocre tribe of GREEN has evolved into a beast of a tribe named PLAGUE. Impressive.

11 NADs - Good position on the rim.Never heard of them being in a war yet.

12 Phoenx - Made their way into the top ranks by recruiting ED members.

Crispycargo

1 THE - We are t3h sex!

2 BD - They got like 10 players facing T-W-C, [DN], and DECIDE. If they can pull this off i will officially consider them legends :lol:

3 T-W-C - Need to prove themselves still. The tribes that they have faced were nothing major imho... Lets see how they do against BD [/laugh]

4 DECIDE - Nice op guys!!! You guys got what? 7 vills? lawlz. :icon_rolleyes:

5 BH - Doing work on hammer.

6 Hammer - I give them a month tops :lol:

7 Die. - Disband already?

8 [DN] - Got the balls to declare on BD. I like that. However i'm afraid that will be the last declaration you guys will make on this world.

9 LoEN - Needs to hire somebody to do some PnP for them...

10 PLAGUE - Nice job on getting back together and showing decide that you guys mean business. Keep up the good work and continue to show world 30 what you guys are made of. Thoroughly impressed.

11 NADs - Needs to prove themselves. Not sure if they are currently waring T-W-C or not. (Not educated on the far southern tribes.)

12 Phoenx - Slowly moving up in the ranks. Keep up the steady progress on die and who knows, maybe they will disband one day or another.

13 PMP - Needs to prove themselves. Not sure if they are currently waring T-W-C or not. (Not educated on the far southern tribes.)

14 synd01 - Remains of CBTF. Currently losing a 1v1 war with 1-2 members of THE.

15 BWR - Come on guys, how bout an op on me already!! I need more ODD!!

But seriously, they are losing to one person. Nothing special from them... just food for THE. :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

Crispycargo

Not educated on the southern tribes :icon_redface:

Here, i'll give them the same verdict as nads.

DeletedUser

3 T-W-C - Truly the Dark Horse of W30. Nobody expected them to be here, and they are stronger then ever. Props.

I respect your opinion Iceman, and yes i agree, no one expected them to be here, but they can not even make a dent in a couple of refugee's (Cracker and I) so they go after weaker players instead. Stronger then ever? I do not think so.

recent attacks on bullmastiff by T-W-C was a colossal failure. Had bullmastiff been inactive for 2 weeks T-W-C may have faired better.

#3 ranking gained by underhanded tactics.

7 Die. - Good tribe

Thats some kind of joke right?

DeletedUser

I respect your opinion Iceman, and yes i agree, no one expected them to be here, but they can not even make a dent in a couple of refugee's (Cracker and I) so they go after weaker players instead. Stronger then ever? I do not think so.

recent attacks on bullmastiff by T-W-C was a colossal failure. Had bullmastiff been inactive for 2 weeks T-W-C may have faired better.

#3 ranking gained by underhanded tactics.

Attacks? What attacks? ...

Bullmastiff is a weak player? What do you mean by weak?

I am weak, I am noob, I am "not very good at this game"*
And yet you are attacking me!
Hypocrite.

* Fraseryeah to .r4v* on 16.07. at 01:43
"your not very good at this game are you."