Sooooooo....

DeletedUser

I stopped caring about my Tw rep a long time ago. Being controversial and rebellious is a lot more fun.

There's no controversy to it, the fact is you never make it past 100k and have to keep restarting because you can't cut it. lol

EDIT: And tbh, the only reason everyone 'hates' him is because Nuke isn't around to be the butt of everyones joke anymore, so he had to be replaced somehow!

DeletedUser

I stopped caring about my Tw rep a long time ago. Being controversial and rebellious is a lot more fun.

You never really had a Tribalwars rep, on either of the servers you played. You've always been known to be an egoistic noob who always makes up lame excuses for quitting when he see's incomings. It's getting to a point that everytime you post, you state how supposedly good you are which is untrue to such a degree and you even know it. You've yet to show us how you are, what we consider "one of the best". Like I've said to you before, your just another random noob that gets farmed and threathens to rim the attacker.

Michael Corleone.

:lol: @ all of you guys hating on Predator. The guys a troll, always has and always will be a troll. He does what he does to get your reactions, and you're giving him what he wants... attention.

So just ignore him, please. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

:lol: @ all of you guys hating on Predator. The guys a troll, always has and always will be a troll. He does what he does to get your reactions, and you're giving him what he wants... attention.

Gets me annoyed Mikey. :(
Your most likely considered "decent" to him, can you rim him for me?

DeletedUser

mikey this guy and tribal goat are probably the same people. Hell they sound the same

and tribal remember me the one who made all you guys overin =SK= look bad on the world 28 forums well ready for another flame match if you want one i am pumping some fuel into the flamer as we speak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mikey this guy and tribal goat are probably the same people. Hell they sound the same

and tribal remember me the one who made all you guys overin =SK= look bad on the world 28 forums well ready for another flame match if you want one i am pumping some fuel into the flamer as we speak

As far as I have been told, Tribal Goat = Metal Duck = -Predator-. Just some of his aliases.

DeletedUser

Predator - Metal duck - =SK= Ravin(?) or w/e he goes by.

You have to slow down and say your one of the best players out there. Activity isn't a skill. I seen several skype chats saying you ''no life it'' and that's how you gained the top rank in W1. You then tried to use your 10 seconds of fame on that world in W3 sending me and HaWK.Of.Ah a restart mail. After we declined and mentioned we'd spike all your farms you then insisted on asking us for help on fixing your letter.

Bragging about 10k points doesn't cut it. Bragging about ''no life it'' doesn't cut it. Saying your one of the best players with 10k points doesn't cut it. Asking for help on a restart mail is just fail.
For everything else, there's a new alias. :)

balubhai

How about you don't comment on things you know nothing about? It might help you from sounding like such an ass in future.

People hate me for one reason, they're jealous of the amount I have achieved in such a short period of time. Some people seriously need to grow up and move on.

I just wonder wht u achieved? If ppl have to be jealous of some one , they would be jealous of Grant or the master politician Auzkilla. You dont even come in the shadows of them. So baby get a new alias and make sure that u will be having a peaceful Tw career in the future.

DeletedUser

Come and play this world! -.-

Please? ._.

I may join but not lead since I couldn't get it set up in time without any contacts :(

I will still make Misc. but on a later world after the end of 1st semester.

also gorth, add me on skype(my new one) Nuked911 maybe we could co-play? that way when you quit I can keep playing:icon_redface: