Doctors malpractice

DeletedUser13939

So idiotic that you were laughing so what does that make you ding ding ding an idiot

And yes jokes look she took as a joke she even gave me a guide

So ah yea you were correct jokes is what i call them

What? Me laughing at idtiotic posts makes me an idiot? Wow. >.>

And by the way. Her posting that guide was meant as an INSULT to YOU and YOUR tribe. Duh.

Strght SaVaGe

Or maybe we could get along if you grew up really quickly and stopped posting like an idiot. (Maybe your not an idiot but you are posting like one, so keep it up and I will be proven correctly that your an idiot.)

My IGN is Young Ham my real name is Robert and yes I did put in my two senses obviously, anything else you would like to know?

Sounds like a personal problem

Since your online you should check up free counciling

DeletedUser

Insulting people are we lol thats too bad maybe in another life we could get along

And who are you agian did you just happen to put your two sense in the convo ??

ummm

it is two "cents" buddy :icon_rolleyes:

Strght SaVaGe

You're leaving your tribe? Well now we can add "disloyal" to the list of things you are. >.>

WOW :icon_biggrin: you guys have a list for me jeeze im going down in TW history sike

Not leaving my tribe just taking a vacation thats all

DeletedUser13939

WOW :icon_biggrin: you guys have a list for me jeeze im going down in TW history sike

Not leaving my tribe just taking a vacation thats all

Tribalwars history? More like my personal blacklist. I will now be doing everything I can to make your in-game career a living hell. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a personal problem

Since your online you should check up free counciling

Where did I say anything about me having a personal problem, and yes I may need counciling if I keep reading your idiotic posts.

Dwarven King- Please do say whats on your mind :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You don't know HOW badly I wanna think of something witty to say to this. o_O

What if it is one of my ex GF's :icon_eek:.

It wouldnt suprise me if it was her as she dated my friend who got me into this game. (I hate him for that :icon_cry:)

Strght SaVaGe

Tribalwars history? More like my personal blacklist. I will now be doing everything I can to make your in-game career a living hell. :icon_wink:

Is blacklist racist???

My ingame career is that what tribal wars is for you a career???

DeletedUser

Chaos don't lock the thread PLEASE! I live for this stuff, truly I do.

DeletedUser13939

What if it is one of my ex GF's :icon_eek:.

It wouldnt suprise me if it was her as she dated my friend who got me into this game. (I hate him for that :icon_cry:)

Haha! Almost three years ago, I clicked on an add.

And theres my interesting story of how I joined Tribalwars.