Don't trust gadily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You're bluffing, I call :villagers::villagers:.

I've got triple Aces. :smug:

I thought we were playing go fish? :icon_confused:

picard.jpg

DeletedUser

And yet, telling him that people will take advantage of him from the start would surely have been preferable to everyone allowing it to happen, and with the same results. If all the people who had been tricking him had done that instead, like a person should, then he'd have been a lot better off. Instead, you made him the fool.

Nothing is more valuable as a learning tool than making mistakes. If I tell you 'you're going to make a mistake', you'll say 'oh, okay' and maybe not repeat/make the mistake next time. But the time after that? Bam, words forgotten. Experiences stick, words often not-so-much.

DeletedUser

Posting was a mistake. It sticks pretty bad. I don't think it required over 20 replies for someone to point out the mistake and move on :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

He didn't know it was a mistake, until all of us (not me so much) put the time and effort into pointing it out.

Point, Rukoh.

DeletedUser

He didn't know it was a mistake, until all of us (not me so much) put the time and effort into pointing it out.

Point, Rukoh.

Rukoh is a bitter old man these days... (ever since I took that vil off him :icon_biggrin:) :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hehe, and here I thought I was bitter because the umbrella I recently bought appears to be a weird type of wind-puppet. :icon_cry:

ravensbane3468

The real question is, have we finally found the HOCC account? We all know he's wanting back, rumored to be in Storm. Maybe he is not, but he found this account. Sure sounds like the old HOCC:

"its some new guy she turned the account over to". Only thing is, HOCC would probably have hacked it. :icon_surprised:

ravensbane3468

Seriously though, either

a) the original poster is very young and really believed the replies, in which case, if we all could see the youngster we were harassing, we'd feel appropriate shame; or

b) the original poster was playing along - being snide to our snide.

Either way, I think we've gone down this road far enough.

DeletedUser

wait.. raven your saying im trying to do something to yours guys war?

DeletedUser

The real question is, have we finally found the HOCC account? We all know he's wanting back, rumored to be in Storm. Maybe he is not, but he found this account. Sure sounds like the old HOCC:

"its some new guy she turned the account over to". Only thing is, HOCC would probably have hacked it. :icon_surprised:

Yeah. Corejs acc.

DeletedUser

i just got lost in this post lol. Can someone bring me up to date, sorry sometimes i have noob moments :) my apologies.

DeletedUser

A TRAITOR!?!?!?! DLV is at your service! We will smite this cretin for w24's honor! HE shall not rest easily.:icon_eek:

:icon_twisted::axemen:,

Dark Dreus ~God's Ears~

Status
Not open for further replies.