Official - W34 Milestones!

ToTheGallows

I think we should go with the autoupdate maps, thats a minimum of 5 people in a tribe to count.

I agree, but eh. We'll get second unless another member of another tribe decides to become "independant".

Maybe some of our leaders should cheat and get banned, then maybe able will leave with no intent of rejoining, eh?

DeletedUser

Except that this isn't a civilization being referred to it's a game. A game in which a tribe is defined as anyone who clicks the button 'create tribe'. Also, she's independent, she hasn't just left a tribe with the intent of rejoining.

Maybe put her down as first, with a note that it was a single player who was in a tribe for a long time.

DeletedUser

no, czar is NOT a tribe. Its just a solo player that created a solo tribe so she could mark other tribes on her map.

Frankly I can't even BELIEVE there would even be a dispute about this... Its ultimately bgs decision, but I tend to agree wtih flump on this one.

If we had able leave and make a solo tribe, does that mean we can simultaneously declare him first to 2m AND 5 average, then in 2 weeks take him back and call it a 'tribal merge'?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/agreed.

According to the updating maps, czar doesn't show because a tribe needs to consist of 5 members.

DeletedUser

After a bit of thought, I've decided to go with the updating maps rule of 5 players minimum per tribe. Point very well taken about Able going solo and mucking up my milestone thread. Or koss, for that matter, going solo and claiming his tribe to be first past 20 million ODA average :p

DeletedUser

Suit yourself. I really don't care either way, i was just bringing it to your attention...

DeletedUser

After a bit of thought, I've decided to go with the updating maps rule of 5 players minimum per tribe. Point very well taken about Able going solo and mucking up my milestone thread. Or koss, for that matter, going solo and claiming his tribe to be first past 20 million ODA average :p

:icon_eek: i could do that? :lol:

Im not sure i think i agree with Prof here.. a tribe is a tribe regardless of how many member its got however i think we're sane enough to make an exception on czar given it didnt "earn" its milestone but still a legit tribe nevertheless

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: i could do that? :lol:

Im not sure i think i agree with Prof here.. a tribe is a tribe regardless of how many member its got however i think we're sane enough to make an exception on czar given it didnt "earn" its milestone but still a legit tribe nevertheless

Koss love! It fills me warm fuzziness!

Gargoila

We also have 40 million points :D Although i dont think that is a category