Doctors malpractice

DeletedUser13939

It was a joke ha ha he he you know JOKE

Oh hahaha, very funny. To bad you're the only one that's laughing. You fail, and you know it. Might as well stop trying to get out of your hole. It's already to deep....

DeletedUser

It was a joke ha ha he he you know JOKE

Yeah, well it isn't funny. Maybe think before you just start typing stuff out. Or continue to being an egotistical arrogant dimwitted bigot. It is totally up to you. And before you start typing in response to this, look those words up first.

Strght SaVaGe

Seriously? You are no longer defending your tribe. Now you are just being an ass. You are insulting the lovely Chase (*sucks up*), trying to insult me by calling me a girl (and that insult just doesn't make any sense), and I'm sure you have other things planned for use against us.

I suggest you stop posting in this thread before things go south for you.

Go south some people are getting mad i guess its not a joke when the joke is on you huh :icon_evil:

And when is asking someone if there a girl an insult (Sighs)
Breath a little :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways wasnt insulting her she didnt even take it as an insult nothing personal ..... Like I said its just a game

And I have no problem with gay people I know a couple and they have great sense of humors i guess its all the straight people who take it offensive :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser13939

Yeah, well it isn't funny. Maybe think before you just start typing stuff out. Or continue to being an egotistical arrogant dimwitted bigot. It is totally up to you. And before you start typing in response to this, look those words up first.

You should use smaller words so he understands your post. If you make him look them up, we won't see a reply for a few months.

Oh wait! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser79613

Side 1:
Tribes: DoctoR
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOORS
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 2: 1,397
Difference: 1,397
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

I know, i know, stats don't mean anything at this point. I'm just bored. Need something to pass the time by. :p

Anyways GL DoctoR. Don't really like DOORS.

DeletedUser13939

Go south some people are getting mad i guess its not a joke when the joke is on you huh :icon_evil:

And when is asking someone if there a girl an insult (Sighs)
Breath a little :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways wasnt insulting her she didnt even take it as an insult nothing personal ..... Like I said its just a game

And I have no problem with gay people I know a couple and they have great sense of humors i guess its all the straight people who take it offensive :icon_cry::icon_cry:

Yes, it IS a game. A game where we send troops, NOT talk about sexuality and all the other things you are doing that is making you look more like an ass. >:|

DeletedUser13939

Insulting people are we lol thats too bad maybe in another life we could get along

And who are you agian did you just happen to put your two sense in the convo ??

Insulting? Looks like he is just stating facts.

DeletedUser

* Go Pills!

Okay here, I wrote a little guide for any of my men that were actualy new to the game, because yes we DID recruit, and NO we didn't have those high standards you guys do, but my men are required to be active and willing, and my nubs are whooping your butts.

I will bold the parts that DOORS could use most.

[spoil]
Dr. Chase on 30.11. at 19:05 Quote Edit Delete
If you need to read this then the first thing you need to know is build troops. Then when you are done, build more. Once you have a good ratio of 1:1 troops per points, build more. Every time you put a building in the que, build more troops, then when you have enough troops, build more.

2 speed worlds are a little more resource oriented. Because you can actualy get some resources from you builds, invest JUST A LITTLE in building up your Wood first, then a little on Clay then lastly on Iron. This order will change quick as you grow.

Get your barracks up ASAP. So that you can build those troops I was talking about to start with. Build troops. Many many many troops. Spears are good for farming inactives and barbs. And in a 10 tech world there is no reason to skip researching axes in favor of lc. They are cheap enough to research all.

Now is the time that most people start rushing LC. That means when you have some resources left over AFTER you have built troops, start getting your smithy and baracks both up to 5, and HQ to 10. Build your stables and get them to 3. Research your LC and start building LC. Then build some more LC. And some axes. MANY MANY LC and axes.

Some like to go for the method of farming EVERY red dot in their 11x11 at this point. I advise against it. Barbarian nobleing is usualy COMPLETLEY UNACCEPTABLE in my tribes but in the chuch world it will be allowed to a very LOW DEGREE, so that means you need some active players in your church radius to noble when the time comes.

I suggest you find a few neigbors that are not growing quite as fast as you and DO NOT farm them MUCH. And by much I mean, only attack them (with all those axes and LC you have now) when they are stealing resources from your farms. Kill their troops if possible then leave them alone to grow some more.

Now is time to get that iron production up. Build troops, and when you are ready to start growing your buildings some, build more troops, then start putting iron mine in the que.

Build more troops. Then it is time for rams and cats. REMEMBER! rams and CATS! do not just go for rams. Cats can be a very effective way of remedying pesky neighbors that refuse to grow and wont quit. Nothing brings thier personal moral down faster than tearing up their farm and smithy.

Build your smithy to level 12 and research rams and cats. Build rams and cats, build troops and terriorize your neighborhood.
[/spoil]

There that should help you guys some.

Strght SaVaGe

Oh hahaha, very funny. To bad you're the only one that's laughing. You fail, and you know it. Might as well stop trying to get out of your hole. It's already to deep....

Im fine with being the only one laughing obviously your not

Why if it isnt little mr sad all the time .....

Whos sad all the time

DeletedUser13939

* Go Pills!

Okay here, I wrote a little guide for any of my men that were actualy new to the game, because yes we DID recruit, and NO we didn't have those high standards you guys do, but my men are required to be active and willing, and my nubs are whooping your butts.

[spoil]
If you need to read this then the first thing you need to know is build troops. Then when you are done, build more. Once you have a good ratio of 1:1 troops per points, build more. Every time you put a building in the que, build more troops, then when you have enough troops, build more.

2 speed worlds are a little more resource oriented. Because you can actualy get some resources from you builds, invest JUST A LITTLE in building up your Wood first, then a little on Clay then lastly on Iron. This order will change quick as you grow.

Get your barracks up ASAP. So that you can build those troops I was talking about to start with. Build troops. Many many many troops. Spears are good for farming inactives and barbs. And in a 10 tech world there is no reason to skip researching axes in favor of lc. They are cheap enough to research all.

Now is the time that most people start rushing LC. That means when you have some resources left over AFTER you have built troops, start getting your smithy and baracks both up to 5, and HQ to 10. Build your stables and get them to 3. Research your LC and start building LC. Then build some more LC. And some axes. MANY MANY LC and axes.

Some like to go for the method of farming EVERY red dot in their 11x11 at this point. I advise against it. Barbarian nobleing is usualy COMPLETLEY UNACCEPTABLE in my tribes but in the chuch world it will be allowed to a very LOW DEGREE, so that means you need some active players in your church radius to noble when the time comes.

I suggest you find a few neigbors that are not growing quite as fast as you and DO NOT farm them MUCH. And by much I mean, only attack them (with all those axes and LC you have now) when they are stealing resources from your farms. Kill their troops if possible then leave them alone to grow some more.

Now is time to get that iron production up. Build troops, and when you are ready to start growing your buildings some, build more troops, then start putting iron mine in the que.

Build more troops. Then it is time for rams and cats. REMEMBER! rams and CATS! do not just go for rams. Cats can be a very effective way of remedying pesky neighbors that refuse to grow and wont quit. Nothing brings thier personal moral down faster than tearing up their farm and smithy.

Build your smithy to level 12 and research rams and cats. Build rams and cats, build troops and terriorize your neighborhood.
[/spoil]

Chase! You're not suppose to aid your enemy! :icon_surprised:

Strght SaVaGe

Side 1:
Tribes: DoctoR
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOORS
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 2: 1,397
Difference: 1,397
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

I know, i know, stats don't mean anything at this point. I'm just bored. Need something to pass the time by. :p

Anyways GL DoctoR. Don't really like DOORS.

Who cares this was pointless nobody has attempted to noble yet jeeze stop spamming

DeletedUser

Who cares this was pointless nobody has attempted to noble yet jeeze stop spamming

Read the stuff in pink at the bottom. Also, it has to do with the thread, so it isn't spam.

P.S.
Thanks squizzy, I appreciate it.

DeletedUser13939

Im fine with being the only one laughing obviously your not

Why if it isnt little mr sad all the time .....

Whos sad all the time

Sad? I WAS laughing at your idiotic posts. That is until you started personal insults with your...what did you call them? Oh yeah, "jokes". >.>

Strght SaVaGe

* Go Pills!

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Well that was nice of you too do take the time to write that for your members too bad DOORS is not run by me or else i would have posted it well i give them this guide before i leave just to give them a hand

And your nubs are doing well against your ex members its true

DeletedUser

Insulting people are we lol thats too bad maybe in another life we could get along

And who are you agian did you just happen to put your two sense in the convo ??

Or maybe we could get along if you grew up really quickly and stopped posting like an idiot. (Maybe your not an idiot but you are posting like one, so keep it up and I will be proven correctly that your an idiot.)

My IGN is Young Ham my real name is Robert and yes I did put in my two senses obviously, anything else you would like to know?

DeletedUser13939

Well that was nice of you too do take the time to write that for your members too bad DOORS is not run by me or else i would have posted it well i give them this guide before i leave just to give them a hand

And your nubs are doing well against your ex members its true

You're leaving your tribe? Well now we can add "disloyal" to the list of things you are. >.>

Strght SaVaGe

Sad? I WAS laughing at your idiotic posts. That is until you started personal insults with your...what did you call them? Oh yeah, "jokes". >.>

So idiotic that you were laughing so what does that make you ding ding ding an idiot

And yes jokes look she took as a joke she even gave me a guide

So ah yea you were correct jokes is what i call them