MANIC SOA 18th October 2009 - 07:00:01 4,795,579
SOA MANIC 20th October 2009 - 16:00:02 4,825,668
MANIC PLAGUE 23rd October 2009 - 13:00:01 4,793,984
PLAGUE SOA 24th October 2009 - 16:00:02 4,792,218
SOA None 24th October 2009 - 22:00:01 4,791,144
None SEXY69 25th October 2009 - 04:00:01 4,781,132
SEXY69 SOA 26th October 2009 - 07:00:01 4,756,353
SOA S²ORM² 05th November 2009 - 10:00:01 5,174,155

He prolly saw that he was surrounded by SOA guys. So he joined SOA. When he saw that SOA was a bit unstable, he begged smurf- (who was working hard to get key soa players banned) to let him back in, offering to spy for him. He rejoined manic, when it colapsed, he joined plague alright. When raven did what he did in plague, he quickly ran to SOA. Finally when the relations with SOA were still cloudy, he bailed out, I don't know why. Then he begged himself into the family

Yup KG, this is the famous tribe > all mentality your MC kept himself to. :lol:

I dont understand the insult here... Thouh I'm sure that's what you're gettting at since you dont post positive... So are you making fun of his ultimate move to an active tribe from an inactive one? That's like saying, "who needs common sense?"

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont understand the insult here... Thouh I'm sure that's what you're gettting at since you dont post positive... So are you making fun of his ultimate move to an active tribe from an inactive one? That's like saying, "who needs common sense?"

Where did I say I wanted to insult ?
Where did I say I post negative crap (I always come here with positive intentions kthx)
What has pnp to do with common sense ? Not much from what's happenin' here.

If you failed to recignize, I was posting an answer to one of KG's statements. Which one of his statements ? That can be figured out if you search my previous post and search for a quote. It start somehow like "originally posted by King Geldwolf ". Good luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Where did I say I wanted to insult ?
Where did I say I post negative crap (I always come here with positive intentions kthx)
What has pnp to do with common sense ? Not much from what's happenin' here.

If you failed to recignize, I was posting an answer to one of KG's statements. Which one of his statements ? That can be figured out if you search my previous post and search for a quote. It start somehow like "originally posted by King Geldwolf ". Good luck.

ummm.... weak. thanks for proving my point again.

I think you missed the overall point of my post. You purposefully insulted and belittled an ALLY of your own to seem tough in an argument against KG. I'll remember not to be so cryptic in my posts in the future...