Official - W34 Milestones!

ToTheGallows

Nona are now the third tribe to pass 200mil total OD.

Interesting to note whoever created that joke named czar is now back in sexy. Cute ploy.

DeletedUser

They never got the milestone; because they didn't have five members. But the stuff about said member never rejoining Sexy; well. :icon_rolleyes:.

She left because of personal reasons and returned cos said reasons were sorted. Get over yourselves, it's not that big of a deal...

DeletedUser

ok Prof though you were the one making a big deal about it before. But i will let it drop.

Also, she's independent, she hasn't just left a tribe with the intent of rejoining.

ToTheGallows

Devildog2112 as the third player to reach dominance of two K's.

DeletedUser

My friends, the time has come for me.

It's been a tough decision, but the reality of it all is, I just can't keep this up. I stay up till 3:30 am, then I have to be up for work again in the morning. My business is on the brink of disaster and I have a whole bunch of people working for me who depends on me staying focused, else they may be out of a job one of these days. I hardly see my wife and kids anymore, when I do I'm irritable and ill-tempered mostly because of my sleep-deprived state. And when I am online playing TW, my game also suffers from this. Quite a few koss villas were lost because I had fallen asleep in front of my PC, tbh. Recently, I've realized my health is also taking a serious knock and I had better stop now before something serious happens.

It's been a blast guys. And a privilege. Compared to world 34 and The Orphanage, any and all other TW worlds and tribes I've encountered combined just pales to insignificance. I will probably not be able to stay away from this wretched game for more than a few months at most, and there are quite a few friends I've made here whom I'll be honoured to share a tribe with on this word or another when it happens. Hell, maybe I'll even make a premade ;)

I will, unfortunately also not be able to keep this thread up to date, even though I'll probably be trolling the forums for some time to come. So, anyone who wants to give it a go, just make a new thread and mail Gouge to have it stickied.

DeletedUser

My friends, the time has come for me.

It's been a tough decision, but the reality of it all is, I just can't keep this up. I stay up till 3:30 am, then I have to be up for work again in the morning. My business is on the brink of disaster and I have a whole bunch of people working for me who depends on me staying focused, else they may be out of a job one of these days. I hardly see my wife and kids anymore, when I do I'm irritable and ill-tempered mostly because of my sleep-deprived state. And when I am online playing TW, my game also suffers from this. Quite a few koss villas were lost because I had fallen asleep in front of my PC, tbh. Recently, I've realized my health is also taking a serious knock and I had better stop now before something serious happens.

It's been a blast guys. And a privilege. Compared to world 34 and The Orphanage, any and all other TW worlds and tribes I've encountered combined just pales to insignificance. I will probably not be able to stay away from this wretched game for more than a few months at most, and there are quite a few friends I've made here whom I'll be honoured to share a tribe with on this word or another when it happens. Hell, maybe I'll even make a premade ;)

I will, unfortunately also not be able to keep this thread up to date, even though I'll probably be trolling the forums for some time to come. So, anyone who wants to give it a go, just make a new thread and mail Gouge to have it stickied.

:icon_cry:

Bye BG. Hope it all comes together for you. Really shouldn't have been stayin up so late playin TW tho :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noes D: not you BG

So now I suppose I get to play with jane on koss account :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Sorry to double post...

but with BG leaving who will update this thread?