Rally, Solving the pRoblem

dfix

The day has come, we at Rally had it with the pRofessional cry baby's, so we have a new line of diplomacy for them

Diplomacy.jpg

We honour the friendship and alliance with Bio and can no longer stand by and watch pRo bully smaller tribes and backstab their allies.

Rally declares on pRo

This world had it with you and as we are having good fun clearing the SCUM it will be nice to get you on the list, get your friends to help you chumps, so we have more to feed on.

Teamwork.jpg

And as a response for all of pRo's incoming posts we have this to say:

Waaaaaaauuuugggghhhh.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We are.. So scared.. LOL

Do what you want, but once we finish BIO we'll focus on you.
After all, after them we were going to war you anyway. This changes nothing.

DeletedUser

OMG!!!

Omg,,Toby,,what happened???????

Click----->>>Toby lost premium<<<------ Click

What a coincidence, first Flukenz and now Toby,
maybe pRo will follow SCUMs example and dismiss Toby for this crime!!!
This is a must since SCUM is doing so well in their wars

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't even know who these chumps are. Well except anewbdream who is in fact a noob as he has told me several times on skype ;)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
[/spoil]

Now you guys can stop talking and actually fight. I wonder why you decided to attack now?
Wonder who R.L. will side with...

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Now you guys can stop talking and actually fight. I wonder why you decided to attack now?

Maybe they won't join in at all? I would prefer they didn't join either side.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Hahahaha,,declaration was just posted and you guys are alwready looking for help from outside tribes????:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha,,declaration was just posted and you guys are alwready looking for help from outside tribes????:icon_eek:

What do you mean by "you guys"? I didn't say that they were looking for help. I am just pointing out that they have declared late in past wars, such as the RBL war. I'm just wondering if they will see this as an expansion opportunity.

On a side note, did you see how i put that pic in spoilers? you should try to do it sometime. It would make skipping your posts that much easier :)

DeletedUser

What do you mean by "you guys"? I didn't say that they were looking for help. I am just pointing out that they have declared late in past wars, such as the RBL war. I'm just wondering if they will see this as an expansion opportunity.

On a side note, did you see how i put that pic in spoilers? you should try to do it sometime. It would make skipping your posts that much easier :)

You are a pRo butt sniffer and are involved in all pRo external activities,,so if you ask me,,your just like these kittens.I know exactly what tribe your from..Flower Power :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You are a pRo butt sniffer and are involved in all pRo external activities,,so if you ask me,,your just like these kittens.I know exactly what tribe your from..Flower Power :icon_wink:

I bet you feal incredibally stupid right now.
Everyone can now see how stupid you really are :)

DeletedUser

oh, is someone trying to copy blak? For the record, i don't suck up to tribes, unlike you. Show me where I did anything of the sort in that post below. I could say that you are involved in all of their external activities, too. The externals are for people to talk and give opinions in.

DeletedUser

oh, is someone trying to copy blak? For the record, i don't suck up to tribes, unlike you. Show me where I did anything of the sort in that post below. I could say that you are involved in all of their external activities, too. The externals are for people to talk and give opinions in.

Don't worry, this guy is just incredibally embarrased about what he just said :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i love how he didnt say anything about my comment lol he must realize its an accurate use of his name lol