An Active Announcement: Reactivation

DeletedUser

Declaring on Huggle after we have received an onslaught from Xvi, well I can't say this declaration/reactivation is impression, but ok, game on. :icon_wink:

You've been warring for less then a week and already say your getting an "onslaught" ?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Chill out guys :)

Keep the thread clean, I know there are hard feelings but we all know there's a civil way to get at each other's throats, so to speak.

I'm watching :p

DeletedUser

They declared on us, we just made the thread for public viewing actually. :icon_wink:

I don't actually piss that many people off, just the public forum posters - not actually that many on world 36.

I won't complain, a war is a war, it's not exactly going to be a fair one, but hey it's tribalwars. :)

Sir , does this remind you somehow?

DeletedUser

You've been warring for less then a week and already say your getting an "onslaught" ?:icon_rolleyes:

In my experience, you get hit the hardest at the beginning when nukes are full and backs are turned, so mm yes.

DeletedUser

Chill out guys :)

Keep the thread clean, I know there are hard feelings but we all know there's a civil way to get at each other's throats, so to speak.

I'm watching :p

<3 Shardz, thankies :)

And Cele... Cele... Cele... You have no idea... I find it so funny :lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh, alright I guess Karl - I won't beat you with a lemon after all.

DeletedUser

but Active without simz? but atleast you have deb, good luck guys.

DeletedUser

but Active without simz? but atleast you have deb, good luck guys.

I know :icon_cry: he could've completed the set really, but his 0 pt account is still there, so he's with us in spirit (sun) :)

DeletedUser

I know :icon_cry: he could've completed the set really, but his 0 pt account is still there, so he's with us in spirit (sun) :)

was talking to him last night trying to get him back but he said he quit for good. but ya, good luck Crud, I don't like you personally much but I have faith you will do Active well and keep their rep up :) *insert thumbs up*

DeletedUser

was talking to him last night trying to get him back but he said he quit for good. but ya, good luck Crud, I don't like you personally much but I have faith you will do Active well and keep their rep up :) *insert thumbs up*

/ShOcKeD

:lol:

Btw, was he drunk when you was talking to him...? :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi there Nuke.

No, simz ain't budging. :(

he quit W3? I didn't know he played, do you? :O

also if you haven't notice I log in once a week into the reduaram account(well its been like 8 days now. I hope thats ok :(

/ShOcKeD

:lol:

Btw, was he drunk when you was talking to him...? :lol:

I don't believe so :S I talked only for like 15-20min since it was 3am my time :p