Don't trust gadily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55663

Help! I need support D: he's attacking me again.

00000362652006120414571.jpg

DeletedUser

stop being stupid guys/gals. it's not funny to make fun of a noob. oh wait, it is. lol. but stop it......

DeletedUser

I like that 666 LC attack. I'm not surprised you weren't able to defend Sulpiac.

On topic - I've played with Gadily before and she is the sweetest lil thing. Very innocent and a loyal tribemate. But deadly if you get on her wrong side. I'm sorry you found yourself on her wrong side O.O

DeletedUser

no azi she handed the account over to some noob. and hes the one who did it..

DeletedUser55663

I like that 666 LC attack. I'm not surprised you weren't able to defend Sulpiac.

On topic - I've played with Gadily before and she is the sweetest lil thing. Very innocent and a loyal tribemate. But deadly if you get on her wrong side. I'm sorry you found yourself on her wrong side O.O

Because it's obviously not shopped :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54677

Dear BlackMaGiK26,

Deus has, at this very moment, offered a temporary cease-fire with S²orm F. and their branches/allies while this most dastardly of villains is being dealt with.

You, sir, have our full co-operation in bringing this vile traitor to justice.

KK, God-like

STAFAST

Thank goodness that the world has come to a halt to deal with this issue. I for one have never heard of such an evil act and i am very pleased to know that the hand and foot of god are coming to help in this, as well of course of god like players. I would have to think with this totally awesome display of power coming to this players aid, the situation will be rectified very soon and then the cease fire can stop and the real world will continue on as usual.

I want to thank all the most amazing players on this world for putting aside everything to help out, this has brought tears to my eyes just to witness this. There is such a thing as a Christmas Miracle, and i have now lived my life to its fullest as i have seen it with my own eyes.

God bless all the parts of god for showing such kindness. I am sure this world will never see this kind of act again in the future.

Peace all :)

DeletedUser

@ u6s5l and Nobunaga.oda

why beacause we trying to take care of a traiter?

And Thanks to all you guys for supporting me, i would do the same to you :) you're all welcome on W25 if you ever want to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ u6s5l and Nobunaga.oda

why beacause we trying to take care of a traiter?

And Thanks to all you guys for supporting me, i would do the same to you :) you're all welcome on W25 if you ever want to join.

You know why?

Because you're being gullible. Do you honestly think all these players would take the time to attack someone less than 1/50th of their size, and halt their wars? This is just you falling for it, and I for one don't like that people can be that cruel to someone that gullible enough to believe them.

DeletedUser

Cruel? Cruel is when you disband someone's tribe based on trust. Showing someone the error of their gullibility through mere words could be taken as a good gesture, depending on your point of view.

If we'd have ignored him now, until someone came along who'd have said that he'd kill the enemy if he paid him PP, he'd be worse off by far.

DeletedUser

True, taking advantage of his gullibility isn't nearly as cruel as what you mentioned (though I don't know why you'd choose that example, persay), but it is cruel in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Well, I was going with the 'tribe-disbanding' example since that's the most regular, but he hasn't got a tribe to disband, so I was looking for something else :x

And if this is preventing him from falling into such a trap later on, then it's the lesser of two evils to the point of being light in comparison :3

DeletedUser

I've sent 15 villages of support to each gadily village. I'm sorry, but I just don't feel that picking on him/her is fair.

I will also be catting the villages of anyone that attacks him/her. I will devote the rest of my W24 career to defending his/her honor, if necessary.

War on :axemen:

DeletedUser

We are on it world 24!

wIzd0m today at 02:01
We at the [ally]S²ORM[/ally] familly have heard of your actions. We have offically signed a peace hugging ceasefire until you are rimmed. Anyone who helps you will be rimed by my huge familly and our close allies [ally]deus[/ally]. Prepare to DIE!!!!!!!!!!

[player]wIzd0m[/player](some nub Duke)

DeletedUser

We are on it world 24!

wIzd0m today at 02:01
We at the [ally]S²ORM[/ally] familly have heard of your actions. We have offically signed a peace hugging ceasefire until you are rimmed. Anyone who helps you will be rimed by my huge familly and our close allies [ally]deus[/ally]. Prepare to DIE!!!!!!!!!!

[player]wIzd0m[/player](some nub Duke)

emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Plz don't rim me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And yet, telling him that people will take advantage of him from the start would surely have been preferable to everyone allowing it to happen, and with the same results. If all the people who had been tricking him had done that instead, like a person should, then he'd have been a lot better off. Instead, you made him the fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.