Sooooooo....

DeletedUser

never heard of him... prolly 6 or 7 haters that will drop their personal vendetta soon after bp is doneskiiz

DeletedUser

How many people are joining to rim Predator? :lol:
This is only my personal opinion and i don't want to take sides, but isn't this a bit too much? :/
In fact isn't this just sad that you are willing to waste your time just to 'rim' someone in a browser based game?
I mean sure... Hatin' him is what cool kids do these days, but grow up and let it go?

DeletedUser

This is all i've heard about him, someone I know happened to mention him yesterday.

[12/15/2009 9:23:11 PM] Him: it reminds me of metal duck
[12/15/2009 9:23:21 PM] Me: Whos that?
[12/15/2009 9:23:39 PM] Him: metal duck is probably the most hated TW player
[12/15/2009 9:23:52 PM] Him: every premade he joins gets rimmed

I personally don't care who the hell he is :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

LMAO!! That poor bastard. I effin love stuff like this!

DeletedUser

Gorth! :3
Sup? ._.
This is all i've heard about him, someone I know happened to mention him yesterday.

That's what i mean.
Only one directly affected by MD was Lisa, so if she has a grudge against him, i'd get it.
But about 20 players joining on a witch hunt in UK3 just to rim him?
Get a life seriously, TW is supposed to be fun first and foremost, not a place you can waste your time by trying to make someone's 'gaming experience' miserable.
Sheesh.

DeletedUser

Gorth as you know i have quit but came back, i was wonderin what exacty did Pp do? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gorth as you know i have quit but came back, i was wonderin what exacty did Pp do? :icon_eek:
I don't know to be honest. :/
He misused Lisa's trust and logged into her Hate. account and then leaked a lot of information to the forums about Hate.
That's all i know. ._.

EDIT!: Not PP (Purple Predator), just Predator (or -Predator- in .net).
They are not the same guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know to be honest. :/
He misused Lisa's trust and logged into her Hate. account and then leaked a lot of information to the forums about Hate.
That's all i know. ._.

EDIT!: Not PP (Purple Predator), just Predator (or -Predator- in .net).
They are not the same guys!

I get confused when people talk about purple predator and predator, its realy the same hah, oh but thats nasty to lisa :icon_cry:

DeletedUser53562

This is only my personal opinion and i don't want to take sides, but isn't this a bit too much? :/
In fact isn't this just sad that you are willing to waste your time just to 'rim' someone in a browser based game?
I mean sure... Hatin' him is what cool kids do these days, but grow up and let it go?

I suppose it's their prerogative. Based on what I've seen there's no doubt that his crimes are many and he's a shady character. However I for one am really sick of every thread he posts in being hijacked to hell by the same people. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Gorth, Lardingd told me to send his love. :)

LastApparatus

Half of the reason people went after Predator was because of his name: I believe some felt he was playing off of Purple Predator's fame. He also claimed to be able to outplay Purple Predator: hence an entire tribe dedicated to rimming him on uk3. I guess that just carried over. I personally wouldn't rim him early on: hes not good enough to be my second, third, nor fourth village. There are much better players to rim. (Unfortunately for me, most of them are in Ego!!! :O)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I suppose it's their prerogative. Based on what I've seen there's no doubt that his crimes are many and he's a shady character. However I for one am really sick of every thread he posts in being hijacked to hell by the same people. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Gorth, Lardingd told me to send his love. :)

How about you don't comment on things you know nothing about? It might help you from sounding like such an ass in future.

People hate me for one reason, they're jealous of the amount I have achieved in such a short period of time. Some people seriously need to grow up and move on.

DeletedUser

Predator? lol ive seen you play your real good. But why do people hate you so much? What are you supposed to have done?

DeletedUser

lol so? i remember u from that world where you top 10? also are you Metal Duck?

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm a great player. Probably one of the best ever tbh. And yea I am Metal Duck, why you want know?

DeletedUser

How about you don't comment on things you know nothing about? It might help you from sounding like such an ass in future.

People hate me for one reason, they're jealous of the amount I have achieved in such a short period of time. Some people seriously need to grow up and move on.

I'm jealous that you have no friends too.

TW is supposed to be fun first and foremost, not a place you can waste your time by trying to make someone's 'gaming experience' miserable.

And rarely do you ever see TW being played the way it is supposed to be played. Most people don't care what goes on.

Last edited by a moderator: