Official - W34 Milestones!

DeletedUser

I'm #1 in two K's K65 and K55. Is that a trackable achievement?

Perhaps a bit hard to track and not something that i can guarantee to keep. Also, 3 K's might be pushing it :)

ToTheGallows

Which kinda made me wonder, and yeah when I checked I saw SEXY is also past 5 million average ODA
My bad guys, I didn't keep tabs on this one so we can't be sure who's 2nd and who's 3rd :S

To further add to my point before; going by the TWStats method of ODA calculations - Ocaryx was first (Well, second - but you get my point).

18/11/2009 - SEXY - 94,583,945 ODA score - 19 members.

18/11/2009 - Ocaryx - 100,391,035 - 20 members.

Sexy's ODA on the date Ocaryx reached 5mil ODA/player divided by nineteen yields an average ODA of 4,978,102.

DeletedUser

Perhaps a bit hard to track and not something that i can guarantee to keep. Also, 3 K's might be pushing it :)

You'll never have k64 again! >:]

DeletedUser

To further add to my point before; going by the TWStats method of ODA calculations - Ocaryx was first (Well, second - but you get my point).

18/11/2009 - SEXY - 94,583,945 ODA score - 19 members.

18/11/2009 - Ocaryx - 100,391,035 - 20 members.

Sexy's ODA on the date Ocaryx reached 5mil ODA/player divided by nineteen yields an average ODA of 4,978,102.

Okay... so put it down as 2. Ocaryx 3. SEXY... I don't think anyone was debating the fact...

DeletedUser

Okay... so put it down as 2. Ocaryx 3. SEXY... I don't think anyone was debating the fact...

Done ;)
Thanks to TTG for keeping me on my toes.

Hell if you're first you're first. Gratz dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

chrisB in row

was #1 in 2 k's a long time ago

but things changed. lost #1 in one of the k's about 2 weeks ago

DeletedUser

looking like a close call between ocaryx and The fates for #1 to 100m ODD

DeletedUser

It has to. Independent tribe and average points are over 2 million points. I don't see any rules against it...

DeletedUser

Inndeedy... no rules against it.
Maybe our resident blogger could do an interview? I'd like to know why she left SEXY!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'A tribe, is a social group of humans connected by a shared system of values and organized for mutual care, defense, and survival beyond that which could be attained by a lone individual or family. A 'tribe' is defined in anthropology. ...'

I think anywhere you'll look you'll see that a tribe consists of more than one person or it could not be a tribe =p

I think we should go with the autoupdate maps, thats a minimum of 5 people in a tribe to count.

Otherwise Able could leave Ocaryx for a day or whatnot and get how many awards? ^.^

DeletedUser

Except that this isn't a civilization being referred to it's a game. A game in which a tribe is defined as anyone who clicks the button 'create tribe'. Also, she's independent, she hasn't just left a tribe with the intent of rejoining.