Official - W34 Milestones!

DeletedUser

Wow...just wow. It is a real shame to see you leave Bittergal. I had fun chatting with you when you could and i hope to see you return. Hope RL gets better soon. Good luck man.

DeletedUser

I can't believe you're leaving BG! gl in real life mate I know how that goes, sometimes you just can't keep juggling RL with IG. All the best mate and if you ever want to come back to W34 I'm sure we'd be able to get you an account ;)

ToTheGallows

Bittergal, your presence will definitely be missed by all. I wish you all the best if you wish to return to w34, in any future worlds you play, and in your real life endeavours. Much respect.

DeletedUser

My friends, the time has come for me.

It's been a tough decision, but the reality of it all is, I just can't keep this up. I stay up till 3:30 am, then I have to be up for work again in the morning. My business is on the brink of disaster and I have a whole bunch of people working for me who depends on me staying focused, else they may be out of a job one of these days. I hardly see my wife and kids anymore, when I do I'm irritable and ill-tempered mostly because of my sleep-deprived state. And when I am online playing TW, my game also suffers from this. Quite a few koss villas were lost because I had fallen asleep in front of my PC, tbh. Recently, I've realized my health is also taking a serious knock and I had better stop now before something serious happens.

It's been a blast guys. And a privilege. Compared to world 34 and The Orphanage, any and all other TW worlds and tribes I've encountered combined just pales to insignificance. I will probably not be able to stay away from this wretched game for more than a few months at most, and there are quite a few friends I've made here whom I'll be honoured to share a tribe with on this word or another when it happens. Hell, maybe I'll even make a premade ;)

I will, unfortunately also not be able to keep this thread up to date, even though I'll probably be trolling the forums for some time to come. So, anyone who wants to give it a go, just make a new thread and mail Gouge to have it stickied.

Noooooooooooooooo!

I enjoy getting mad every time you post a milestone..

Because every time you do I think, heh I'll post one soon! D:

On a serious note, damn, you should of quit long ago.. Things should never get that bad D:

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Bittergal, I wish you the best, maybe we'll see you around in a few months once you get everything straightened out. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Ok, who tanked and made me 10th rank without me nobling a thing?

EDIT: FormosaT: what happened to you?

ToTheGallows

Wood as second to 2mil average points, Evo as third to 40mil and third to 2mil average points.

DeletedUser

Hey, if you were in a hurry, all you needed to do was encourage more of us to attack you! Oh, wait, is THAT what the big war to the south is all about?

R3000

technically I was the third one to own 25% of a k...even if it isn't fully developed :D

JOHNBOY15

we catching up not doing to bad for a rimed tribe cheers wood/ox we should all hug now