Official - W34 Milestones!

rucked

There is a difference between hugging *cough cough TI/Pamp* and a non warring group joining forces ;)

JOHNBOY15

There is a difference between hugging *cough cough TI/Pamp* and a non warring group joining forces ;)

oh right my bad wood and OX both being attacked so thats not hugging u just haveing a cuddle then cough cough lmao :lol:

rucked

oh right my bad wood and OX both being attacked so thats not hugging u just haveing a cuddle then cough cough lmao :lol:

Ok maybe I need to be more clearer for the less fortunate

Pamp & TI were fighting each other = Revolution = True Hug

Orphan & Nona were fighting each other = Evo/iKill = True Hug

WOOD and Ocaryx NOT fighting each other = Acsension = Tactical Move

And now it is down to us to show you why we did it, we wouldn't want to disappoint now would we :)

Is Rev gutted we didn't merge with them, I know how they like to merge with their enemies :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser75757

And now it is down to us to show you why we did it, we wouldn't want to disappoint now would we :)

Is Rev gutted we didn't merge with them, I know how they like to merge with their enemies :p

The Nona family dissolved when the EVO merge was made. We seperated from our family ties with alot of members, and the Decima portion of the Nona family.

Decima re-formed to make their own tribe, and we did the same.

We do have them set as allies, but we are going separate paths, we have separate agendas , and we have separate leadership.

Hugging would seem to indicate we would rather cuddle by the fire and sing love songs to pass the time.I promise you one thing if that's what you think will happen. If you are able to survive your current war you are in I promise you will be mistaken about us.

Last edited by a moderator:

rucked

This wasn't meant as a jab at Evolution/iKill, I was merely using it to illustrate the difference of what has happened with us in a response to what I was being accused of.

DeletedUser

Though whether you consider your action "hugging" or not, people may think otherwise. It's based purely on your point of view

rucked

I did not doubt that, I was arguing that what we have done is rather different to two tribes fighting each other merging, Wood and Ocaryx were not enemies, that is the difference, not that I wanted to make a big deal about it, as I said, I was merely defending ones self :)

DeletedUser

I imagine you had an alliance though or something, you guys merely did what NME and DSL did on w29 =P

rucked

I am not familiar with W29 sorry :( as for the Alliance yes there was one there that was formed just a few weeks back.

Edit - Sorry for the hijack

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Alice and ?!? were fighting each other = Orphan

Orphan and Nona where fighting each other = Evo/iKill = True Hug ^2

:p

But Orphan was still cool with thier no ally policy and high ODA. If EVO manages to replicate that then they'll do just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not familiar with W29 sorry :( as for the Alliance yes there was one there that was formed just a few weeks back.

Edit - Sorry for the hijack

NME the #3 tribe and DSL the #2 or #1 tribe merged into one tribe. WW2 was just declared and they thought they would communicate better if they were all in one tribe. As I'm in the tribe I can say its kind of worked.

If it'll work for you guys only time will tell =P

DeletedUser

Can we have a milestone for longest consecutive time at rank 1? Ocaryx maintained it from March 26 to February 4. So 314 days is the time to beat.

DeletedUser

We could have a milestone for the tribe thats stayed in the top 20 for the longest without a merge or namechange.

D.M takes that one, courtesy of Ocary folding.

DeletedUser

We could have a milestone for the tribe thats stayed in the top 20 for the longest without a merge or namechange.

D.M takes that one, courtesy of Ocary folding.

were you always top 20? Ocary was.. you may need to wait another week or 2 to catch up =D

DeletedUser

EVO - 2nd to 50,000,000 points and 2nd to 5,000 villages

Well done guys!

DeletedUser

the way able is going i might lose my number one ODA spot :icon_cry: