Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

I particularly like how T-W-C are hugging all they can while ranting about how poor everyone else is.

crasula today at 21:50
Keep kissing frasers ass and see where it gets you, Die and TWC combined op coming your way! Regardless of NAP.

Like i keep saying and have said all along. T-W-C #3 from underhanded tactics. Do you really need your alliance to help you with 1 little refugee? LOL

T-W-C Hugging anyone?

crasula today at 22:38

And while you're at it tell fraserass, i can read his mails fine from my moderator account ;)

Is that legal ?

[spoil] My nukes were responsible for ....

(531|612) K65 9,179 HiramKingofTyre2 [T-W-C] tormos11 [BD] 25th Nov 2009 - 05:26:56
(531|611) K65 8,849 HiramKingofTyre2 [T-W-C] tormos11 [BD] 24th Nov 2009 - 22:37:18
(593|621) K65 9,789 zacrasmussen16 [T-W-C] Fraseryeah [BD] 23rd Nov 2009 - 15:55:10
(602|635) K66 9,785 zacrasmussen16 [T-W-C] Bullmastiff [Phoenx] 28th Nov 2009 - 11:38:40

.... 4 caps against T-W-C.

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I particularly like how T-W-C are hugging all they can while ranting about how poor everyone else is.

crasula today at 21:50
Keep kissing frasers ass and see where it gets you, Die and TWC combined op coming your way! Regardless of NAP.

Like i keep saying and have said all along. T-W-C #3 from underhanded tactics. Do you really need your alliance to help you with 1 little refugee? LOL

T-W-C Hugging anyone?

crasula today at 22:38

Fraser, seriously, I think PMP's attack are better than yours and your old crew in CRY. I hope the overall tribe of BD is better than what I have seen from you because that wasn't pretty at all.

DeletedUser

Quick question then for you noobaxes...What do you base these allegations on? Reports you've seen zac and r4v forward? And I'm guessing you're comparing these to you own experiences and attacks. First I look up your stats, and I'm impressed. I guess if you wanted to be a stuck up prick about it, you could say many others don't measure up to "your standards". But of the few that do...by pure numbers, fraser is one of them...

So I'm curious. Can you give more explanation to why frasers attacks are so worthless and uncontribatory? I've seen just as many reports as you have I bet, and I can't make such a strong claim. It actually sound ridiculous when I think about it. And to be honest, if I had the nukes, I would have done exactly what fraser did. You got guys on your front putting troops behind broken walls and trying to avoid dodging fakes by placing 1000 spears and an handful of HCs in their villages. Why wouldn't he attack?

DeletedUser

Fraser, seriously, I think PMP's attack are better than yours and your old crew in CRY. I hope the overall tribe of BD is better than what I have seen from you because that wasn't pretty at all.

noobaxes, seriously, I think DIE's attack are better than yours and your crew in T-W-C. I hope the overall tribe of T-W-C is better than what I have seen from you because that wasn't pretty at all.

[spoil]/me is a stuck up prick.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I sat an account being attack by BD. Was unimpressed.... That's it, no big deal.

I mean I attack better than that when I attack barbs and inactives.

bnkrmike24

noobaxes, seriously, I think DIE's attack are better than yours and your crew in T-W-C. I hope the overall tribe of T-W-C is better than what I have seen from you because that wasn't pretty at all.

[spoil]/me is a stuck up prick.[/spoil]

ok? so you think DIE are better than us. Think us you like, our stats show everything. I want to ask you something, how do you know that noobaxes can't attack? he attacked you before? or are you just going with what BD says?

Please! look at his stats, if he was horrible how could he get that?

Bullmastiff, my attacks on you were better than frasers. mine were fakes(troops I wanted to kill) and they all came back except for a few. If I were you I would look at myself and think about it for a while. You should've at least attempted to kill a few hundred troops... instead, I killed your troops :icon_biggrin:

All I am saying is do not believe what you hear unless you see it. Fraser spent soo many nukes on R4V and zac, and he didn't do any damage at all! Now you are saying that if you had the nukes like him, you would've done the same. So you would have sent all your nukes to R4V, even though you know they will die? WOOW!

P.S. Thanks to EX-CRY people, R4V and zac are gaining lots of ODD. keep it coming for them guys hehe, it is just too beautiful seeing 60 nukes die :icon_twisted:

Now, I have to admit. I am not good at Pnp, I am rather horrible. So I don't care a bit if you guys say stuff about what I wrote.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I sat an account being attack by BD. Was unimpressed.... That's it, no big deal.

I mean I attack better than that when I attack barbs and inactives.

Ok. So what kind of attacks do you need to see to be impressed? I mean, really. What does it take?

You push the same attack and ok button as everyone else. Do you do it while standing on your head?

ok? so you think DIE are better than us. Think us you like, our stats show everything. I want to ask you something, how do you know that noobaxes can't attack? he attacked you before? or are you just going with what BD says?

i can honestly say that Die attacks better than you> i have been attacked by die, i have seen your attacks. Does this make you feel better now?

Please! look at his stats, if he was horrible how could he get that?

By the same card, have you seen fraser's stats?

Bullmastiff, my attacks on you were better than frasers. mine were fakes(troops I wanted to kill) and they all came back except for a few. If I were you I would look at myself and think about it for a while. You should've at least attempted to kill a few hundred troops... instead, I killed your troops :icon_biggrin:

Yawn. Have you seen Phoenx ODD? Dont you think we know how to defend by now? Maybe you guys need to "adjust"?? your personal Goals and ideal attacks.....

All I am saying is do not believe what you hear unless you see it. Fraser spent soo many nukes on R4V and zac, and he didn't do any damage at all! Now you are saying that if you had the nukes like him, you would've done the same. So you would have sent all your nukes to R4V, even though you know they will die? WOOW!

Are you saying your not playing the same game as everyone else? What do you do with YOUR nukes? Oh yes. i recall.. clear FC and Browner Barbs.. i get it. ROFL.

The bolded part is an absolute fallacy. Again, do you know who Fraseryeah is? Have you seen the top odas? Im confused how you can come to the conclusion that fraser did "no damage" to R4V. Maybe you can say that RV withstood the nukes very well... but you cannot say that fraser did no damage.

ROFL. Everytime i send my nukes, i hope most wont come back. What the hell kind of player are you? And i am uber glad your in TWC. :icon_biggrin:

P.S. Thanks to EX-CRY people, R4V and zac are gaining lots of ODD. keep it coming for them guys hehe, it is just too beautiful seeing 60 nukes die :icon_twisted:

Yes. There was another player that had some really cool ODD. He ended up losing a lot of villages, and i think is almost rimmed at this point. Sounds like RV and Zac are going the same route as Bushwhackerlove.... He bragged about his ODD.. right up until we nobled him out of kd 64.

Now, I have to admit. I am not good at Pnp, I am rather horrible. So I don't care a bit if you guys say stuff about what I wrote.

Im glad. at least you know. One would think from your display here, that your ingame is very similar. I wish you luck in the coming weeks, and please watch RV and Zac closely.

DeletedUser

Ok. So what kind of attacks do you need to see to be impressed? I mean, really. What does it take?

You push the same attack and ok button as everyone else. Do you do it while standing on your head?

Yes a stand on my head and click the "send" button. Seriously, I mean that when 3 BD players attack someone, I should be saying "Oh shit", I'm in trouble...." Now, I logged on and rolled on the flour laughing. It's nothing personal against BD, I assure you, I have stated many times that I have lots of respect for them.

Parmenion and Canine are definitely tough to catch up in ODA (I haven't hit a defended village in 3 weeks :/). I'm sure it's only their CRY new recruits that are the problem and not the overall tribe.

Gicusan

Our new Cry recruits are not a problem in itself. Maybe a problem for TWC. By the way, they aint exactly new anymore.

Anyway, you clearly realize that Fraser and the two are better than many of your border players. DN splatted 100+ nukes on high stacks last 4 days. Even 22 on a single village without touching the wall. Does that make them bad players? Don't just talk because you hate/dislike. Unfortunately, to my own sadness as well, hitting stacks is a part of the game.

DeletedUser22924

Our new Cry recruits are not a problem in itself. Maybe a problem for TWC. By the way, they aint exactly new anymore.

Anyway, you clearly realize that Fraser and the two are better than many of your border players. DN splatted 100+ nukes on high stacks last 4 days. Even 22 on a single village without touching the wall. Does that make them bad players? Don't just talk because you hate/dislike. Unfortunately, to my own sadness as well, hitting stacks is a part of the game.

yhea, what fun is TW without stacked vills:icon_razz:

though i prefer to hit where it hurt alot more:)

still fun to take down the big stacks:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hitting stacks is part of the game... but still the attacks I've seen from Fraser, wettons some other guy were pitiful... I don't hate anyone by the way. I just think that players calling themselves "elite" should be more effective than what I've seen. Maybe I was just expecting too much.

DeletedUser

I chucked some nukes at a push account, big deal.

I said it once, and i will say it again for the hard at hearing "I never send what i cannot afford to lose"

Prehaps you missed my spoiler, my nukes have been responsable for 4 T-W-C takes in recent times. How many Caps do T-W-C have against me lately?

The answer to that is Zero.

Care to mention my nukes killing T-W-C nukes at home lately? Or did you not get the memo on that one.

Anything to say about the nukes wasted by T-W-C on my walls? Did not think so.

Tell me Noobaxes, what elite opponents have you taken on at the rim? for someone who got sucked into T-W-C's "Divide and conquer" trap, you've got a lot of nothing to say. The fact that you joined them, instead of standing up and fighting them just shows how weak and gutless you really are.

I just think that players calling themselves "elite" should be more effective than what I've seen.

Show me were I said I was elite.

OR

Go back to your hole in the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont want to be rude and interupt but im gonna post my thorts on top 10 :icon_razz:
really wanna seee some more ppls veiws

THE - A Grate fun loving tribe dont know much about the internals but have some interesting convosations with leathal AK & a couple others in the past.. :icon_rolleyes:

BD - Personally ive had nothing to do with these people and dont know the history of there wars
dont be angry at me for that but for the area of the world thay are controlling is an important location so must have somthing there to ceep that place :icon_wink:

T-W-C - not heard much from these alot of talk on pnp but nothing eye caching looking at the maps thay ate pnp amd kbc ? cand say much on that srry lads and lasses :lol:

BH - Well we are just da bomb :icon_rolleyes: (im obliged to say that :lol:)

DECIDE - dont know about there history before green.. were prepped for a strike on green so all assume the begining stats were for the supprise :icon_wink: but looking at today seems to have fallen in standards :icon_rolleyes: then agane there fighting on the left and right.

[DN] - dont know much in tardeses location so i dont wanna say to much here there ether good as BD in there current war or theres just war but no movement.. :lol: as i say i dont know im not following might have a looksie at some point to see for myselfe:icon_neutral:

Hammer - i just got back as hammer were taking TER and then the WC got a letter from R2D3 seems after TER Hammer hase hit a brick wall the way i see it from my expereance thay were only taking the inactave / inexpereanced players mainly and using a tribes force after on few players.. seems to have gone agansed them now with 2 tribes attacking them.. seems thay are still consentrating one one front mainly so will thay hold up ? i dont know :icon_smile:

Die. - alot of bad pnp about them with there phoenx war ? but id say there ODA shows otherwise but then agane anyone can launch an attack to kill troops maby thay will turn around and maby not.

LoEN - are thay alive ?

NADs - RS* ? i dont think these are real contenders in this day and time of the world will just have to wach :icon_wink:
-----------------------------------

sorry if my opinions offend anyone its all off the top of my head no reserch done :icon_rolleyes:

TYL3R2600

don't post too much but i read plenty.. ;) And i love reading post by fraser.. looks like a lot more people are defending him.. I might be on the other side of the world but i like seeing people attack TWC.. Even if it cost tons of nukes.. I would do it too.. It killed the D troops that could have been somewhere else, didn't?

Go BD (Fraser too)! lol

TYL3R2600

don't post too much but i read plenty.. ;) And i love reading post by fraser.. looks like a lot more people are defending him.. I might be on the other side of the world but i like seeing people attack TWC.. Even if it cost tons of nukes.. I would do it too.. It killed the D troops that could have been somewhere else, didn't it?

Go BD (Fraser too)! lol

btw sorry for posting in an old forum.. just thought i'd give something to read..

DeletedUser

don't post too much but i read plenty.. ;) And i love reading post by fraser.. looks like a lot more people are defending him.. I might be on the other side of the world but i like seeing people attack TWC.. Even if it cost tons of nukes.. I would do it too.. It killed the D troops that could have been somewhere else, didn't it?

Go BD (Fraser too)! lol

btw sorry for posting in an old forum.. just thought i'd give something to read..

I just enjoy watching both sides ("World"(In a sense...I mean, Paj and fraser ARE the world, right?) v. TWC) give each other so much flak it destroys the original purpose of this thread. Anyone else notice how we derailed from our opinions on the top 20 tribes to a fist fight between cras and paj? Sure its an enjoyable show but... :lol:

TYL3R2600

Hey, its entertaining.. Thats how i look at it.. I'm not sure who to believe.. Paj makes a very good point, along with mr crasula...

DeletedUser

Southern tribes suck.

Update:
1 THE
2 BD
3 T-W-C
4 TARDIS
5 BH
6 Phoenx
7 LoEN
8 Die.
9 DECIDE
10 Hammer
----------------------
11 NADs
12 PMP
----------------------
13 LEGI0N
14 NTZH
15 ~B~
16 EXPAND
17 _DS_
18 Synd01
19 BWR
20 Escape

Placed two lines of when tribes turn suck/crap/food two because im unsure about two. some top 10 tribes are also set to fail but are not included in the line

DeletedUser

So the first 10 suck, the next 2 are crap and the last 8 are food? ;)