what happed to MANIC?

rossihunter2

yes but they were great players you cant take anything away from that
smurf and KG decided they were gonna recreate manic on w24 and deb im not sure what happened to deb

DeletedUser

yes but they were great players you cant take anything away from that
smurf and KG decided they were gonna recreate manic on w24 and deb im not sure what happened to deb

Great leader - KG
Great player - Smurf

But one was not the other

DeletedUser

but you've got to give it to those guys,for a starting player like me and loves to learn more about the game,they can certainly teach you to play this game well..although they have their mistakes and weaknesses they were once the molders of this world,certainly the by the way they handle things and with their attitudes maybe,the tribe couldn't last that long..im just appreciating the things that they have taught me..we were all noobs once..;-)

DeletedUser

Smurf and KG were always as active as they had been since the start of manic

And the whole tribe was helping. Just the guys in SOA wanted more help then Manic had. so they pussied out of possibly the greatest tribalwars war ever so they wouldnt loose some troops or villages.

please only post on things you know about.

ummm.....
Manic never disbanded lol. were always there. hack and KG were always in there :)

MC.....you didn't get any smarter lately have you. Still the same stupid kid with a big mouth and nothing between the ears.....sad....very sad.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the group splitting off and forming SOA. You could barely hack it in Manic....and when you begged us to let you join....you proved you couldn't hack it with us. You are the one who "pussied" out as you say.......launched a sneak attack at several of us....then begged to be let in to Storm.

Cripes.....we should have you kicked at some point just to noble your stupid self out of W24.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here's a nice convo with MC. Even though it's a month old, it hasn't lost it's flavour.

[11/8/2009 11:28:47 AM] The russian: Noahd530 on 07.11. at 04:58
Russian!!!

This is a trip. For months read your emails and comments while tribemates in MANIC. Now I get to read your incommings!!!

Good luck mate, I am honored to be at battle with one of the games best!!!

Try not to wipe me out too fast!!!

ND
[11/8/2009 11:29:07 AM] mightycrows: :D
[11/8/2009 11:29:18 AM] mightycrows: i cant attack a lot of the ex manic guys
[11/8/2009 11:29:22 AM] mightycrows: just bceause
[11/8/2009 11:29:24 AM] mightycrows: i was such good mates
[11/8/2009 11:29:29 AM] mightycrows: noahd was one of them
[11/8/2009 11:29:29 AM] mightycrows: ;(
[11/8/2009 11:29:38 AM] The russian: then why you attacked me idiot ?
[11/8/2009 11:29:42 AM] mightycrows: well
[11/8/2009 11:29:45 AM] mightycrows: that was different
[11/8/2009 11:29:45 AM] mightycrows: :D
[11/8/2009 11:29:48 AM] mightycrows: you were banned :D
[11/8/2009 11:29:54 AM] The russian: and ?
[11/8/2009 11:29:58 AM] mightycrows: umm
[11/8/2009 11:30:00 AM] mightycrows: easy vills?
[11/8/2009 11:30:07 AM] mightycrows: if you were banned 8 hours longer
[11/8/2009 11:30:08 AM] mightycrows: ;)
[11/8/2009 11:30:20 AM] The russian: why send catapults on "easy vills"
[11/8/2009 11:30:26 AM] mightycrows: oh
[11/8/2009 11:30:27 AM] mightycrows: i was gona quit
[11/8/2009 11:30:32 AM] mightycrows: so iran bomb script
[11/8/2009 11:30:33 AM] mightycrows: though my nukes
[11/8/2009 11:30:35 AM] mightycrows: ;)
[11/8/2009 11:31:07 AM] The russian: you lie so much that a communist can hide behind you
[11/8/2009 11:31:17 AM] mightycrows: nah
[11/8/2009 11:31:19 AM] mightycrows: thats true
[11/8/2009 11:31:21 AM] mightycrows: i was gona quit
[11/8/2009 11:31:22 AM] mightycrows: ask ismail
[11/8/2009 11:31:24 AM] mightycrows: smurf
[11/8/2009 11:31:25 AM] mightycrows: hack
[11/8/2009 11:31:33 AM] mightycrows: we were gona make 100% bomb
[11/8/2009 11:31:36 AM] mightycrows: bomb sherlock
[11/8/2009 11:31:36 AM] mightycrows: or
[11/8/2009 11:31:38 AM] mightycrows: fester
[11/8/2009 11:31:40 AM] mightycrows: then click delet
[11/8/2009 11:32:26 AM] mightycrows: decidedd not to
[11/8/2009 11:32:28 AM] mightycrows: got back to SOA
[11/8/2009 11:32:30 AM] mightycrows: then into storm

Add with that the fact that MC was the only one who kept spreading the rumour that SOA will attack us even after kriid wizd0m and hebile confirmed it.

P.S.
[11/8/2009 11:35:34 AM] The russian: good luck
[11/8/2009 11:35:42 AM] The russian: i want his anti-fascist guts
[11/8/2009 11:35:44 AM] mightycrows: what i said
[11/8/2009 11:35:48 AM] mightycrows: i told him
[11/8/2009 11:35:55 AM] mightycrows: not attacking any ex manics
[11/8/2009 11:35:58 AM] mightycrows: unless i dont like them
[11/8/2009 11:35:59 AM] mightycrows: or
[11/8/2009 11:36:00 AM] mightycrows: its ravens
[11/8/2009 11:36:00 AM] mightycrows: :D
[11/8/2009 11:36:02 AM] mightycrows: or
[11/8/2009 11:36:10 AM] mightycrows: they attack me
[11/8/2009 11:36:10 AM] The russian: if wizdom orders you ?
[11/8/2009 11:36:19 AM] mightycrows: already said hes not
[11/8/2009 11:36:25 AM] mightycrows: wont order me to attack ex manics
[11/8/2009 11:36:32 AM] mightycrows: him, donoven, gbaby, sight, kaz
[11/8/2009 11:36:39 AM] mightycrows: said not ordering me to attack ex manics i dont wana

Yes, that's how a tribe works. What would've happened if a lot of ex-manic merged into s2orm.

DeletedUser75670

EXcuse me? So why was Hocc and Sight running the tribe? Cuz smurf was inactive and so was KG.. maybe you should take a step back take your head out your :icon_idea: and write about stuff you do know. So when is SOA gonna attack S²orm? oh yeah never :icon_rolleyes:

Hum seems like another Grim here Manic to the Core why don't you Manic peopel Stay in world 42 where i hear you guys are pissing off your allies and the world ( That doesnt sound like Manic) :icon_rolleyes:

When the majority of ex MANICs joined SOA Smurf was banned, so he was active yet only inactive because he was banned. KG? I don't know the story behind that part.

DeletedUser

Hocchamp has spoken!

ROFLOL.....Holy Crap.... 13 years active duty in the Military.....and 15 years with OSHA and I thought I'd been called everything. WOW....I've never been called a Hocchamp before!

Thanks....you made my day. You're wrong........but it was funny.

DeletedUser

ROFLOL.....Holy Crap.... 13 years active duty in the Military.....and 15 years with OSHA and I thought I'd been called everything. WOW....I've never been called a Hocchamp before!

Thanks....you made my day. You're wrong........but it was funny.

*whispers* I don't think he was talking about you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

thanks for all the inputs guys..you can close this thread now..so long MANIC..hope to play with you soon in other worlds..:)

DeletedUser

Hey Guys :p!!!!

Deb quit :( I luv her sad face :( Deb quit thats when a major part of manic started to compltly fail sight tried to bring it back but putting hoccchamp as a i believe duke just set off everyone and got them pissed there fore SOA became sucessfull well idk if i can say sucessfull yet but HEBILE IS AWESOME!!! haha

=RedFox=

lol putting hocchamp as duke was not the reason people where pissed. More reseach from you should have been done before you put out information that is less then exactly what happened :icon_biggrin: maybe if people started to play this game Manic would be alive instead of people holding on to their "Friends" and they end up be inactive but its to late because now the enemie is nobeling them :icon_rolleyes:
lol, why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?
Thats at least 3 times I've seen you post like this! I think you should give w24 players a bit more credit, most of them know who you are :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I knew Manic was done for the moment I was promoted to baron :lol: (jk, but not really).
But I lost the will to play, as I had no real competition in my area.
Slaughtering n00bs like Marshall BK and the remnants of ROTA is only fun for about 5 mins, it was almost like nobling barbs. And barb nobling (or gobbling inactives) just isn't my style.

KS, the moment we put together an op on you, you gave up, we took villages off you at will. We are all still here with our original accounts and you are not so stop your bragging, you were/are not that good. You say that you hit delete, you look at the stats we were nobling villages for weeks off you before your villages went barb.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The root of the reason why Manic broke off goes back for a few months, and a lot of factors have contributed, the trigger being the departure of fellow SOA guys. The fact that PnP destroyed manic si only half truth, because in that case Deus would not exist.

In Plague on the other hand the guilt of tribal colapse falls to the shoulders of ravensbane,who -instead of struggling to set up a tribe- ran back and forth dismissing and threatening people not to noble an account which knocked Manic deep in the shit (smurf-).

And the s2orm saw an opportunity of increasing its points, continent domination, so some of ex-manic have been recruited. As later unfolded, this move has been done only to counter deus' expansion, which has been obtained excessively through nobling s2orm (90%) and co. (10%).

ravensbane3468

The root of the reason why Manic broke off goes back for a few months, and a lot of factors have contributed, the trigger being the departure of fellow SOA guys. The fact that PnP destroyed manic si only half truth, because in that case Deus would not exist.

In Plague on the other hand the guilt of tribal colapse falls to the shoulders of ravensbane,who -instead of struggling to set up a tribe- ran back and forth dismissing and threatening people not to noble an account which knocked Manic deep in the shit (smurf-).

And the s2orm saw an opportunity of increasing its points, continent domination, so some of ex-manic have been recruited. As later unfolded, this move has been done only to counter deus' expansion, which has been obtained excessively through nobling s2orm (90%) and co. (10%).

You are a liar and an idiot. The "fall" of plague has NOTHING to do with me. Hocc and I had a dispute, well, HOCC, you and I did. It was simple - I didn't want to be in a tribe with HOCC, let alone be a "co duke" with him. What a joke - co duke! Hocc acts like a duke when he's just a baron - he can't get along w/ anyone long enough to be co-anything.

I kicked Hocc b/c of things he and you did, against what the "tribe policy" was - which was that we were not going to attack former mates and concentrate on Storm. I wanted to end the internal fighting, so I did kick him, but I sent a mail to the other leaders, if they want to fight Smurf and other former MANIC, then that is fine with me, its stupid, but Plague was not my tribe. They wanted Hocc back in, and to war Smurf, but not Hebile, that was their choice, so I stayed out of Plague when they made that choice. No one - well, maybe one, joined me from Plague.

When I left, there were already plans started to join Storm - SIGHT discussed them with me.

IMHO - the best thing to do at that time was to organize as best we could against Storm - which is what I ended up doing. I blame Hocc, you, Hebile and others for the ending of MANIC - you were used by Storm/Wiz. Well, he at least exploited a weakness.

Plague continued on until they merged mostly w/stormF as planned.

You fail for bringing up Plague in a thread about MANIC.

You fail for for blaming me for the end of a tribe that was already in transition when I left.

You fail for being bitter and just plain hateful - without any real thought, insight, or effort contributing to the community at large.

Most importantly, you, along w/ Hebile, Hocc, and others, fail for your role in ending MANIC. Yes, Smurf/KG/Deb had their faults. No, it was not easy getting along. But, the problems COULD have been resolved differently. However, you all chose to start SOA - which I still think will continue to be nothing until killed or absorbed by Storm.

Through you <plural> stormF was able to take advantage of a weakness, and splinter MANIC - thus precipitating this current war. Really, unless the south re-organizes and stands against Storm, soon, this world is done. It will be a long, painful death, but its done. Wiz is good enough to hold his stuff together, and Deus is outnumbered enough that they will be worn down. You already see it in the posts - how outnumbered they are, Rukoh saying they may eventually loose, etc.

Not to say things can't change, but for now, this is how I see it.

Really - get over yourself. I have - I am not and never was important or powerful enough or influential enough to, single handedely "bring down plague".

DeletedUser

You are a liar and an idiot. The "fall" of plague has NOTHING to do with me. Hocc and I had a dispute, well, HOCC, you and I did. It was simple - I didn't want to be in a tribe with HOCC, let alone be a "co duke" with him. What a joke - co duke! Hocc acts like a duke when he's just a baron - he can't get along w/ anyone long enough to be co-anything.

I kicked Hocc b/c of things he and you did, against what the "tribe policy" was - which was that we were not going to attack former mates and concentrate on Storm. I wanted to end the internal fighting, so I did kick him, but I sent a mail to the other leaders, if they want to fight Smurf and other former MANIC, then that is fine with me, its stupid, but Plague was not my tribe. They wanted Hocc back in, and to war Smurf, but not Hebile, that was their choice, so I stayed out of Plague when they made that choice. No one - well, maybe one, joined me from Plague.

When I left, there were already plans started to join Storm - SIGHT discussed them with me.

IMHO - the best thing to do at that time was to organize as best we could against Storm - which is what I ended up doing. I blame Hocc, you, Hebile and others for the ending of MANIC - you were used by Storm/Wiz. Well, he at least exploited a weakness.

Plague continued on until they merged mostly w/stormF as planned.

You fail for bringing up Plague in a thread about MANIC.

You fail for for blaming me for the end of a tribe that was already in transition when I left.

You fail for being bitter and just plain hateful - without any real thought, insight, or effort contributing to the community at large.

Most importantly, you, along w/ Hebile, Hocc, and others, fail for your role in ending MANIC. Yes, Smurf/KG/Deb had their faults. No, it was not easy getting along. But, the problems COULD have been resolved differently. However, you all chose to start SOA - which I still think will continue to be nothing until killed or absorbed by Storm.

Through you <plural> stormF was able to take advantage of a weakness, and splinter MANIC - thus precipitating this current war. Really, unless the south re-organizes and stands against Storm, soon, this world is done. It will be a long, painful death, but its done. Wiz is good enough to hold his stuff together, and Deus is outnumbered enough that they will be worn down. You already see it in the posts - how outnumbered they are, Rukoh saying they may eventually loose, etc.

Not to say things can't change, but for now, this is how I see it.

Really - get over yourself. I have - I am not and never was important or powerful enough or influential enough to, single handedely "bring down plague".

Ahem, first off russian is not afriad to fight, he is one of my best fighters and is a machine in terms of taking out targets given. You raven have always been loyal manic memebr.. although you were disloyal to DLV, and ran when you had the chance and it hurt you in the publics eyes.. you felt the need to stand your ground.. you did that. only problem is you did it alone. Me exlploiting manic... go back and re read all posts i made of manic.. hocc was the one who came in every few weeks said he had players rdy to leave us.. smurf was the one who laughed how many spies and what not in our tribe.. KG was the one who came in and bragged how little we atatcked them.. although we had over 1000 war victories that month.. it was only then that members and leadership grew frustrated. Now.. you seem to think i trick people into joining.. or that i use them for what ever means.. well your wrong. After taking in the manics that i did.. and talking to them as individuals.. i seen a tribe that was built up of hate, and players who pointed fingers.. at everyone.. this guy hates hebile.. this guy hates smurf.. this guy was hoccs lover.. i mean it was brutal.. so the work i had to do to bring them in.. calm them all down, try and get them workign as a team and become friends, merge them into other memebrs who some disliked each other as well.. and well.. make a tribe of them.. and to say that it was easy, or that i lied to them just to use them.. use them for what. Each memebr asked if they could join us to war deus.. and i promised them that.. many of them asked to war bos.. i gave them that.. soa asked us to help them war bos.. i did that.. so.. where have i ever tricked or lied to any of them. I do what is best for my tribe..a nd do try to keep them as happy as possible. if they asked for a ceasefire with deus.. or what ever i would do it. I am not what makes this tribe, they are. and to try and bring me into your manic arguement is just plain rude. dislike me for whatever reason.. hate me becuase i had you targeted. whatever.. but to say i did it all just to get them into my tribe for what.. those in my tribe earned their spot. they fought hard, and are continuing to do so. They belong in a tribe they are respected and they know that.

wIz.