Rally, Solving the pRoblem

DeletedUser

I agree with Toby here. Rally you jumped the gun. You should have allied yourselves with pRo. Waited for them to get ready while you are fighting 2 other tribes, allowed them to change diplomacy without notification, then launch mass attacks against your people and then 2 days later issue a formal declaration. I think that was what Toby meant here about waiting, 'before declaring on pRo'. I might be mistaken ofcourse:icon_razz:

Lol your still sooking?
Tribes have done this before, and it tribes will do it again. Wow you were a victim of this "Tactic", get over it. Its a game and you take it too far.

DeletedUser

Lol your still sooking?
Tribes have done this before, and it tribes will do it again. Wow you were a victim of this "Tactic", get over it. Its a game and you take it too far.

Elementelite you have to admit my post was funny:). You are probably right, though, and we are getting over it. But have to say that betrayal is not something that you get over quickly, RL or ingame:icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Elementelite you have to admit my post was funny:). You are probably right, though, and we are getting over it. But have to say that betrayal is not something that you get over quickly, RL or ingame:icon_razz:.

Alright, thats good then. And I understand that, but come on lol.

DeletedUser

well nothing really happening in this war

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Rally
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 336
Side 2: 140
Difference: 196

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,960,336
Side 2: 1,178,851
Difference: 1,781,485

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,468
Difference: 9,468

image.php

1 conquer in the last week between the tribes

DeletedUser

yeah, but thats not an excuse, thats a fact, and we all know they dont know how to post facts.

it appears to be, that Shlomzi is after your head :)

good luck to rally here :) i do hope pRo gets their asses handed over to them, confidence is one thing, arrogance just pisses me off :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

it appears to be, that Shlomzi is after your head :):

Pity it is such a small head:icon_biggrin: Sorry couldn't resist.

good luck to rally here :) i do hope pRo gets their asses handed over to them, confidence is one thing, arrogance just pisses me off :icon_razz:

Totally agree with you here. You just forgot to mention, betrayal and backstabbing.

dfix

I agree with Toby here. Rally you jumped the gun. You should have allied yourselves with pRo. Waited for them to get ready while you are fighting 2 other tribes, allowed them to change diplomacy without notification, then launch mass attacks against your people and then 2 days later issue a formal declaration. I think that was what Toby meant here about waiting, 'before declaring on pRo'. I might be mistaken ofcourse:icon_razz:

Yes that will be the patterned scenario, forgive us for avoiding it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There actually right apart from the date this is not the scum rally scum thread :)

DeletedUser

it appears to be, that Shlomzi is after your head :)

Well then someone give shlomzi an account somewhere and see whose head he can have outside of his "amazing" PnP skills :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes that will be the patterned scenario, forgive us for avoiding it :icon_cool:

Sorry, but we don't give refugee tribes pacts :)

Also, nice merge with BIO :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, but we don't give refugee tribes pacts :)

Also, nice merge with BIO :D

Lol, it was imminent considering their close alliance and shared forum. Now all their forums are shared.

Hey, they kinda look like RBL :O

DeletedUser

Lol, it was imminent considering their close alliance and shared forum. Now all their forums are shared.

Lol, well it helps because now that both of our enemies in the south are together it will help target them. Thanks Rally :lol: