Don't trust gadily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hes a traiter, and a noob, he destroyed my tribe and a friends tribe, if you are near him, are in his tribe please disoplin him, he needs to be, and if i could i woud.

DeletedUser

okayy this thread reaks(sp?) of noob dude we dont know who either of you are and just my guess we dont care if you are going to give him baron/duke privs then i think he has the right to destroy your tribes

DeletedUser

WTF, are you stupid? so i can just join your tribe and tell you to make me a baron/duke and if not i destroy your tribe? dude what pathetic world are you people living in? wow when i use ot play no one was this noobish, but i guess the newbies think there all cool and can think they can do..

DeletedUser

Dear BlackMaGiK26,

Thank-you for bringing this matter to the public's attention. Deus and S2ORM have stopped their war to deal with this "traitor" you have had conflicts with.

Have a good day,
Tony Romo - God Hands

DeletedUser

who is this peepee? like seriously i looked him up couldnt find him

DeletedUser

The player Gadily is a traitor.. He thinks its funny. and thank you hoorayforpeoplee.

DeletedUser

thank you guys. i know thats it not right that right to go onto a forum, but the way that he wsa in the tribe for along time and when i took control he did this and put it on youtibe as a joke. Now i can barly trust anyone, please tell him that isaid hey when your nobling him :)

DeletedUser

Dear BlackMaGiK26,

Rest assured that the situation will be handled appropriately from now on.

Sincerely,

Rukoh, Hand of God

DeletedUser55663

[spoil]javascript:coords='176|274 176|272 177|273 177|271 177|272';var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=document.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20run%20from%20the%20rally%20point');coords=coords.split("%20");index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split("|");doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,1);end();[/spoil]

1. [village]176|274[/village]--> AYREON - Sulpiac 13/12/09
2. [village]176|272[/village]--> Manic - Thehunt 14/12/09
3. [village]177|273[/village]-->
4. [village]177|271[/village]-->
5. [village]177|272[/village]-->

Start claiming. Make sure to send alot of fakes, he seems like he knows what he's doing, I've already lost 4 nukes and 6 trains against him.

~Sully
Foot of God

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my name in game is blackmagik26 on W25. i use to play along time ago. and curently came back thats why im soo low :) but still.

DeletedUser

i use to, but for some reason when i quit it deleted so i couldn't get back on due to the joining closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.