Rally, Solving the pRoblem

DeletedUser

So dfix, when you say "Teamwork" do you literally mean your tribe will work as a team, then get killed by a mouse trap? Just curious :icon_cool:

lol
this changes nothing

Exactly what I said.

DeletedUser70924

If this was your attempt at a PnP I hope you never type anything on your computer again.

DeletedUser

Go Rally!!! And I love the PnP, dfix and anewdream. Keep it up.

Shlomzi

>_>

PnP's like this make me cry. I miss the old days of PnP ;[

DeletedUser

All loseing tribes have excuses don't they~lol

Please educate the forum on how that was an excuse please. An excuse, by definition, is a pretext or subterfuge. That is neither a pretext nor a subterfuge, but I can see you tried your hardest to make yourself look correct :)

That post, in context, was a warning. The meaning was that you guys should have waited before declaring on pRo, because now that SCUM is back to full activity, you have opened the can o' whoop-ass on yourself.

DeletedUser

all scum accounts have owners now

This here was the excuse to why we are winning so far,,you can make things out to your advantage and not see the blinding truth if you want,,but not everyone is allied to Scum,,and it's to those people for whom my posts get posted in the first place for.Not for all you people just waiting to miscongrue all my posts:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

go rally :). somehow i think that whatever side gets the support of R.L. will be the winning side.

DeletedUser82750

633492359489796286-slaughter.jpg

DeletedUser

Please educate the forum on how that was an excuse please. An excuse, by definition, is a pretext or subterfuge. That is neither a pretext nor a subterfuge, but I can see you tried your hardest to make yourself look correct :)

That post, in context, was a warning. The meaning was that you guys should have waited before declaring on pRo, because now that SCUM is back to full activity, you have opened the can o' whoop-ass on yourself.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Rally just wait. As soon as BIO is gone you'll be on the rim. We all know them being there is the only reason we didn't declared on you yet :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That post, in context, was a warning. The meaning was that you guys should have waited before declaring on pRo, .

I agree with Toby here. Rally you jumped the gun. You should have allied yourselves with pRo. Waited for them to get ready while you are fighting 2 other tribes, allowed them to change diplomacy without notification, then launch mass attacks against your people and then 2 days later issue a formal declaration. I think that was what Toby meant here about waiting, 'before declaring on pRo'. I might be mistaken ofcourse:icon_razz: