what happed to MANIC?

DeletedUser26129

I love you Kg, please coplay me.

Also Manic disbanded because some people wanted one thing done, and others wanted to do what the leaders said.

manic didnt disband.

Smurf and KG were always as active as they had been since the start of manic

And the whole tribe was helping. Just the guys in SOA wanted more help then Manic had. so they pussied out of possibly the greatest tribalwars war ever so they wouldnt loose some troops or villages.

please only post on things you know about.

I however do admit that i was less active then before... due to my hospital visits and several surgeries, i was limited in my online time... as i also had to recover alot...

beeing in surgery for 12 hours straight, under narcotics for the next 48 hours, and not being allowed out of bed for 4 more days really cuts into your online time...expecially with a few weeks to few months recovering time after that...

i had 4 major surgeries, including a stabbing wound while in manic...

I think :D that KG and Smurf had there heads to far up each others ...... hum whats that world that rhymes with Fast what ever. BUt like they are doing in world 42 screwing over people and thinking just cuz they THINK they know how to play they can't get away with hahah till the end when the whole world KILLS them... WORLD 10, WORLD 24 and soon coming to WORLD 42 ;)

Corejs, that name rings a bell... hmm....wanst you a s2orm player that went inactive in the middle of the war? pretty positive you were...

However, you think you know all the facts... your failing horribly though.

On world 10, we died to a stronger enemy, i wont deny it, DDB was stronger then T-Crew....i even disbanded T-Crew as a tribute to the leaders of DDB the day before they quit, and joined them gifting my villages to them...

A sign of honour for their skill and gameplay.

On world 24 however, we didnt just die to a stronger enemy... yes S2orm made alot of impact on us (sorry deus, but i have to give s2orm more credit), s2orm was strong, and we were weakened after months and months of war....

I eventualy after being betrayed by a baron and a team decided to trow in the towel.

However saying that we will fail on world 42 just because we KNOW (not think) how to play is just another sign of a flaming noob... your leaders actualy wished us good luck.
If they ment it thats another subject... however atleast they had the respect to wish us good luck...

You came back after months of inactivity, being slowly nobled off by MANIC, when MANIC was already dead, and then start ranting about us? pfft, your pathetic.

yes but they were great players you cant take anything away from that
smurf and KG decided they were gonna recreate manic on w24 and deb im not sure what happened to deb

Think you mean world 42.

deb is still with us, under a diff name though, and under the strict agreement, not to have a leadership role anymore.

MC.....you didn't get any smarter lately have you. Still the same stupid kid with a big mouth and nothing between the ears.....sad....very sad.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the group splitting off and forming SOA. You could barely hack it in Manic....and when you begged us to let you join....you proved you couldn't hack it with us. You are the one who "pussied" out as you say.......launched a sneak attack at several of us....then begged to be let in to Storm.

Cripes.....we should have you kicked at some point just to noble your stupid self out of W24.

However, i do know the full story, and i decided on it actualy...

And yes i do see you guy's as traitors... as it was hebile who went to s2orm asking for a way out....
It was you following him...

I atleast had the honour of not dismissing you when hebile was still sitting you outside of MANIC.
What did you do when you got online? you left because you valued a frienship over your tribe....

You never understood rule one of MANIC.

Tribe > ally > nap > enemy > you > friends.

Sorry to say so, but you fail....

MC has 10 times the courage and honour you ever had and ever will have.
Not saying you are a bad player or anything, becuase you are not....

However you were never a real part of MANIC...
People like tofferbonnevie, who gave up their OWN account to take a random other account to play with friends again, they are real manic players, they are really loyal to us... .what have you sacrificed?

EXcuse me? So why was Hocc and Sight running the tribe? Cuz smurf was inactive and so was KG.. maybe you should take a step back take your head out your :icon_idea: and write about stuff you do know. So when is SOA gonna attack S²orm? oh yeah never :icon_rolleyes:

Hum seems like another Grim here Manic to the Core why don't you Manic peopel Stay in world 42 where i hear you guys are pissing off your allies and the world ( That doesnt sound like Manic) :icon_rolleyes:

Same can be said about you... u were never in MANIC, so why comment about it... you have no knowledge about what your speaking off....

And according to your comments on world 42, i conclude you never withnissed the world 42 forums.... so again, why comment about stuff you have no knowledge about?

DeletedUser26129

@ wiz.... wrong...

also, hit enter a few times and make paraghraps... (that i dont know how to write the word doesnt mean i dont know what it is)

There is a simple reason to why manic failed wich can close all these disputes....

Its my fault...

I admit t obeing the reason manic failed, als obecause of s2orm presure and their amount of conquers against us.

I admit to making mistakes, to having a horrible diplomacy, and to being inactive...

done now? i take the blame, im a failure, done finished finito?

DeletedUser

Corejs, that name rings a bell... hmm....wanst you a s2orm player that went inactive in the middle of the war? pretty positive you were...

Don't talk if you don't know, eh KG?

ravensbane3468

I seem to be doing fine and been behaving pretty well. They say "You Become Who You Hang Out With" I have some new friends now and they not Evil Hacking Manupulated Multiaccounting Selfabsorbed Jerks (smurf)

LOL so.. You decided to Kick Hocc, You decided to concentrate on Storm, You decided to not attack former Manic members, and You decided what was "Tribe Policy" seems like YOU did alot on your own and like YOU said only had 1 member from Plague Maybe if you would have stepped back and let Plague regroup then decided what to do, many of your Mates would still be here :)

and Hebile is an angel why would we want to war him?

All option where on the table with sight, hocc and Sandy seems you where the only one not in the loop. Your Honest Opioion makes no sense when you didn't even have a tribe to command. I think you should Blame Smurf and KG for not sticking to "Tribe Policy" and for being inactive. Why was hocc and sight running all operations for 2 months which were successfull. Only thing smurf had to do was keep S²orm out of K64 LOL i guess he failed.

I think you failed, You failed DLV by leaving your tribe during war who is STILL HERE. you Failed by thinking anyone in Plauge/Manic would care for you Honest Opinion. I think you fail as a player of tribal wars when you said you could take hocc out.
I guess not :lol:

Lol just like you told the russian "You fail for being bitter and just plain hateful - without any real thought, insight, or effort contributing to the community at large." don't speak for SOA :icon_rolleyes: im sure they can speak for themselves.

I think you hit the nail on the Coffin here, S²orm is too Powerful and way to strong for Deus and this world will soon be over :icon_twisted:

As for you bring down plague im pretty sure you had your hand in the cookie jar.

1st, Thanks for finally publicly admitting that you are hocc.

2nd, I never said I could take you <hocc> out.

3rd, I've always said that you were a top warrior, active and skilled. But, a double edged sword. You always "do well" - right up to the time you bite your tribe in the arse.

4th - we had a pretty pleasant skype convo, and I don't hold any grudges against you, and I thought that was mutual. I guess you felt the need to come protect your "little bro" - but really, all this animosity is misplaced.

5th - I was asked to join and be a duke of Plague before you were in it. I never checked into what the founders "goals" were. Once there was an apparent conflict, I bowed out.

6th - correct, i was not in the loop in MANIC. I was never a baron, just a soldier, never anything more. Why would I be in the loop?

7th - peace out. At least anyone left in the world who doubted that Hocc was in storm, now has their answer, in your own words.

ravensbane3468

Ahem, first off russian is not afriad to fight, he is one of my best fighters and is a machine in terms of taking out targets given. You raven have always been loyal manic memebr.. although you were disloyal to DLV, and ran when you had the chance and it hurt you in the publics eyes.. you felt the need to stand your ground.. you did that. only problem is you did it alone. Me exlploiting manic... go back and re read all posts i made of manic.. hocc was the one who came in every few weeks said he had players rdy to leave us.. smurf was the one who laughed how many spies and what not in our tribe.. KG was the one who came in and bragged how little we atatcked them.. although we had over 1000 war victories that month.. it was only then that members and leadership grew frustrated. Now.. you seem to think i trick people into joining.. or that i use them for what ever means.. well your wrong. After taking in the manics that i did.. and talking to them as individuals.. i seen a tribe that was built up of hate, and players who pointed fingers.. at everyone.. this guy hates hebile.. this guy hates smurf.. this guy was hoccs lover.. i mean it was brutal.. so the work i had to do to bring them in.. calm them all down, try and get them workign as a team and become friends, merge them into other memebrs who some disliked each other as well.. and well.. make a tribe of them.. and to say that it was easy, or that i lied to them just to use them.. use them for what. Each memebr asked if they could join us to war deus.. and i promised them that.. many of them asked to war bos.. i gave them that.. soa asked us to help them war bos.. i did that.. so.. where have i ever tricked or lied to any of them. I do what is best for my tribe..a nd do try to keep them as happy as possible. if they asked for a ceasefire with deus.. or what ever i would do it. I am not what makes this tribe, they are. and to try and bring me into your manic arguement is just plain rude. dislike me for whatever reason.. hate me becuase i had you targeted. whatever.. but to say i did it all just to get them into my tribe for what.. those in my tribe earned their spot. they fought hard, and are continuing to do so. They belong in a tribe they are respected and they know that.

wIz.

er, you TOTALLY misunderstood my post:
1) I don't dislike you

2) I never said you did anything improper regarding MANIC - as you say, you didn't have to lie, or really manufacture anything, just talk to Hocc and Hebile and assure them that if they blew up MANIC all would be fine. I don't fault you for this, or blame you. In fact, to do other than you did would be a dis-service to StromF.

3) When did I ever say Russian can't fight? I've never had a problem with his skills.

4) I was never disloyal to DLV. The then leader of DLV - at least at one point - understood this. In fact, I felt hurt and betrayed by what THEY did to ME after I left. But that is old water under a fallen bridge - those that don't care to really get it, never will.

ravensbane3468

manic didnt disband.

I however do admit that i was less active then before... due to my hospital visits and several surgeries, i was limited in my online time... as i also had to recover alot...

beeing in surgery for 12 hours straight, under narcotics for the next 48 hours, and not being allowed out of bed for 4 more days really cuts into your online time...expecially with a few weeks to few months recovering time after that...

i had 4 major surgeries, including a stabbing wound while in manic...

However, you think you know all the facts... your failing horribly though.

On world 10, we died to a stronger enemy, i wont deny it, DDB was stronger then T-Crew....i even disbanded T-Crew as a tribute to the leaders of DDB the day before they quit, and joined them gifting my villages to them...

A sign of honour for their skill and gameplay.

On world 24 however, we didnt just die to a stronger enemy... yes S2orm made alot of impact on us (sorry deus, but i have to give s2orm more credit), s2orm was strong, and we were weakened after months and months of war....

I eventualy after being betrayed by a baron and a team decided to trow in the towel.

However saying that we will fail on world 42 just because we KNOW (not think) how to play is just another sign of a flaming noob... your leaders actualy wished us good luck.
If they ment it thats another subject... however atleast they had the respect to wish us good luck...

You came back after months of inactivity, being slowly nobled off by MANIC, when MANIC was already dead, and then start ranting about us? pfft, your pathetic.

Think you mean world 42.

deb is still with us, under a diff name though, and under the strict agreement, not to have a leadership role anymore.

And yes i do see you guy's as traitors... as it was hebile who went to s2orm asking for a way out....

I atleast had the honour of not dismissing you when hebile was still sitting you outside of MANIC.
What did you do when you got online? you left because you valued a frienship over your tribe....

People like tofferbonnevie, who gave up their OWN account to take a random other account to play with friends again, they are real manic players, they are really loyal to us... .what have you sacrificed?

Same can be said about you... u were never in MANIC, so why comment about it... you have no knowledge about what your speaking off....

And according to your comments on world 42, i conclude you never withnissed the world 42 forums.... so again, why comment about stuff you have no knowledge about?

You missed one point, fearless leader, corejs IS HOCC!

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Indeed a failed a couple of times, Mr. Triplepost, however, for some reason you can't seem to be able to catch up that it was smurf's (Pig at least had arguments) reason why we ended up gangbanged. We had a war with V-V-V & s2orm, and slowly all the other tribes jumped it. In the end W24 was like "We destroy manic, after that the world can progres".

You deffending someone who turned all the world against us doesn't really makes sense. Your deceision also makes less sense because he was inactive. Alas, I believe you wanted to repay him for listening to your beggings back when you were in DLV and wanted desperatly to get out of dipsit you were in.

At least with plague you could've helped to forge that tribe together instead of comign with attitudes like "I won't be tribemate with this and I won't be tribemate with that". But let's look at the good part eh. There's a little reason I am glad that Plague didn't work out as planned. At some point you would've trashed us anyway just like you trashed your DLV mates when they needed you the most.

DeletedUser

Hocc was never anything but great from my experience with him. He stepped up and took control when no one else was willing to do so. All the bollocks took hold of Manic, but Hocc still led the south-east crew to glorious victory (okay, not so glorious, due to lack of opposition) over ROTA. Hocc has never done me wrong to this day, so I refute all the allegations against him. Maybe he's just the type of player that you need to keep on the good side of to understand. Hocc was the only player to really encourage me while I was in Manic (maybe Sight too), but the rest of them were all like "who are these VG noobs that joined us?". In the brief time I was in Manic, I believe I proved my worth, and after the crap hit the fan, he was one of the few players that managed to keep their focus and kept encouraging the push forward.
Badmouth Hocc all you want, I still respect him, maybe it is just a different view when you are on the receiving end rather than friendly terms.

ravensbane3468

Indeed a failed a couple of times, Mr. Triplepost, however, for some reason you can't seem to be able to catch up that it was smurf's (Pig at least had arguments) reason why we ended up gangbanged. We had a war with V-V-V & s2orm, and slowly all the other tribes jumped it. In the end W24 was like "We destroy manic, after that the world can progres".

You deffending someone who turned all the world against us doesn't really makes sense. Your deceision also makes less sense because he was inactive. Alas, I believe you wanted to repay him for listening to your beggings back when you were in DLV and wanted desperatly to get out of dipsit you were in.

At least with plague you could've helped to forge that tribe together instead of comign with attitudes like "I won't be tribemate with this and I won't be tribemate with that". But let's look at the good part eh. There's a little reason I am glad that Plague didn't work out as planned. At some point you would've trashed us anyway just like you trashed your DLV mates when they needed you the most.

Yeah, not even close yet again:
1) I never defended Smurf - he and others contributed to us getting gang banged. He picked wars, almost did it with BOS <before they were BOS> in the middle of all that. I don't think I've ever said he was, or MANIC leadership was, perfect. I just feel that the issues could have best been resolved in tribe, you and others feel different. Why so angry over that? I just felt that IF we could get him and others to stay, heal the rift w/ SOA - we could rebuild a tribe to fight STORM. Truth in fact, you and others wanted to join STORM. I think HOCC wanted his OWN tribe - but, as that didn't work out, he'll be happy IN storm. I was defending the idea of a unified south against STORM, instead of us infighting, which just served to further STORMF's goals. It was not a personal defense of Smurf

2) Er, my beggings? What do you know of that? Its odd, I was never even a top 20 player in DLV when the war started - but 15 or 17 of the top 20 quit or left DLV. In total, in its history, 100's left DLV. Yet, I am the only "traitor" to them? I left them when they needed me? Really? I left b/c they were begging me to "save us" <some were, others were just like "do something".> I did not form DLV. I did not lead DLV into war. I did not lead DLV during war. I agreed to do my best for a week when asked, due to factors of the other leaders which are none of your business. I did my best, I and the world judge those efforts a failure. Where others fled, I stayed and fought. Where others deleted their accounts, I stayed. I left when I secured what I thought was a future for DLV that they wanted. THE GAME - the then leader of DLV came to understand. I believe Dark D as well. Many in DLV remain friends with me to this day. Yet, you, wiz and a few others, for your own personal reasons refuse to see this. Fine - that is on you, not me.

3) The only one here with a history of trashing and ending every tribe he's been in is Hocc. DLV still exists, correct? By Wiz' own words, it was HOCC at the center of the formation of SOA. It was HOCC at the center of ManicF west becoming VVA. I just hope that he works out as well for StormF! But, as both he and Wiz said, the same dynamics to not exist inside StormF as did in MANIC. So, perhaps, there won't be an issue. If that is the case, StormF has harnessed a great warrior for their side, just as they did when they secured Kriid and CC.

Nice try, thanks for playing, but you phails again! :icon_cool:

ravensbane3468

Hocc was never anything but great from my experience with him. He stepped up and took control when no one else was willing to do so. All the bollocks took hold of Manic, but Hocc still led the south-east crew to glorious victory (okay, not so glorious, due to lack of opposition) over ROTA. Hocc has never done me wrong to this day, so I refute all the allegations against him. Maybe he's just the type of player that you need to keep on the good side of to understand. Hocc was the only player to really encourage me while I was in Manic (maybe Sight too), but the rest of them were all like "who are these VG noobs that joined us?". In the brief time I was in Manic, I believe I proved my worth, and after the crap hit the fan, he was one of the few players that managed to keep their focus and kept encouraging the push forward.
Badmouth Hocc all you want, I still respect him, maybe it is just a different view when you are on the receiving end rather than friendly terms.

Well, I agree with you - in almost all respects. Hocc is personally loyal, he is fun to talk to, brings A LOT of energy to the table, he's witty, smart, skilled fighter, etc.

My only two issues w/ Hocc were/are:
1) his bragging about cheating. I doubt he's really so skilled at computer to hack like he braggs, or that he has influence over the game mods like he brags. I think the worst he's actually pulled off is multi-ing. But still, ask any one of 100's he's skyped with, there is a side to him that can be off - putting in this regard <at least to those of us who abhore cheating. As he pointed out, this seems to have stopped, and if so, then he is even that much more dangerous of an enemy!

2) Hocc will always be for Hocc. Now, I'd say this is true for most of us, but not in the way it is for Hocc. He has been proven to play both sides of the street and he is very skilled at manipluation/getting what he wants. The ultimate MASTER of "proof or GTFO". He gets involved in the top levels of a tribe, gets to know all the key players, all the world leaders, and then tries to bend them to his will. Not only tries - he is VERY VERY good at it - he succeeds many times. As long as his goals line up with your goals, he's probably a top 5%er to be allied with. However, should you or your tribe cross him, then you will end - you and your tribe. Personally, I am not so arrogant as to think that I could ever "control" Hocc. I think anyone who does is a bit of a fool. Use him to your benefit with care - if he gets too close, he may burn you. It will be a hell of a ride though, I promise you that.

ravensbane3468

@Raven lol seems like everyone else is the problem and not you lol everyone is misunderstanding you. Well i have no hard feelings towards you and i do respect you bro, :D just saw you call out my BRO and had to let you know the real facts.

@Knight thanks ;) raven has gotten his grade 10 so we need to use more rickyisms for him to understand us :icon_biggrin:

@Russian, BEAST! under 140,000 points in OM he went to K93 from K72 to rim a player(neley) and he or SHE at the time is still a BEAST! period!

@Mi Havoc, HI

@KG hahah i know everything that happened in MANIC and from what i know.. if smurf is still playing then you have no chance in hell :icon_twisted: in world 42 :icon_eek:

@Wiz, BEAST! #2 Respectable diplomatic and charming :lol:

S2orm for the win:icon_cool:

Not everyone is misunderstanding me, I get many, many positive replies here, used to get them in game before I gave my account away. I have respect for you as well, and let me just say, now that you are publicly outed, that w/o Hocc/corejs I'd still be playing and kickin arse in k63. He didn't do it alone, but when he added on to the 5 or so others attacking me, he was well over 50% of the pressure by himself.

DeletedUser26129

@Raven lol seems like everyone else is the problem and not you lol everyone is misunderstanding you. Well i have no hard feelings towards you and i do respect you bro, :D just saw you call out my BRO and had to let you know the real facts.

@Knight thanks ;) raven has gotten his grade 10 so we need to use more rickyisms for him to understand us :icon_biggrin:

@Russian, BEAST! under 140,000 points in OM he went to K93 from K72 to rim a player(neley) and he or SHE at the time is still a BEAST! period!

@Mi Havoc, HI

@KG hahah i know everything that happened in MANIC and from what i know.. if smurf is still playing then you have no chance in hell :icon_twisted: in world 42 :icon_eek:

@Wiz, BEAST! #2 Respectable diplomatic and charming :lol:

S2orm for the win:icon_cool:

Actualy the only one knowing the full story is me.

DeletedUser

Actualy the only one knowing the full story is me.

Not taking a stab at anyone, but W24 is horrible for this crap. They all think they know the story about something when only a select few do. You say you know the full story here and no one will care, people will keep saying crap. It's sad, isn't it KG? I've been through it too bro. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

For the record, DLV harbors no ill will toward the raven... He is, and will be regarded as a hero not for his deeds but for his intent at the time of his so called, "betrayal." An act that was in its nature, superficially selfish, actually gave us exactly what it was meant to.... time. So the matter of DLV on Raven's record may be put to rest as a ploy on Raven's part and all the "hate" he may have experienced was, i'm sure, predicted when he formed that plan.

DeletedUser

I like Raven i always have! i have betrayed DLV and am now back in the tribe it cost me 1 mill points wich i deserved to lose after the first 300K i figured i deserved this why fight back and u all can say wut u want on that subject but i know wut i did :D.... I suffered now im DLV again and ready to help the tribe rise to the top again :)

DeletedUser

KG.......you delude yourself again. Obviously you don't remember that I was the first to join Manic....Hocchamp and Hebile came after I joined.

As far as loyalty.....it goes both ways. When you'd take off for weeks at a time...then give lame excuses and beg the tribe for forgiveness....it got old real quick. I wish now I'd have kept all the bone headed excuses you gave.....and I wish I'd have kept some of the stupid spam mails we'd get with excuses in them. Things like......"I just ate more ice-cream than I've ever eaten in my life....I was sick for three days." (Not word for word but close enough.) Come on.....you expect folks to stay loyal for that crap. When you couldn't take an enemy village if your life depended on it....but always expected us to?????

No.....I couldn't be loyal to that. When a few others got as tired of it as I was.....that's when we started pulling back. You could easily have still held it together just by making some simple changes. But....you made a decision. If you would have just played the game as a warrior...instead of a clown.....we'd still be there. However....as you pointed out....I was being sat when the final straw came. It wasn't even Hebile who was sitting me. You seem to forget that it was almost a dozen who left at the same time. The person sitting me knew I wasn't happy with what was going on and he knew I wouldn't object to pulling my account when he left. (He was right.)

You continue to want to blame Hebile, Hocchamp, myself....or anyone and everyone for the split off of what became SOA. You talk of loyalty..... How about this......start talking about Honor and Leadership. Then, after you look at the past.....we'll start again with the "loyalty" issue.

ravensbane3468

KG.......you delude yourself again. Obviously you don't remember that I was the first to join Manic....Hocchamp and Hebile came after I joined.

As far as loyalty.....it goes both ways. When you'd take off for weeks at a time...then give lame excuses and beg the tribe for forgiveness....it got old real quick. I wish now I'd have kept all the bone headed excuses you gave.....and I wish I'd have kept some of the stupid spam mails we'd get with excuses in them. Things like......"I just ate more ice-cream than I've ever eaten in my life....I was sick for three days." (Not word for word but close enough.) Come on.....you expect folks to stay loyal for that crap. When you couldn't take an enemy village if your life depended on it....but always expected us to?????

No.....I couldn't be loyal to that. When a few others got as tired of it as I was.....that's when we started pulling back. You could easily have still held it together just by making some simple changes. But....you made a decision. If you would have just played the game as a warrior...instead of a clown.....we'd still be there. However....as you pointed out....I was being sat when the final straw came. It wasn't even Hebile who was sitting me. You seem to forget that it was almost a dozen who left at the same time. The person sitting me knew I wasn't happy with what was going on and he knew I wouldn't object to pulling my account when he left. (He was right.)

You continue to want to blame Hebile, Hocchamp, myself....or anyone and everyone for the split off of what became SOA. You talk of loyalty..... How about this......start talking about Honor and Leadership. Then, after you look at the past.....we'll start again with the "loyalty" issue.

My only problem with this is that when ya'll left, you ended MANIC - and, any real chance for a real tribe in the south. In fact, it could be argued you handed the world to StormF. At least, that is my opinion, unless future events prove me wrong. Those of us in MANIC who never did anything but our best, had the tribe blown apart.

I still say this issue could have, should have, and would have been resolved in tribe, with communications to all of us. Yeah, I wish it had turned out better.

The leaders were not perfect, but to be fair, a large part of the tribe had stopped putting in the effort. Maybe it was an accumulation of smaller hits that just suddenly showed - loosing active players like Kriid and CC - that were never really replaced, along with others - I guess that added up.

Perhaps if we had found a way to stick together - resolve the issues and get back to our activity level that made us the best - - -

So, I fault the leadership for their faults, me for not being more proactive when i sensed something was amiss, and those that left for not fight FOR their tribe as hard as they seem to want to fight FOR its enemies.

STAFAST

Santa came early and took Manic by the nuts and they went squeal and were gone :(

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Yeah rite lmao.
MANIC SOA 18th October 2009 - 07:00:01 4,795,579
SOA MANIC 20th October 2009 - 16:00:02 4,825,668
MANIC PLAGUE 23rd October 2009 - 13:00:01 4,793,984
PLAGUE SOA 24th October 2009 - 16:00:02 4,792,218
SOA None 24th October 2009 - 22:00:01 4,791,144
None SEXY69 25th October 2009 - 04:00:01 4,781,132
SEXY69 SOA 26th October 2009 - 07:00:01 4,756,353
SOA S²ORM² 05th November 2009 - 10:00:01 5,174,155

He prolly saw that he was surrounded by SOA guys. So he joined SOA. When he saw that SOA was a bit unstable, he begged smurf- (who was working hard to get key soa players banned) to let him back in, offering to spy for him. He rejoined manic, when it colapsed, he joined plague alright. When raven did what he did in plague, he quickly ran to SOA. Finally when the relations with SOA were still cloudy, he bailed out, I don't know why. Then he begged himself into the family

mightycrows on the 8th of November said:
not attacking any ex manics

Yup KG, this is the famous tribe > all mentality your MC kept himself to. :lol: